Custom Made Silver Jewelry

Bella8

I would like to know where in Chiang Mai I can get a custom bracelet made. I am interested in more of an artisinal type of silversmith, somebody local. I would greatly appreciate any and all suggestions.

Many thanks.

Shiraz Jewelry on Thapae Rd. doesn’t cater specifically to artisan silver work; however, the owner, Mr. Nasser, will bend over backwards to work with his clients in any medium they choose.

And he is the sweetest, kindest, most honest and lovely man!  It’s worth it just to hang out with him and explain what you’d like to have made.  And I bet he can do it, too.

Seriously, hanging out with Mr. Nasser for an hour is one of the joys of living in CM.  And you can learn a lot from him.

He just completed some silver jewelry for my neighbor, and knowing she’s physically challenged, he drove across town to deliver it to her.  He’s that kinda guy.

Try Shiraz, if only for the bonus of meeting Mr. Nasser.  I promise he will brighten your day-and he will likely produce whatever you need at a very competitive price!

Archived