Receipt when TM30 filed online?

My landlord filed my TM30 online. I'll have to do my extension soon, and will also be getting a new SETV after that. From what I understand, I'll be in the system when I'll be doing both?

Just to be sure, I'd like to have paper proof, if there are any complications. With the form, there is a receipt, but what do you do when your TM30 was done online?

If it makes you feel better the landlord could do a screenprint of your report but a receipt will not be asked for as immigration can see the entry in the online system.

A SETV is done outside Thailand and nothing to do with TM30 or checking if one was filed during another visit.

• Like 2

I filed on July 27 after my July 26 return. Just to find out during a check advised by a colleague that the entry is gone, so is my colleagues who traveled and filed on a different date

1178 nobody picks up....

20 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

a receipt will not be asked for as immigration can see the entry in the online system.

I took it the OP meant that he has no way of knowing if his landlord actually did bother to do it online....Too late finding out if he hadn't when standing in the IO.

On 8/20/2019 at 10:42 AM, Peterw42 said:

If it makes you feel better the landlord could do a screenprint of your report but a receipt will not be asked for as immigration can see the entry in the online system.

A SETV is done outside Thailand and nothing to do with TM30 or checking if one was filed during another visit.

..... not so in Phuket!! The competent official wanted a print out. Make a screen shot to be on the safe side. If you want to print it out you must do it quickly, only possible for a max of 7 days after registration..... 

Edited by joloit
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, joloit said:

..... not so in Phuket!! The competent official wanted a print out. Make a screen shot to be on the safe side. If you want to print it out you must do it quickly, only possible for a max of 7 days after registration..... 

Does that mean phuket wants a screenprint for anyone staying in a hotel as well, Doesnt make a lot of sense that they want screenprint for one onlne report but not others.

6 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

Does that mean phuket wants a screenprint for anyone staying in a hotel as well, Doesnt make a lot of sense that they want screenprint for one onlne report but not others.

When does anything ever make sense when it’s to do with immigration!

• Thanks 1

Today when I submitted for my annual retirement extension of stay renewal at Chaeng Wattana (Bangkok) immigration I had to provide a TM30 receipt before they would complete the extension approval. 

As I had never filed a TM30 in the 11 years I've been in Thailand I didn't have any TM30 receipt....had to file one while at immigration today...also ended up paying a Bt800 TM30 fine.  With that TM30 receipt from the TM30 section the Extension of Stay section then continued processing/approved my extension of stay. 

Over the last decade of doing my retirement extension of stays at CW, they never checked for/required a TM30 receipt....today they did....and it just wasn't me....most extension of stay applicants were being sent to the TM30 section to get a TM30 receipt in order to continue processing their extension of stay application.

16 hours ago, Pib said:

I didn't have any TM30 receipt....had to file one while at immigration today...also ended up paying a Bt800 TM30 fine. 

What documentation did they ask for? If I showed up cold (like probably so many folks do), I certainly wouldn't have the lessor's housebook and ID card copies, plus rental agreement, whatever. Possibly you came fully armed -- but most wouldn't, so I assume they're allowing some kind of abbreviated TM30 process........

31 minutes ago, JimGant said:

What documentation did they ask for? If I showed up cold (like probably so many folks do), I certainly wouldn't have the lessor's housebook and ID card copies, plus rental agreement, whatever. Possibly you came fully armed -- but most wouldn't, so I assume they're allowing some kind of abbreviated TM30 process........

I provided my passport, yellow book, and home chanote which has my name on it also due to the usufruct I have.

I wouldn't call it an abbreviated process as the TM30 area reps required completion of the TM30 and its attachment....reviewed the docs I included...then said I need to pay a Bt800 fine...then the waved me over the desks where the fine was paid and receipt issued.  It don't take long per each individual but there were just so, so, so many people at CW filing TM30s which means the wait time can be long unless you have a low queue number.   For those use to immigration offices in the provinces where they might see a dozen or two farangs in the office at a time, if they would ever go to the CW office they would probably say "Oh My God!!!" when seeing the hundreds upon hundreds of farangs setting in the different areas holding their two and triple digit queue numbers.   

If subtracting out the time spent on clearing up the TM30 issue, the time spent on the renewal of the retirement extension of stay was the same as previous years....requirements the same as previous years other than them checking for TM30 completion/a receipt.  I use the Bt800 deposit method so I didn't have any drama like some experience using the monthly income method.

3 hours ago, Pib said:

For those use to immigration offices in the provinces where they might see a dozen or two farangs in the office at a time, if they would ever go to the CW office they would probably say "Oh My God!!!" when seeing the hundreds upon hundreds of farangs setting in the different areas holding their two and triple digit queue numbers.   

Naaa, many of us survived the Chiang Mai Immigration death march.

From what you say, I imagine many folks are having to return home for their TM30 related paperwork. That would really ruin my day.

56 minutes ago, JimGant said:

Naaa, many of us survived the Chiang Mai Immigration death march.

From what you say, I imagine many folks are having to return home for their TM30 related paperwork. That would really ruin my day.

Well, I really can't say what they absolutely required....that is, what they "gotta have" to go along with the TM30.  I didn't see anyone get turned away from completing a TM30 because they didn't have this or that.  Maybe the and desire and joy of collecting Bt800 fines overrode normal required supporting documents

When I handed them the TM30 back I also showed I had copies of my house registration (yellow book), Pink ID, and chanote.  The rep said, "Oh you owner" like I'm the owner of the address I'm reporting resident...which I am.  The rep reached for the copies...I gave them...and the rep continued on with completing the TM30 package....then the next rep took my Bt800 and gave me a receipt.   

1 hour ago, velias said:

In the online TM30 reporting for

image.png.11aa8eb15976c200f60b0eea663bd89e.png

Can anyone advise what Numeric ID is the correct one for a Retirement Visa?

image.png.a9ad0d3a123ce023722d74c18361715c.png

Can anyone advise what Numeric ID is the correct one for a Retirement Visa?

I would say 04 since it's defined as "Temporary 1 Year Stay" in the spreadsheet.