BANGKOK
webfact

Medical cannabis now administered in 12 health provinces

8 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

I'll have five of those orange ones please.

Whats the price of those bottles in the pharmacy? And how many grams are they 30gm?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheTraveler2025 said:

Whats the price of those bottles in the pharmacy? And how many grams are they 30gm?

I don't know what the price is and have yet to see them in a pharmacy yet,I think it's still to early for that,i think one needs a doctors prescription but from what I've heard the doctors are pretty keen on making quid and readily prescribe it.Find these doctors is my mission.I think they are 30gm or 30ml or 1oz or 1 fl oz. I really need about a pound of it or an upsized jumbo bottle.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, paulbrow said:

Not a single hospital in Bangkok is named....

Someone posted a place that was selling it in Bangkok I'll see if I can find it.

1 hour ago, paulbrow said:

Not a single hospital in Bangkok is named....

...or Chiang Mai either.

Since Thailand seems to be moving on this issue with gratifying speed, we may not have long to wait.

13 minutes ago, CLW said:

You can't just buy them or get a prescription for it.
You must be registered under a special scheme which is currently mostly available for cancer patients and other severe diseases.
The current list of diseases that included minor indications such as migraine, insomnia etc has been drastically reduced.
At least for now you won't get the official cannabis products until they ramp up production.
Now you still have to rely on the black market stuff.

Do you have a link to the updated list?  Thanks!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

where doctors will be making health assessments of patients and making recommendations if the patients’ symptoms appear suitable for treatment using cannabis, which will not be recommended as a first treatment option.

it will never be a first treatment option for the hospitals won't make money from it as compared to big pharma products..

• Like 1

Do you have a link to the updated list?  Thanks!
ขออนุญาตแจ้งข่าวสารครับ
รับสมัครผู้ป่วยร่วมโครงการวิจัยและทดลอง

สถาบันมะเร็งแห่งชาติ กรมการแพทย์ ขอเชิญผู้ป่วยมะเร็งที่อยู่ระหว่างการรักษา สมัครเพื่อคัดเลือกเข้าร่วมโครงการวิจัยกัญชาทางการแพทย์
ลงทะเบียนออนไลน์ ระหว่างวันที่ 2 - 30 สิงหาคม 2562
http://mmr.nci.go.th
หรือสมัครด้วยตนเองที่สถาบันมะเร็งแห่งชาติ วันที่ 2-15 สิงหาคม 2562 เวลา 13.00 - 16.00 น. ยกเว้นวันหยุดราชการ
️โทร. 0-2202-6800 หรือ 0-2202-6888 ต่อ 1230 อ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมที่
http://bit.ly/2LTSerV
น้ำมันกัญชาแบบปลอดภัย ไม่มีสารปนเปื้อน ไม่มีโลหะหนัก จากองค์การเภสัช ผลิตเสร็จแล้ว ตอนนี้กำลังรับสมัครผู้ป่วยมะเร็งที่สนใจอยากใช้ตัวนี้เข้าร่วมโครงการวิจัยทดลองใช้อยู่นะ ใครสนใจดูที่ลิงก์เลยค่ะ

52 minutes ago, CLW said:

ขออนุญาตแจ้งข่าวสารครับ
รับสมัครผู้ป่วยร่วมโครงการวิจัยและทดลอง

emoji436.pngสถาบันมะเร็งแห่งชาติ กรมการแพทย์ ขอเชิญผู้ป่วยมะเร็งที่อยู่ระหว่างการรักษา สมัครเพื่อคัดเลือกเข้าร่วมโครงการวิจัยกัญชาทางการแพทย์
emoji117.pngลงทะเบียนออนไลน์ ระหว่างวันที่ 2 - 30 สิงหาคม 2562
http://mmr.nci.go.th
หรือสมัครด้วยตนเองที่สถาบันมะเร็งแห่งชาติ วันที่ 2-15 สิงหาคม 2562 เวลา 13.00 - 16.00 น. ยกเว้นวันหยุดราชการ
️โทร. 0-2202-6800 หรือ 0-2202-6888 ต่อ 1230 อ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมที่
http://bit.ly/2LTSerV
น้ำมันกัญชาแบบปลอดภัย ไม่มีสารปนเปื้อน ไม่มีโลหะหนัก จากองค์การเภสัช ผลิตเสร็จแล้ว ตอนนี้กำลังรับสมัครผู้ป่วยมะเร็งที่สนใจอยากใช้ตัวนี้เข้าร่วมโครงการวิจัยทดลองใช้อยู่นะ ใครสนใจดูที่ลิงก์เลยค่ะ

That’s just a cancer research project.  I was referring to the reduced list of approved conditions.