Pope expected to make Thailand visit in November - sources

webfact

3 minutes ago, ballpoint said:

He'll hardly stand out from the crowd.  Just another bloke in a frock on Walking Street

He should be brave enough to see the true life. Perhaps he would be shocked to see that many people use condoms what the church disapproves. 

I'm sure there are countries where his presence would be both more beneficial and more appreciated than in Thailand, of all places.

Unless his entourage fancies to spice up their usual, white choir boy fare, that is. Sadly, I'm not even joking! Thai mothers, you've been warned, lock your underage children safely away.

On 8/20/2019 at 10:25 AM, Beggar said:

He should also go to areas like Walking Street and Soi 6 and pray for the lost souls. 

He should join this forum and pray for the lost and cynical souls who can't see the good in lifeand the spiritual comfort and joy he brings to millions.

The glass is not half empty, it's half full.

3 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

He should join this forum and pray for the lost and cynical souls who can't see the good in life.

I am afraid without critical people this forum might be pretty empty or at least very boring ????

On 8/20/2019 at 1:25 PM, Beggar said:

He should also go to areas like Walking Street and Soi 6 and pray for the lost souls. 

I think his predecessor was the one from Poland and would naturally wish to see the local Thai version of pole dancing

Archived