I'm a condo owner - My experience signing up for TM30 online (success)

So hopefully my post can help others similar as in my situation.

I.e being a condo owner in Bangkok.

Let me just say, I have read all the horror stories about people waiting months and I was literally reading a similar post when my phone received an email and lo and behold, it was from the Thai Immigration who had approved my application which I sent it in 10 days ago online.

What I attached was the following:

- Copy of passport 

- Purchase contract (the one also registered at the Land Office)

- Chanote (front and backside)

And that was it.

Changed the password but apparently I used a sign that was not allowed even though it said "Password changed successfully" it wasn't as I got rejected logging in and had to reset the password and then removing the question mark I had used in my first attempt and then it worked.

Not sure there is a limit on the amount of characters that you can use or it was indeed the question mark that I used that got rejected but it worked.

After that logging in was easy but the whole interface is simply horrendous to say the least with much of things in Thai only.

But at least, manage to sign up and relatively fast for approval.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sent my online application on 31 May, and I am still waiting for a password and login details. The immigration website still says Waiting for approval. I got bored waiting, so I sent my details by registered post, and got my confirmation slip back nearly six weeks later, which I was glad about, as I now have it in time for my next extension.

2 hours ago, taninthai said:

Successfully registered Thursday night ,just waiting on username and password now,,,,expecting it this week????????????????will update????

I applied on Saturday morning. At 9.15 pm I got email asking to confirm my email address , did that and have heard nothing else. Did you have to confirm your email?

3 hours ago, ChipButty said:

Did you guys get an email conformation after you had done it? I didn't Im thinking it didn't go through maybe have to do it again

Mine took a few days to receive the confirmation email which one would have thought would be immediate.

1 hour ago, heretostay said:

Did you apply via the app or the website?  Which operating system did you use?

I have been unsuccessful when it gets to attaching the files/pics at the end.

Thanks in advance.

MacOs.

Using Chrome.

Never had any problems attaching any files.

Received user name and password, but once ive entered guests info, it appears on excel table below, but cant see any 'save' facility, so when I come out and go in again or click on 'record', guests info has disappeared. Where is the save function?, im also getting this message?

20190819_141409.jpg

1 hour ago, williewolf said:

I applied on Saturday morning. At 9.15 pm I got email asking to confirm my email address , did that and have heard nothing else. Did you have to confirm your email?

Yes got email to confirm email address in around 20 minuits.there is also option to check status ...mine says application successful wait for username????

5 hours ago, ChipButty said:

Did you guys get an email conformation after you had done it? I didn't Im thinking it didn't go through maybe have to do it again

Email confirmation and that you have to wait for a username and password that will be sent. 

I,m waiting since end of May, Same as a neighbour, we did it both at roughly the same time. 

Bangkok

Screenshot_20190817-143933.jpg

Applied via iPhone app last Friday afternoon. Attached copy of Thai "house master" ID card plus pages from Tabien Baan showing myself as the "owner" and this Thai "house master". Received email to confirm email address within a few minutes. After confirming email address the "check status" screen changed to "waiting for immigration officer approval. this will we within 7 days". Received userID and password around lunchtime yesterday (Monday), so very quick and painless for me.

6 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

This thread and comments in other threads, it would appear they may have cleared the backlog. 

Are people still waiting 1-2 months ?

At the two month mark now waiting for the password.  Landlord has already made an in person visit to Changwattana to try to get things sorted.  

I’m a little suspect of all these new posters claiming how easy it was and how expedient immigration has been in providing passwords.

7 minutes ago, Airalee said:

At the two month mark now waiting for the password.  Landlord has already made an in person visit to Changwattana to try to get things sorted.  

I’m a little suspect of all these new posters claiming how easy it was and how expedient immigration has been in providing passwords.

Suspect or not, just telling it as it was. Very easy for me. Believe me, I was just as surprised as you based on past experiences with immigration web sites!

5 minutes ago, Airalee said:

Ridiculous statement.

Why would anyone want to lie about such a thing?

I am telling others about my personal experience and if you don't want to believe it that's fine with me.

14 minutes ago, Airalee said:

You have to understand not everybody is waiting for the approval from the same immigration office. It seems Bangkok has been the slowest on doing it.

I applied on Sat 17th Aug via the website and received the email for confirmation of email address within an hour. Have checked today and have successfully registered so now waiting for username and password.

This is for my home use and did it via Chrome just sending pictures of my passport, ID Card and first 2 pages of my yellow Tabian Baan. Had to reduce the pixels because of the limit of 1mb for pictures having used my iPhone to take the snaps. All very easy to do.  

2 minutes ago, Deerculler said:

Could someone please post the website for doing the TM 30

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

You cant immediately do a TM30, you go to that site and register the property you will be reporting for, submit docs, wait for password, then you can do a TM30 for that property.

Archived