HELL

White Christmas13

11 minutes ago, meand said:

OP said not interested. But the point of advertising is to make people who are not interested.... interested.

They want to promote their social media. It is the new thing you know. 

When it consumes small part of the page it could be 'marketing'....   promoting their social media etc

When it consumes the whole screen, its a mistake...  You can't polish that turd or roll it in glitter as you have attempted, your response seems to be the computer equivalent of the 'stockholm syndrome' where your mind has been taken hostage and now supports and defends the kidnapper (in this case the forum you are using) !!! 

If it's cached by everyone and for example a CDN then I find that sometimes the quickest easiest way to make it work again is to rename the css file to a different name......especially if the CDN / cache expiry settings are set a long time in the future....

7 minutes ago, ukrules said:

If it's cached by everyone and for example a CDN then I find that sometimes the quickest easiest way to make it work again is to rename the css file to a different name......especially if the CDN / cache expiry settings are set a long time in the future....

that's exactly what I was thinking....????

hey 'okrules', says your locations 'Earth', you sure about that ?

18 minutes ago, RoadWarrior371 said:

Simplifying the interface to 4 large buttons, since we cannot even do simple things like TM30 filing. ????

it's more like- having to do the TM30, AND scrolling past something not needed. too much hard work

5 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

When it consumes small part of the page it could be 'marketing'....   promoting their social media etc

When it consumes the whole screen, its a mistake...  You can't polish that turd or roll it in glitter as you have attempted, your response seems to be the computer equivalent of the 'stockholm syndrome' where your mind has been taken hostage and now supports and defends the kidnapper (in this case the forum you are using) !!! 

Your describing Mods there !!  ????...Careful .........????????

58 minutes ago, balo said:

Here we go again , second time in 6 months , it always happens when there is an upgrade, and the programmers still haven't figured out why it happens.  

Yes, I've seen it several times over the last few years. Sometimes it stays for days, other times it's gone in a couple of hours.

3 minutes ago, bannork said:

Yes, I've seen it several times over the last few years. Sometimes it stays for days, other times it's gone in a couple of hours.

You talking about bar girls ?? may be in the wrong thread...????????

Archived