Medical cannabis now administered in 12 health provinces

webfact

7 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Lets call a spade a spade. At least here in the US, CBD and THC for therapeutic reasons (other than nausea in cancer patients, some psychiatric issues and specific epeleptic conditions)is little more than an excuse for folks to get high. Weed isnt a wonder drug, and is the same as all the rest of the "natural" remedies like Acai and blueberries and Tumeric, ie, a lot of internet hype from patent medicine shills, Goop for the Brain so to speak.

I can walk anywhere in a medical weed state, tell some doc I have leg twitches and insomnia and get a prescription for an oz of weed that I can sell to my buds. The only thing I lose are my gun rights, which is why stoners usually keep their mouths shut and pay the premium for diverted stuff, or just fly to Boston or Wash DC if East, and Cali/Vegas et all if west,

Therapeutic dosage? LOL. How much do you need to catch a buzz. Lets all keep pretending its more than medicine for the mind though ????

I just want to get stoned and I don't need an excuse.What do want a gun for?You want to kill something?

33 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

I just want to get stoned and I don't need an excuse.What do want a gun for?You want to kill something?

Hey put down the bong bro, that makes no sense LOL. But I dig it anyway.

59 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Hey put down the bong bro, that makes no sense LOL. But I dig it anyway.

Sorry my bad I saw the gun rights reference and didn't engage brain before putting keyboard into gear.Just waiting for the law to change before I make a bong so won't be able to put it down till then.Although if they do change the law you might have to fight me to get the bong out of my hands.

Archived