TM30 online registration rejected after almost 2 months of wait

Hello,

My online registration has been refused after 2 months of wait.

They didn't say why so I can't even try again to understand what was the problem.

I give up, no TM30s for me.
I feel your frustration, but if we have to fill in the TM30, that's it.

Maybe take screen shots of your filled in form and take it to Imm and find out what is wrong?

Maybe someone can post a correctly filled in form as an example?

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Another person reported the same issue recently.

I am waiting for a response.

Submitted copy passport, chanote, house book.

Can you clarify what docs you submitted, and did you enter the house book number in the data required.

Perhaps we need to clarify on TV what is required.

Other people have reported success, can some of them confirm what they submitted.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, JohnnyBKK said:

Hello,

My online registration has been refused after 2 months of wait.

They didn't say why so I can't even try again to understand what was the problem.

I give up, no TM30s for me.

Can you give a few more details then people can advise. Owner, tennant, what documents you put through etc.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, jojothai said:

Other people have reported success, can some of them confirm what they submitted.

I just submitted a copy of my passport (and relevant pages) and a full copy of the title deed (own condo) using the app, Chaeng Wattana, waited 10 weeks and was sent login the night after I completed my 90 day report (if that has any relevance). 

• Like 1

As related in previous postings about TM30 information problems, there can be several different spellings for a province, subdistrict, city, etc. of which only one is accepted by the online TM30. A drop-down menu of correct answers could better guide the requestor.

• Like 1

Mine was done in 3 weeks in Udon, forgot the house rental agreement but submitted 

Owners

ID card

House book

Certificate of name change

She signed and dated all these documents.

My 

Passport photo page

Photo of TM6 form

Funny thing is, local immigration would not accept these documents with out a rental contract. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, carlyai said:

I feel your frustration, but if we have to fill in the TM30, that's it.

Maybe take screen shots of your filled in form and take it to Imm and find out what is wrong?

Maybe someone can post a correctly filled in form as an example?

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

We went into our immigration office the other day after returning from another province stay over 48 hours, I copied all the required paperwork from my passport and the TM30 form, and had the Landlord (wife) sign the TM 30 form, IO said passport and did everything from there, no need for paperwork, i.e. he handed it all back as soon as I gave it to him.

Hopefully the password arrives soon for the app so we don't have to waste our time providing them with what they don;t really want in the future, and hopefully save a few trees in the process, going green...lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, JohnnyBKK said:

I submitted copy of passport and rental contract as advised by thaivisa members. I'm the tenant.

Just the passport copy or also the TM6 copy AND a copy of the page with the most recent arrival stamp?

Edit..sorry was nonsense, as it was just about your registration.

Edited by SpanishExpat
  • Like 1

Just now, SpanishExpat said:

Just the passport copy or also the TM6 copy AND a copy of the page with the most recent arrival stamp?

Just passport copy, the website didn't ask for anything else. It said passport copy and "contract of sale" I supposed that was the rental contract.

• Like 1

I just had my misses apply on line for the TM30 online registration yesterday house in her name. 

All that was required was her Thai id and a copy of her house book,uploaded them so we will wait and see how long it takes.

Maybe it will get approved faster because she is Thai,she chose to fill everything out in Thai rather than English.

Be interesting to see if the Thai applications are getting approved faster than the ones in English.

5 hours ago, Srikcir said:

As related in previous postings about TM30 information problems, there can be several different spellings for a province, subdistrict, city, etc. of which only one is accepted by the online TM30. A drop-down menu of correct answers could better guide the requestor.

Province, District and Sub-district are chosen from lists and there is no field for city.  You may be thinking of one report where the poster couldn't find it on the list due to looking for the different spelling.

OP.  Did your landlord provide you the "House ID" to enter into the application form, or how did you get round this?

9 hours ago, JohnnyBKK said:

I submitted copy of passport and rental contract as advised by thaivisa members. I'm the tenant.

No matter what they say in their press releases or how many instructions/cartoons they produce - you are in Thailand and as usual, head office will not have issued and 'tablets of stone' requirments to individual offices. As for most other immigration matters then, they will make up their own interpretations.

I think the best way for the first time is to go to the local Immigration Office and ask them what they want. That might get you 85% home - there's still a chance of differences between individual officers ????.

Remember that officially, you should have a 'Power of Attorney' if you are reporting TM30 on your landlord's behalf - although Ubonjoe reports only having heard Phuket requesting this. You should also have signed copies of the landlord's ID card and Tabien Baan.

Edited by KhaoYai

20 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

Mine was rejected as did not include the all the paperwork of house purchase, not just the chanote

[sarcasm]

Don't forget to include a family tree of the builder of your house and a detailed biography of his professional career... ????

[/sarcasm]