UK plans to end EU freedom of movement immediately in no-deal Brexit

snoop1130

21 hours ago, transam said:

Perhaps you should forget your graphs and get out onto the streets and see for yourself the thousands of EU folk working cash in hand, scuttling to and fro with their cash.... And DON"T ask me for a link or a graph..Get out there..

The English don't work for cash in hand ? Or are you only upset with European nationals for defrauding the taxman, for brits its ok ?

I'll stick to the graphs thanks as opposed to you meeting 'thousands' of EU nationals - like that's happened !

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, yogi100 said:

Cos if we were not in the EU their citizens and passport holders would not be taking British manual workers' jobs and everything else our politicians allow them to get their hands upon.

Which jobs ? 

Ask any large scale fruit/vegetable processing/picking plants how they feel about this. I saw an interview with one of the biggest growers. they put adverts in all the local papers and not one English guy turns up - why ? Because you have to get up at 4am, the wok is hard, cold and often wet - the eastern Europeans will do it, but the brits won't.

Those jobs you mean ?

20 minutes ago, Handsome Gardener said:

Which jobs ? 

Ask any large scale fruit/vegetable processing/picking plants how they feel about this. I saw an interview with one of the biggest growers. they put adverts in all the local papers and not one English guy turns up - why ? Because you have to get up at 4am, the wok is hard, cold and often wet - the eastern Europeans will do it, but the brits won't.

Those jobs you mean ?

No, let 'em do those jobs. Many of us have had jobs where we've broken the ice on puddles at daybreak, it's no big deal. Although I doubt many would be getting up to go picking spuds and cabbages at 4 am or soon after it. They would not be able to see what they're doing at that time, it's still dark.

The agricultural workers can still come and work on the farms and wherever else they may be needed but on a seasonal basis. As long as it's done on a selective basis and they don't put our own people out of work. Just like it's done in Thailand.

There's no call for them to be given council housing, citizenship and the associated benefits that go with it.

I remember hop and fruit picking in Kent back when I was a boy and when the season was over we went back home to London. The Romanians and Poles etc can do the same. What would be wrong with that.

Many of those 8.7 million I mentioned are often able bodied people who have conned the benefit system into believing they are unfit for work. We all know such people if we live in the real world.

They have bad backs, depression, mild arthritis and other ailments that can't be disproved. That's why there are only 1.4 million registered as unemployed.

When Blair was PM in the early years of this century folk who went to sign on as unemployed were urged to 'go on the sick'.

Unfortunately those people now no longer have a work ethic and it would now take a stick of dynamite to blow them out of their street doors and into a job that would give them a degree of self respect and accomplishment.

Claiming they had a bad back or suffering from stress usually did the trick. Such tactics encouraged by the govt were reflected in the unemployment figures and made the govt look as if it was doing a first rate job. Just like now in 2019.

Many of those claimants are still getting their benefits. It's possible to get 130 - 300 quid a week plus your rent and council tax paid. Few people are going to turn their noses up at such good fortune and the comfortable life of Riley it affords to go out and pick brussels sprouts in the perishing cold at 4 o'clock in the morning.

But there again some manual workers who are now in their 50s and 60s have developed injuries that genuinely prevent them performing strenuous tasks that their previous occupation demanded.

Such a state of affairs is a considerable strain on a nation's finances. It's up to the politicians to rectify matters just like it's their job to follow our instructions and get us out of the EU as quickly as possible.

56 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

No, let 'em do those jobs. Many of us have had jobs where we've broken the ice on puddles at daybreak, it's no big deal. Although I doubt many would be getting up to go picking spuds and cabbages at 4 am or soon after it. They would not be able to see what they're doing at that time, it's still dark.

The agricultural workers can still come and work on the farms and wherever else they may be needed but on a seasonal basis. As long as it's done on a selective basis and they don't put our own people out of work. Just like it's done in Thailand.

There's no call for them to be given council housing, citizenship and the associated benefits that go with it.

I remember hop and fruit picking in Kent back when I was a boy and when the season was over we went back home to London. The Romanians and Poles etc can do the same. What would be wrong with that.

Many of those 8.7 million I mentioned are often able bodied people who have conned the benefit system into believing they are unfit for work. We all know such people if we live in the real world.

