UK plans to end EU freedom of movement immediately in no-deal Brexit

snoop1130

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

OK then, show us some clips in this 'real world' of yours in which Joe is doing just that. You'll have a job because he's more or less denied a voice on the BBC, Sky News and LBC. Then while you're at it explain why he's 'making a prize tit of himself'. 

Unfortunately they reserve their air time for middle class talking heads. 

Why don't you start with the BBC's question time. There must be plenty of Youtube clips from QT discussing the subject.

Can't be bothered. You will only move the goalposts and say they are actors / the footage was doctored / it is part of a left-wing conspiracy / what else would you expect from such and such a programme. 

Feel free to go onto YouTube, type I am incorrigible and take it from there.

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Once again the dreaded MSM.

Con our please enlighten us as to where you get your news if not from the MSM?

I'll assume 'Con our' means 'could you'.

By talking to British blokes like myself in the UK whose employment, housing and medical treatment etc are at risk because of mass immigration and will continue to be so while we have to follow the EU's policies of mass immigration.

Do not forget anyone with an EU passport can come to the UK and avail themselves of the services we have spent a lifetime paying for. I see and hear about it all the time where I live in London, where do you live Chomper?

4 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

Or from the man in the street.

Sadly the man in the street is nothing, nowhere , not now, never been, and never will.

He blindly obey all orders, and accept every situation,

when necessary he is even ready, and proud, to become canon fodder in name of " King and Country ".

Well maybe you and them can start a revolution to change things,

or than, less painless,

continue to rant about the situation.

8 minutes ago, baboon said:

Can't be bothered. You will only move the goalposts and say they are actors / the footage was doctored / it is part of a left-wing conspiracy / what else would you expect from such and such a programme. 

Feel free to go onto YouTube, type I am incorrigible and take it from there.

You claimed that there are numerous videos of Joe making a prize tit of himself on the BBC, Sky News and LBC. These were your actual words.

If they are so numerous why don't you spend a few minutes of your valuable time being 'bothered' in order to make your point.

1 minute ago, yogi100 said:

I'll assume 'Con our' means 'could you'.

By talking to British blokes like myself in the UK whose employment, housing and medical treatment etc are at risk because of mass immigration and will continue to be so while we have to follow the EU's policies of mass immigration.

Do not forget anyone with an EU passport can come to the UK and avail themselves of the services we have spent a lifetime paying for. I see and hear about it all the time where I live in London, where do you live Chomper?

You seem to have identified the immigrants as the problem while having missed the fact that the health service you refer to would collapse without the support of the immigrant doctors, nurses and health professionals.

You blame immigrants for housing shortages but neglect the failure of government to invest in building houses.

You portray immigrants as takers while ignoring the benefits they bring, the skills education free to the British economy, the taxes they pay; taxes that pay for services and ought, if the government decided it important, pay for house building.

2 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

You claimed that there are numerous videos of Joe making a prize tit of himself on the BBC, Sky News and LBC. These were your actual words.

If they are so numerous why don't you spend a few minutes of your valuable time being 'bothered' in order to make your point.

Because it would be pointless for the reasons I cited above. 

1 minute ago, luckyluke said:

Sadly the man in the street is nothing, nowhere , not now, never been, and never will.

He blindly obey all orders, and accept every situation,

when necessary he is even ready, and proud, to become canon fodder in name of " King and Country ".

Well maybe you and them can start a revolution to change things,

or than, less painless,

continue to rant about the situation.

We did more than three years ago on 22/6/16. We're still waiting.

Had our leaders followed a democratically arrived at decision Brexit would all be history now.

10 hours ago, Loiner said:

Start as we mean to go on.
Freedom of movement is the first EU principle to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Yet brexiteers continually refer to the simplicity of a Swiss border, talk about Cherrypickers United.

39 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

OK then, show us some clips in this 'real world' of yours in which Joe is doing just that. You'll have a job because he's more or less denied a voice on the BBC, Sky News and LBC. Then while you're at it explain why he's 'making a prize tit of himself'. 

Unfortunately they reserve their air time for middle class talking heads. 

Why don't you start with the BBC's question time. There must be plenty of Youtube clips from QT discussing the subject.

Here’s a great idea, set the working class against the middle class, set as many as possible against immigrants. 

