CONSUMED BY FLAMES Chilling pic shows Brit teacher, 22, covered in bandages after being engulfed in a fireball when Cambodia petrol station explodes

geovalin

A BRITISH teacher, 22, and her American pal, 18, were seriously injured when they were engulfed in a fireball from a petrol station explosion in Cambodia.

Zoe Eleftheriou from Medway, Kent, and Abigail Alexander from Miamisburg, Ohio, were seriously injured in the blast which was captured on a dashcam video.

The pair were riding a motorcycle together past the LPG gas station in Siem Reap last Wednesday when it suddenly exploded. They were blown off the bike and suffered severe burns.

read more https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9751131/pictured-brit-teacher-american-pal-on-fire-cambodia-petrol-station-explosion/

How very sad, just going along minding your own business, when BANG, your life is changed forever.

Hopefully both girls can make full recoveries.

This is a genuine case of a go fund me page, if it happens i will certainly contribute.

15 hours ago, colinneil said:

How very sad, just going along minding your own business, when BANG, your life is changed forever.

Hopefully both girls can make full recoveries.

This is a genuine case of a go fund me page, if it happens i will certainly contribute.

The Sun article mentions GoFundMe pages for both girls. But no links, sadly.

This is a very sad and shocking story. So sorry to see it.

Its a reminder of the dangers of travelling in a third world country where everything seems fine, until its suddenly isn't. This could have happened to any one of us being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Hoping the girls have a full recovery.

Archived