They have bad backs, depression, mild arthritis and other ailments that can't be disproved. That's why there are only 1.4 million registered as unemployed.

When Blair was PM in the early years of this century folk who went to sign on as unemployed were urged to 'go on the sick'.

Unfortunately those people now no longer have a work ethic and it would now take a stick of dynamite to blow them out of their street doors and into a job that would give them a degree of self respect and accomplishment.

Claiming they had a bad back or suffering from stress usually did the trick. Such tactics encouraged by the govt were reflected in the unemployment figures and made the govt look as if it was doing a first rate job. Just like now in 2019.

Many of those claimants are still getting their benefits. It's possible to get 130 - 300 quid a week plus your rent and council tax paid. Few people are going to turn their noses up at such good fortune and the comfortable life of Riley it affords to go out and pick brussels sprouts in the perishing cold at 4 o'clock in the morning.

But there again some manual workers who are now in their 50s and 60s have developed injuries that genuinely prevent them performing strenuous tasks that their previous occupation demanded.

Such a state of affairs is a considerable strain on a nation's finances. It's up to the politicians to rectify matters just like it's their job to follow our instructions and get us out of the EU as quickly as possible.

TJ: You were lucky to have a ROOM! *We* used to have to live in a corridor!

MP: Ohhhh we used to DREAM of livin' in a corridor! Woulda' been a palace to us. We used to live in an old water tank on a rubbish tip. We got woken up every morning by having a load of rotting fish dumped all over us! House!? Hmph.

EI: Well when I say 'house' it was only a hole in the ground covered by a piece of tarpolin, but it was a house to US.

GC: We were evicted from *our* hole in the ground; we had to go and live in a lake!

TJ: You were lucky to have a LAKE! There were a hundred and sixty of us living in a small shoebox in the middle of the road.

MP: Cardboard box?

TJ: Aye.

MP: You were lucky. We lived for three months in a brown paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six o'clock in the morning, clean the bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down mill for fourteen hours a day week in-week out. When we got home, our Dad would thrash us to sleep with his belt!

GC: Luxury. We used to have to get out of the lake at three o'clock in the morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of hot gravel, go to work at the mill every day for tuppence a month, come home, and Dad would beat us around the head and neck with a broken bottle, if we were LUCKY!

TJ: Well we had it tough. We used to have to get up out of the shoebox at twelve o'clock at night, and LICK the road clean with our tongues. We had half a handful of freezing cold gravel, worked twenty-four hours a day at the mill for fourpence every six years, and when we got home, our Dad would slice us in two with a bread knife.

EI: Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad and our mother would kill us, and dance about on our graves singing 'Hallelujah.'

MP: But you try and tell the young people today that... and they won't believe ya'.

ALL: Nope, nope..

1 hour ago, johnnybangkok said:

TJ: You were lucky to have a ROOM! *We* used to have to live in a corridor!

MP: Ohhhh we used to DREAM of livin' in a corridor! Woulda' been a palace to us. We used to live in an old water tank on a rubbish tip. We got woken up every morning by having a load of rotting fish dumped all over us! House!? Hmph.

EI: Well when I say 'house' it was only a hole in the ground covered by a piece of tarpolin, but it was a house to US.

GC: We were evicted from *our* hole in the ground; we had to go and live in a lake!

TJ: You were lucky to have a LAKE! There were a hundred and sixty of us living in a small shoebox in the middle of the road.

MP: Cardboard box?

TJ: Aye.

MP: You were lucky. We lived for three months in a brown paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six o'clock in the morning, clean the bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down mill for fourteen hours a day week in-week out. When we got home, our Dad would thrash us to sleep with his belt!

GC: Luxury. We used to have to get out of the lake at three o'clock in the morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of hot gravel, go to work at the mill every day for tuppence a month, come home, and Dad would beat us around the head and neck with a broken bottle, if we were LUCKY!

TJ: Well we had it tough. We used to have to get up out of the shoebox at twelve o'clock at night, and LICK the road clean with our tongues. We had half a handful of freezing cold gravel, worked twenty-four hours a day at the mill for fourpence every six years, and when we got home, our Dad would slice us in two with a bread knife.

EI: Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad and our mother would kill us, and dance about on our graves singing 'Hallelujah.'

