BANGKOK

Last year I lost my TM6 and had to do a police report at my local police station and bring it to Changwattana before they issued me with a new one. There is a desk at Changwattana that deals with lost TM6 forms. You also will need an extra copy of your passport details page. I cannot remember if you also need a copy of your last entry page in the passport so best to bring one just in case.

if you leave the country without a TM6 they just do one at the airport no questions or forms required. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

Go to IMO and they will look up the number and write you a number on a new card you do the rest in CM anyway🤔

I can confirm this was exactly what Korat immigration did for me.10 minutes was all the time it took.

Lefty

6 hours ago, elviajero said:

You can, but that doesn't help the OP's problem now.

Yes you can, many of them, but your arrival TM6 card has a  arrival immigration number on it, this  must match your number on your departure TM6. Otherwise you are still in Thailand, that might cause you problems layer on your return to Thailand, not sure about that, but !!!

5 minutes ago, Johnthplumb said:

Yes you can, many of them, but your arrival TM6 card has a  arrival immigration number on it, this  must match your number on your departure TM6. Otherwise you are still in Thailand, that might cause you problems layer on your return to Thailand, not sure about that, but !!!

It's not a big deal, and doesn't cause any problems. It happens all the time.

You will not still be in Thailand as long as the IO stamps you out and clears the entry on the system, which they will do. When you lose the departure card the IO just gets a new one and writes the TM6 number held on the system on to the new card.

• Like 1

Same thing happened to me-they never stapled the card

Paid 1oo B for a new card at immigration

I noticed they are no longer stapling these cards into passports on arrival, so I imagine that tourists losing these cards must be a very common occurrence. 

Had one Hotel panic about it at check-in. Eventually found it in the travel bag. Since then I use medical tape to keep them in place. In over 40 trips more than a few have torn off the staples .