I'm a condo owner - My experience signing up for TM30 online (success)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not read all the posts ,but a lot say they use they yellow  Tabian Bann ,I have one and I asked if I could use that ,my locale immigration office Lopburi  said No,you can only use the house owners Tabian Bann, ie my wife's .

Is this yet another ,no two office's  are the same syndrome.  

5 minutes ago, fritzgoss said:

and did you get some receipt or acknowledgment that IM had received and accepted your form?

Maybe you are unfamiliar with how the online system works. You log in and do a report, the report is then in the system for any immigration office to see. The same as a hotel reporting, there is no receipt issued. 

You can always log back in a see the report anytime. 

36 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Maybe you are unfamiliar with how the online system works. You log in and do a report, the report is then in the system for any immigration office to see. The same as a hotel reporting, there is no receipt issued. 

You can always log back in a see the report anytime. 

yeah, that's the problem, when I log in again, it says there is no data to be found. does this mean that my report wasn't filed and accepted?

14 minutes ago, fritzgoss said:

yeah, that's the problem, when I log in again, it says there is no data to be found. does this mean that my report wasn't filed and accepted?

I am not familiar with the app but the website has a SAVE button, top right hand corner.

3 minutes ago, fritzgoss said:

https://www.immigration.go.th/content/online_serivces (although right now I tried it and got an error message, so their system must be down)

This link will take you straight to the TM30 system (yes, it does appear to be down/busy at the moment)

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

Since I started this thread, I can inform others that I will soon sign up for another TM30 account for another condo of mine and will keep everyone posted.

I will do exactly as in my first post and attach the same documents.

This time, it will be for a condo in Pattaya.

I might start a separate thread on the subject if OK with moderators.

Archived