MP: But you try and tell the young people today that... and they won't believe ya'.

ALL: Nope, nope..

Apparently you see humour in snobbish university educated middle class Monty Python characters ridiculing blokes who have to get up in the morning to do a real day's work.

I'm sorry to say that I see very little to laugh at in such pathetic attempts at comedy.

It just goes to show that Britain is just as much a disunited country divided by class as it ever has been.

2 hours ago, yogi100 said:

Where is te statistic that 1.2 m EU citizens are registered a unemployed in the UK? Please provide link (Not from Farage please).

You also seem to forget that Cameron, prior to the referendum, had protracted negotiaitions with Brussels and, thanks to Donald Tusk, negotiated an agreement that the UK could severely restrict the benefits of EU citizens for the next 7 years. Them conning the benefit system is a complete fallacy purported by rightwing exremists (racists) and has no basis in fact.

19 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Where is te statistic that 1.2 m EU citizens are registered a unemployed in the UK? Please provide link (Not from Farage please).

You also seem to forget that Cameron, prior to the referendum, had protracted negotiaitions with Brussels and, thanks to Donald Tusk, negotiated an agreement that the UK could severely restrict the benefits of EU citizens for the next 7 years. Them conning the benefit system is a complete fallacy purported by rightwing exremists (racists) and has no basis in fact.

EU citizens are the same race as us so please explain how these 'right wing extremists' you refer to are racists.

When you constantly throw the 'R' word about when you don't even know what you're talking about it renders the accusation totally meaningless.

1 hour ago, DannyCarlton said:

What is 'te statistic that 1.2 m EU citizens are registered a unemployed in the UK'. First I've heard of it, could you kindly expand on any such claim if it actually exists.

And as regards benefits come on let's be real, any benefit system anywhere is open to abuse and always is. How do you think the terms 'cash in spanner', 'paid under the counter' and 'working on the lump' came into being.

Casual labour is always paid for in cash. No one gives a hoot if the recipient is on the dole or not.

22 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

What is 'te statistic that 1.2 m EU citizens are registered a unemployed in the UK'. First I've heard of it, could you kindly expand on any such claim if it actually exists.

And as regards benefits come on let's be real, any benefit system anywhere is open to abuse and always is. How do you think the terms 'cash in spanner', 'paid under the counter' and 'working on the lump' came into being.

Casual labour is always paid for in cash. No one gives a hoot if the recipient is on the dole or not.

Sorry 1.4m. I quoted it from your post which you have just replied to. Far more Brits work on the lump than Europeans in the UK. Also, generally they can't claim unemployment benefit, as I explained.

"Them conning the benefit system is a complete fallacy purported by rightwing exremists (racists) and has no basis in fact."

Few people care if the benefit system is being conned.

If your water inlet is leaking do you ask whoever turns up to repair it if he's claiming benefits. Especially if your hall carpet is wringing wet and the water is soaking through your floorboards.

Do you ask an electrician, a painter and decorator, a gardener, a cleaner, a roofer or someone who turns up to repair your wall or fence if they're legal or not or on the dole. Of course you don't just like I don't.

If you're a busybody and start poking your nose into other peoples affairs you'll never get anyone to do anything for you.

13 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

Do you ask an electrician, a painter and decorator, a gardener, a cleaner, a roofer or someone who turns up to repair your wall or fence if they're legal or not or on the dole. Of course you don't just like I don't.

No, but when I lived in the UK and now when I visit, I drink with painters and decorators, plumpers, electricians, roofers (several) and builders (several), every night. The general rule amongst them is put just enough work through the books to keep the taxman happy and the rest goes in their back poclets (and then over the bar 555). Always happy to give discount for cash in hand.

50 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Sorry 1.4m. I quoted it from your post which you have just replied to. Far more Brits work on the lump than Europeans in the UK. Also, generally they can't claim unemployment benefit, as I explained.

Anyone who resides in the UK can after three months claim job seekers allowance and all the other benefits including childrens allowance and housing benefit and that includes the millions of EU citizens who claim to now reside in Britain.

"EEA nationals - claiming benefits as a jobseeker. To claim certain benefits like Jobseeker's Allowance, Employment Support Allowance or Universal Credit, you'll have to pass the habitual residence test. This means that you: have a legal right to live in the UK and claim benefits - this is called right to reside."

