TM.30 Report - What is actually needed

I am going to UK and will return in a few months and on extension (retirement). I will return back to the exact same address in BKK rented condo, which is not owned by me.

I know that I need to do a TM.30 Report when I return (Bangkok - CW).

As I understand I will not need the house owner / Master to accompany me to do this.

As I understand I will just need the following:

1. TM 30 Form

2. Copy of ID card - House master

3. Copy - House registration - The house number page - from House master (page)

4. My Rental Agreement

5. Copy of passport

1. Photo page

2. Arrival stamp

3. TM.6 Departure card

However since I will be requesting item 3 from one of the receptionists and they are highly likely to require guidance - I also want to know that I can qualify a little more on what is given to me- Is this found in the house book or it found on Land office sale doc / Land Title deed?

image.png.a9fe43cd74edc01bf91c4d8412c34555.png

Just now, Nyezhov said:

The last time I went to CW all they wanted was the form, passport and my lease.

Have we reports then that you need all the other stuff at CW?

Mnnn - OK - That sounds encouraging - How long ago was this Nyezhov?

13 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

I had it done in July at CW and all I submitted was form, passport and lease. They didn't ask for any owner docs.

Edited by BertM

13 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Mnnn - OK - That sounds encouraging - How long ago was this Nyezhov?

Could you just book into a hotel for a week? In the past I have left Thailand twice a year and have never been required to report anything at Jomtien. If I had to assemble such a paper trail as outlined above I would hire an agent to collect and collate it all.

Next week I plan to apply for the usual 30 day extension, at CW, when my 30 day visa exempt entry period ends.

It's been radio silence from the Thai property owner when asked about the TM30 form.

After asking the owner a few times my Thai partner used the online app to apply a few weeks ago, no reply yet.

Am I in line for a fine at CW?   The last time I was there, the end of May, no mention of it was made.

8 hours ago, spambot said:

I do not know what happens in practice - This is the notice outside the TM.30 both at CW 8 weeks ago.

DBhyidRVjreNLXcOIi2EZw0KOrIGHc-e_vyIGUGQ_FEPcpGH4p3ebuizPp-s1PPuILDDxmElirEAT-Ew0GM0mnxYSg8c8jq_yIP1BXOxMUpWXaiM8lCCKMNzUpLwzzQUl0AgX3lb

Look at number 3 and 4 then. Who reads Thai here?

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, JimGant said:

You live with the wife, in "her" house -- do they really expect you to produce a lease?

Item 4 states: Or copy of contract or lease, if not have owner docs. So, since he has wife's owner docs as per item 3, he shouldn't need a lease contract as per item 4.  I did mine in July at CW with only TM30 form, passport and lease contract (item 4). No owner docs were required. 

Edited by BertM

OK,  this morning I went to Chang Wattana Imm and filed the TM 30 and here are the document that were required

1.    Copy of my passport data page

2.    Copy of my visa

3.    Copy of the TM 6

4.    Copy of wife's ID card

5.    Copy of house deed

6.    Copy of house registration (blue) book

7.    Note from my wife to Immigration authorizing me to file the TM 30 on her behalf.

Wife signed items 4,5,6, and 7.     My wife is the house owner so document requirements my be different if you are renting.

I was charged B 800.

Just now, Spaniel said:

OK,  this morning I went to Chang Wattana Imm and filed the TM 30 and here are the document that were required

1.    Copy of my passport data page

2.    Copy of my visa

3.    Copy of the TM 6

4.    Copy of wife's ID card

5.    Copy of house deed

6.    Copy of house registration (blue) book

7.    Note from my wife to Immigration authorizing me to file the TM 30 on her behalf.

Wife signed items 4,5,6, and 7.     My wife is the house owner so document requirements my be different if you are renting.

I was charged B 800.

Was the 800 Thb a fine (for late application)?

11 hours ago, Spaniel said:

I don't know.    I so happy to be done with this TM30 business that I just paid and got out of there.

Even better,looks like my Juristic Person will do it for me ????

I'll see how it works next week, but if it's true, it's another reason for snowbirds like me to use a real estate agent in renting condos.