I Am Living the Life in Thailand

NCC1701A

I am sorry but I am having the best time in Thailand.:clap2:

There is no way I am ever going to leave.

Its crazy and unreal and like a amazing dream.

If they said all Farangs out I would just run into the jungle and hide until I died.

This topic is not what my UK friends call a windup or having a <deleted> on you thing.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, madmen said:

Love it and EXTREMELY happy the low class desperately poor farang are being pushed in to Cambodia. At least from now on if a farang engages in conversation it won't be begging for 500 baht :-))))

perhaps you misinterpreted and they were propositioning your for 500 baht?

5 minutes ago, Ron jeremy said:

That's funny, yesterday you were saying you were so bored you were going to pattaya, and asking for advice on travel. The bright lights of hau hin didn't last long now did they?

depends on the meds.... could be the new marijuana law...

6 minutes ago, Credo said:

Hmmmm....I've know quite a few people who really enjoyed Thailand, had a great time, but none of them spent much time posting on Thaivisa, certainly not 10,000 posts.

its an amazing dream sitting in the underwear in front of the puter

day in and day out without freezing, wouldnt swap it for anything

4 minutes ago, RoadWarrior371 said:

Agree, there are cheap knock-offs, like Philippines, Vietnam, Laos....... but there is only ONE Thailand.  Glad they are tightening the entry requirements to limit the Riffraff.  ????

How much sinsod did your wife's hiso chinese family pay you to marry their daughter?

2 hours ago, madmen said:

Love it and EXTREMELY happy the low class desperately poor farang are being pushed in to Cambodia. At least from now on if a farang engages in conversation it won't be begging for 500 baht :-))))

I'm low class and desperately poor but they pushed me into India.  ????

1 hour ago, SenorJorge said:

I'm low class and desperately poor but they pushed me into India.  ????

India is for those that cannot afford inland Cambodia ????.

However, some of the Portuguese mixed hotties in Goa could turn a gay man straight......  ????

The Thai apologists must be getting nervous...one of these touchy feeley "Thailand is the most wonder place on earth" posts...about once per week now...

Let's be honest...it is the readily available poon tang that keep expats coming and staying in Thailand...accepting oppressive and personally intrusive immigration policies...

Take away the ladies...there would be a mass exodus...IMHO   ????

22 minutes ago, Puchaiyank said:

The Thai apologists must be getting nervous...one of these touchy feeley "Thailand is the most wonder place on earth" posts...about once per week now...

Let's be honest...it is the readily available poon tang that keep expats coming and staying in Thailand...accepting oppressive and personally intrusive immigration policies...

Take away the ladies...there would be a mass exodus...IMHO   ????

This is a post which highlights the false dichotomy between foreigners in Thailand... someone is either a 'Thai Apologist' or a 'Thai bashing Sexpat'....  with no balanced recognition of the full spectrum of beings making up the numbers.

One could interpret from your post above that you are here suffering immigration policies and visa running just for cheap sex and if there were no cheap sex here, you'd be somewhere else getting it... 

You are partly right, take away the ladies and there would be an exodus.... but only of those who came here for and are having to pay for sex.

Because someone likes it here it doesn't mean they are a Thai Apologist - it just means they are capable of putting up with the negative aspects of living here along with the positives and there are more positives than just cheap sex. 

Equally so, because someone has criticism of Thailand it doesn't mean they are a Thai-bashing-sexpat.

We have both ends of this spectrum on ThaiVisa.com...  both ends of the spectrum are perhaps over represented, for most balanced minds tend not to be interested in discussing the flawed opinions of a handful rosed tinted luvies or over opinionated misogynistic bigots... unless bored and thinking, what the heck, I'll chip in !

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

This is a post which highlights the false dichotomy between foreigners in Thailand... someone is either a 'Thai Apologist' or a 'Thai bashing Sexpat'....  with no balanced recognition of the full spectrum of beings making up the numbers.

Have to disagree with you, there is a third category, me being one of them.

I am neither a Thai apologist or a Thai basher....... I bash everybody, be they Thai or farang.:cheesy:

Sex whats that? So bloody long ago for me, i cant remember.????

One could interpret from your post above that you are here suffering immigration policies and visa running just for cheap sex and if there were no cheap sex here, you'd be somewhere else getting it.

You could not be more wrong...never have done a "visa run"...relative to many other countries the sex is cheaper here...whether you pay per service or pay to have the service live with you...either way you "do" pay...doesn't that qualify you as a sex-pat?   ????

An observation,

I think a lot of posters simply slot people into categories, (if you're not this, you must be that), yet there are many expats here  who fit into none of these categories, ie, they are not here solely for the sex, nor are they at all concerned about the pound. Just saying .....

8 hours ago, dode57k said:

Well assuming you're not at the wind up I totally agree. It's the best move I've ever made. Bit pi5h I'm paid in Sterling but that's not Thailand's fault. I'm never going back.

I am back and its  bloody freezing  cold, could see my breath yesterday  morning at 8 am. Return in October to land of Insanity.

1 minute ago, gunderhill said:

When Im back obviously........can you send me a food  parcel? or should I start a  go fund me?

As long as you have enough for the flight, the rest will take care of itself .....

2 minutes ago, geronimo said:

As long as you have enough for the flight, the rest will take care of itself .....

Funny story but I used  Turkish Airlines coming out last week, Business  Class and the twits forgot to serve me a breakfast then kept removing my drinks  that were 3/4  full , 3  bloody  times, I had to tell them in the end, when its empty you take it.

Food  in their  new Lounges and the  lounge itself at Istanbul is  very nice though, just onboard  staff were <deleted>.

English summers..............much  like English winters and maybe  a  few  degrees  warmer,  dull  cloudy and the  biggest reason I left the UK, when I can finally  kill  off my 92 year old Mother my annual trips  will cease, this time I'm going to hacksaw through the brake pipes on her car....yes she  still drives!

Funny story but I used  Turkish Airlines coming out last week, Business  Class and the twits forgot to serve me a breakfast then kept removing my drinks  that were 3/4  full , 3  bloody  times, I had to tell them in the end, when its empty you take it.

Food  in their  new Lounges and the  lounge itself at Istanbul is  very nice though, just onboard  staff were <deleted>.

English summers..............much  like English winters and maybe  a  few  degrees  warmer,  dull  cloudy and the  biggest reason I left the UK, when I can finally  kill  off my 92 year old Mother my annual trips  will cease, this time I'm going to hacksaw through the brake pipes on her car....yes she  still drives!

She'll probably outlive you!

3 minutes ago, gunderhill said:

Mine is 88 and lives in Northampton. Been issued with several speeding tickets on her mobility scooter, and the local police have cautioned her about harrassing the teenagers. She keeps sending me invites to play online GTA, and I'm beginning to think these kind of games are influencing her life choices.

8 minutes ago, gunderhill said:

If you fly business class, it is you who should be sending me food parcels .....

2 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Mine is 88 and lives in Northampton. Been issued with several speeding tickets on her mobility scooter, and the local police have cautioned her about harrassing the teenagers. She keeps sending me invites to play online GTA, and I'm beginning to think these kind of games are influencing her life choices.

Electroconvulsive therapy calmed mine  down...........250000 volts, shes a lot quieter than she used to be  but has suffered some hair loss as a  result.

Electroconvulsive therapy calmed mine  down...........250000 volts, shes a lot quieter than she used to be  but has suffered some hair loss as a  result.

Double the dose of xanax, worked for us and a lot less invasive ....

Archived