To deny an EU citizen the right to reside is against the ECHR rules.

7 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

No, but when I lived in the UK and now when I visit, I drink with painters and decorators, plumpers, electricians, roofers (several) and builders (several), every night.

Yeah, I'll bet you do.

Unless they're Polish of course.

If they're British you must know what they think of Eastern European scab labour. I live in the UK and I know what my building worker pals have to say about it all.

One of 'em was a demolition labourer who used to be on 120 quid a day. Now he gets 70 quid a day or he did do the last time I saw him.

It was the so called blue collar workers and those in the building trade who voted to leave the EU.

8 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

Anyone who resides in the UK can after three months claim job seekers allowance and all the other benefits including childrens allowance and housing benefit and that includes the thousands of EU citizens who claim to now reside in Britain.

"EEA nationals - claiming benefits as a jobseeker. To claim certain benefits like Jobseeker's Allowance, Employment Support Allowance or Universal Credit, you'll have to pass the habitual residence test. This means that you: have a legal right to live in the UK and claim benefits - this is called right to reside."

"An EEA citizen who arrives without a job and is still looking for work cannot receive means-tested jobseekers' allowance, child tax credit or child benefit within the first three months, under new regulations that came into force during 2014. These jobseekers must also pass the "habitual residence test" in order to claim. This test considers various factors including the measures they have taken to establish themselves in the UK and find work here."

As I said, Cameron brought the new rules in by gaining consessions from Donald Tusk.

12 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

Anyone who resides in the UK can after three months claim job seekers allowance and all the other benefits including childrens allowance and housing benefit and that includes the thousands of EU citizens who claim to now reside in Britain.

Does this mean that according to ECHR rules, you don't have to qualify under the habitual residence test?

Passing the habitual residence test

To pass the test you'll be counted as 'habitually resident in fact'. To pass you'll need evidence to show:

• when you arrived in the UK, Ireland, Channel Islands or Isle of Man
  • the UK, Ireland, Channel Islands or Isle of Man is your main home
  • you can afford to live in the UK
  • you have a right to claim benefits in the UK

1 minute ago, yogi100 said:

Yeah, I'll bet you do.

Unless they're Polish of course.

If they're British you must know what they think of Eastern European scab labour. I live in the UK and I know what my building worker pals have to say about it all.

One of 'em was a demolition labourer who used to be on 120 quid a day. Now he gets 70 quid a day or he did do the last time I saw him.

It was the so called blue collar workers and those in the building trade who voted to leave the EU.

As others have said, you probably live in a bubble inside the M25. The rest of the country just ain't like that. All of my mates are white British and have zero competition from Eastern Europeans in their area.

Most of the Eastern Europeans that live in my area are either shopkeepers or pimps/ prostitutes who do undercut the locals by doing a better cheaper job (so I'm told).

As others have said, you probably live in a bubble inside the M25. The rest of the country just ain't like that. All of my mates are white British and have zero competition from Eastern Europeans in their area.

Most of the Eastern Europeans that live in my area are either shopkeepers or pimps/ prostitutes who do undercut the locals by doing a better cheaper job (so I'm told).

I do admittedly live in London.

But what starts off in London has a habit of spreading nationwide. Tell your chums not to be too complacent.

Those of us who once worked in the building trade in the capital at one time had no competition from any alien workforce apart from the Irish but we accepted them and regarded them as part of the scenery.

Now there are sites where an Englishman simply won't get a start in the capital city of what was once his own country.

Polish speakers only. Coming to a town near you in the near future if we don't get out of the EU.

We used to get Northerners down here working and often going home at the weekend. Those Geordies don't come any more. EU scabs are doing their jobs for half the money and working weekends. You hardly hear an Irish voice on the sites either.

I never thought I'd see it happen in London but it has since 2003 - 04 when Blair informed us that 13,000 Poles would be coming to Britain seeking work. Just 15 years ago.

Now there's millions of 'em along with Romanians, Bulgarians, Slovaks, Czechs, Lithuanians, Latvians and not forgetting Serbians, Albanians who are often involved heavily in crime.

All courtesy of the EU and their freedom of movement claptrap.

