BANGKOK
clarky cat

Could this be Dengue fever?

Since a week ago i've felt like <deleted> (all types of aches and pains around the face/head), and have been self-medicating on paracetamol and tramadol.

2-days ago I thought I had food poisoning, as I threw up after having lunch and had diarrhoea, but no real flu-like symptoms. This only lasted 2 hours before returning back to the same symptoms as previous.

Both today and yesterday I've started to have fatigue, which I thought was down to lack of sleep, but feels more severe than that. Also, halfway through last night I woke up and was unable to move my neck for about 5 minutes.

Today all the symptoms have got stronger and my temperature has got even higher, but it still doesn't feel strong enough to be bed-ridden. I've only just started to question today as it's been over a week now...

Do you still have your appetite?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, ukrules said:

Do you still have your appetite?

Yes

i'm also i staying hydrated

edit^ brain isnt functioning though

Edited by clarky cat

Stupid boy Pike, get to a Dr you Muppet, do you have a rash on your body ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sheryl said:

As others have said, you need to see a doctor. Dengue is possible but so are many other things.

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

i'm going to a government hospital today, what's the best time to arrive to avoid long queues?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

i'm going to a government hospital today, what's the best time to arrive to avoid long queues?
At Bang Lamung hospital i found there was a mad rush of thai people early around 8am. At 9.30\10 the queue was mostly gone

I lasted one hour before deciding I was too sick to wait any longer

I'll try again in the evening when my partner finishes work, does anyone know if clinics can carry out the same blood test? 

• Haha 1

I lasted one hour before deciding I was too sick to wait any longer

I'll try again in the evening when my partner finishes work, does anyone know if clinics can carry out the same blood test? 
Yes, where are you?

I had dengue fever and the symptoms were fever, terrible pain in allmy joints and rashes on my body. I understand however, there are up to four strains of DF. Do not delay, go for an anti body test ASAP.