6 hours ago, yogi100 said:

No, let 'em do those jobs. Many of us have had jobs where we've broken the ice on puddles at daybreak, it's no big deal.  

I see, so you are happy for EU migrants to come and do the jobs British workers don't want. Pretty much the current situation in many sectors!

Although I doubt many would be getting up to go picking spuds and cabbages at 4 am or soon after it. They would not be able to see what they're doing at that time, it's still dark.

Is your knowledge of the UK really that lamentable?

For a start, the sun rises considerably early in the summer when many crops are being harvested than it does in the winter. 

Secondly, next time you come to the UK, drive around any agricultural area at night in the harvesting season. You will see many people working; either outside under temporary lights or in massive green houses which are well lit.Farming as a 24/7 occupation these days. Many farmers would say it always has been!

Much agricultural work is seasonal and undertaken by migrant workers; which is one reason why many Brits don't want it!

Google "Agricultural workers wanted." You will find page after page of results like this:this one. If your claim that EU migrant workers are taking jobs away from British people, how come there are so many vacancies?

As already shown to you, most of the 8.6 million are in full time education!

You may know people who have conned the government into believing they cannot work, I know people who genuinely cannot; my brother before he died being one.

But it seems you have not heard of the Work Capability Assessment all disabled people have to undergo to receive disability benefits. Which is odd, considering how controversial it was when first introduced: Work Capability Test Not Fit for Purpose, and still is in certain quarters.

But I suppose that news has yet to reach whichever corner of Thailand you live in.

The same can be said of the rest of your nonsense, so I'm not going to bother top quote it or respond as I'd only be repeating myself.

I'll leave that to you as you obviously subscribe to the Brexiteer belief that if you repeat the same old pony time and time again, even after being proven wrong every time, it will somehow magically become true.

16 hours ago, zorrow424 said:

You do not know precisely how Brexit will develop. Not only employment,but housing too. The tipping point for housing when the Slavic women accompanied by 8 offspring landed on(think Luton ) doorstep demanded public housing ,and got it

No good keeping on building,there is a limit to how much the UK can absorb without destroying the environment   Mass immigration is finished,what Brexit was all about,nothing else

No, I do not know exactly how Brexit will develop; no one does.

But I doubt very much that we will see a drop in UK unemployment and a rise in UK wages as a result.

Those two desirable things may happen, but it will be a few years away and as a result of market forces , as they always have been, not Brexit.

There is still scope for much in the way of new housing on brownfield sites. The demand will not fall by much after Brexit as it is caused by the increasing indigenous population more than by net migration from the EU.

Anyone who resides in the UK can after three months claim job seekers allowance and all the other benefits including childrens allowance and housing benefit and that includes the millions of EU citizens who claim to now reside in Britain.

The main part of this post has already been proven wrong 

2 hours ago, bristolboy said:

Does this mean that according to ECHR rules, you don't have to qualify under the habitual residence test?

Passing the habitual residence test

To pass the test you'll be counted as 'habitually resident in fact'. To pass you'll need evidence to show:

• when you arrived in the UK, Ireland, Channel Islands or Isle of Man
  • the UK, Ireland, Channel Islands or Isle of Man is your main home
  • you can afford to live in the UK
  • you have a right to claim benefits in the UK

So I'll just deal with "Anyone who resides in the UK can after three months claim job seekers allowance and all the other benefits including childrens allowance and housing benefit and that includes the millions of EU citizens who claim to now reside in Britain."

Non EU/EEA migrants, including the spouses/partners of British citizens, cannot claim any public funds, except those they have paid the relevant NICs for, until they have indefinite leave to remain in the UK; which takes at least 5 years to obtain. If they are here as the family member of a British citizen then that person can claim any and all public funds to which they are personally entitled, but cannot claim any extra due to their foreign family member living with them.

EU/EEA nationals can claim certain public funds, but must not become an unnecessary burden upon the state. Those who entered the UK as a job seeker but after three months have not found work have to leave; unless they can show that they will be obtaining work in the near future.

BTW, the ECHR and it's court have absolutely nothing to do with the EU. Whilst all EU members states are signatories, not all signatories are EU member states. indeed, there are 47 signatories.

The UK was one of the countries at the congress in 1948 lading to the ECHR and it's court and a founder signatory of the convention and a founder member of the court. 

1 hour ago, Handsome Gardener said:

Sorry come again ? where is the pound going up ? Do you live in a bubble ?

So the decimation of the pound was 'all in the planning' when Brexit happened correct ? What planning ? Where did this 'planning' take place ? When you made your vote the pound crashed on the back of the stupidity - it was nothing to do with planning.

Sorry for missing the explanation, run it past me again in detail - so the UK leaves the EU without a deal and you reckon the pound will surge correct ?  it would be pretty difficult for anyone to be more clueless than you are on this. 

Oh your uncertainty - the uncertainty centres around deal or no deal - if the latter you haven't seen anything yet when it comes to currency drops. To suggest the pound will rise in a no deal scenario is insane. 

Still at least you've admitted Brexit was racist and got 'Likes' from the others - so hats off to you, your mates are still cowering behind clichés rather than admit they're racist.

So at least 5 questions in there for you zorrow and all you've got is an emoji ?

Great comeback

1 hour ago, yogi100 said:

I do admittedly live in London.

But what starts off in London has a habit of spreading nationwide. Tell your chums not to be too complacent.

Those of us who once worked in the building trade in the capital at one time had no competition from any alien workforce apart from the Irish but we accepted them and regarded them as part of the scenery.

Now there are sites where an Englishman simply won't get a start in the capital city of what was once his own country.

Polish speakers only. Coming to a town near you in the near future if we don't get out of the EU.

We used to get Northerners down here working and often going home at the weekend. Those Geordies don't come any more. EU scabs are doing their jobs for half the money and working weekends. You hardly hear an Irish voice on the sites either.

I never thought I'd see it happen in London but it has since 2003 - 04 when Blair informed us that 13,000 Poles would be coming to Britain seeking work. Just 15 years ago.

Now there's millions of 'em along with Romanians, Bulgarians, Slovaks, Czechs, Lithuanians, Latvians and not forgetting Serbians, Albanians who are often involved heavily in crime.

All courtesy of the EU and their freedom of movement claptrap.

"EU SCABS" - the racism seems to be unfolding by the minute today !

How can one European be racist to another European. Europeans are of the same race.

Correct. 

In my opinion the word "Bigot" should been applied here, according to the following :

Definition of bigot. : a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (in this particularly situation, an ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance.

On 8/21/2019 at 8:26 AM, stevenl said:

If living in the UK, so entitled to NHS services, they are paying in.

It really is easy: living in the UK you're entitled to NHS, if not living there but still using the services you're abusing the system.

On 8/21/2019 at 8:52 AM, DannyCarlton said:

I am entitled. Read my lips, I've paid 45 years worrth of NI contributions and continue to pay substantial amounts of tax into the UK economy. In my book, that makes me entitled. Would you rather I allowed the government to screw me over royally?

Overseas visitors who need healthcare while in England are now being charged differently for using the NHS

The way the NHS charges these visitors has been changed so that it does not lose out on income from migrants, visitors and former residents of the UK who have left, who should all pay for their care while in the country.

Within the UK, free NHS treatment is provided on the basis of someone being ‘ordinarily resident’. It is not dependent upon nationality, payment of UK taxes, national insurance contributions, being registered with a GP, having an NHS number or owning property in the UK.

https://www.expatnetwork.com/expats-have-to-pay-for-nhs-care/

I am not saying this is just...……….but it is the law which, if you live outside the UK, you appear to be in violation of. 

7 hours ago, luckyluke said:

Correct. 

In my opinion the word "Bigot" should been applied here, according to the following :

Definition of bigot. : a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (in this particularly situation, an ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance.

I would  go with xenophobic.

xen·o·pho·bic
/zenəˈfōbik,ˌzēnəˈfōbik/
adjective

1. having or showing a dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries.
    "the xenophobic undertones of this argument"

20 hours ago, yogi100 said:

Absolute garbage.

The European Convention on Human Rights has nothing to do with the EU.

ECHR Protocol 4 Article 2 is Titled Freedom of Movement but it is referring to movement within any global state, not the EU. The Protocol was signed off on 16th Sept 1963, well before the EU freedom of movement came into being.

Archived