The hyper wealthy can then make use of all that anger and squabbling and distraction to escape forthcoming EU anti tax evasion laws.

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You seem to have identified the immigrants as the problem while having missed the fact that the health service you refer to would collapse without the support of the immigrant doctors, nurses and health professionals.

You blame immigrants for housing shortages but neglect the failure of government to invest in building houses.

You portray immigrants as takers while ignoring the benefits they bring, the skills education free to the British economy, the taxes they pay; taxes that pay for services and ought, if the government decided it important, pay for house building.

Where do you see all this Chomper? In your local hospital in your part of the UK? Or perhaps you don't even live in the UK.

I was in Kings College Hospital in South London yesterday visiting a lifelong pal and a lot of the staff were indeed foreigners but so were the vast majority of patients.

My pal was the only Englishman out of the four patients in his ward. My chum's nurse was in fact a young English fellow.

2 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

We did more than three years ago on 22/6/16. We're still waiting...

Right, you'r still waiting and Parliament wasn't/isn't convinced it was/is a priority.

So this seems to prove what I wrote here above.

But apparently this will all change with Mr. Johnson,

a man from and for the " man in the street ". 

Yet another typical Brexit post, which only reinforces just how polarised and entrenched are the posters' responses. 

Hardly worth adding that Johnson hasn't got a clue how to go about enforcing his statement, without continuing disruption of major UK services. 

No wonder his deal demands will be firmly rejected by the EU as he saunters to political suicide, even if a no-deal occurs. The political repercussions will decimate him, his right-wing cronies, and the Tory party following a GE - which is certain to occur before Xmas. 

9 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

We did more than three years ago on 22/6/16. We're still waiting.

Had our leaders followed a democratically arrived at decision Brexit would all be history now.

I am not in any way implying that the consequences are in the same league but the principle is similar.

The people were manipulated into pest control. Drive out the pest and hope for the best.

History is littered with environmental disasters, but few compare to the one kicked off in 1958 in China. That was the year Mao Zedong, the founding father of the People's Republic of China, decided that his country could do without pests like sparrows. The impact of this ill-conceived decision — along with many other policies he put in place — caused a domino effect of destruction. Three years later, as many as 45 million people were dead.

https://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/animals/stories/the-great-sparrow-campaign-was-the-start-of-the-greatest-mass

8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Here’s a great idea, set the working class against the middle class, set as many as possible against immigrants. 

The hyper wealthy can then make use of all that anger and squabbling and distraction to escape forthcoming EU anti tax evasion laws.

At least the unemployed are getting a break. Remember how they were feckless, workshy scum not so long ago? Now they are victims desperate to work.

10 hours ago, Loiner said:

Start as we mean to go on.
Freedom of movement is the first EU principle to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Unfortunately, you have just fallen for Boris's. B.S. He loves people like you, unfortunately for him there aren't enough of you.

Impossible to enforce, Uk has already agreed not to go down that road. Just more childish threats/bluff for the EU negotiators. Has already admitted that his no deal Brexit threat is just a bluff to force the EU to negotiate. They didn't fall for that, now he tries this. How stupid does he think people are? Don't answer that! 555

Where do you see all this Chomper? In your local hospital in your part of the UK? Or perhaps you don't even live in the UK.

I was in Kings College Hospital in South London yesterday visiting a lifelong pal and a lot of the staff were indeed foreigners but so were the vast majority of patients.

My pal was the only Englishman out of the four patients in his ward. My chum's nurse was in fact a young English fellow.
We're the patients at all miffed at you requesting that they prove their nationality?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, thaiguzzi said:

Jesus.

What a clusterf##k.

I'm surprised the Tories don't just declare war on the EU.

Their hatred for Europe & Johnny Foreigners is just astounding.

Insular, xenophobic. Where have i heard that before?

Hello, we are in 2019, not 1919....

You are clearly not a UK citizen because if you were you need to get out more .

Insular ?  The UK has become a multi racial society , however integration is uncommon .  Racial discrimination is not tolerated in any shape or form by the UK government . Newcomers to the UK get big benefits , much more that most of the other European countries and that is why  asylum seekers bypass  countries to get to the UK . Whilst ironically the UK state pension is frugal to the life time indigenous workers . 

Xenophobic ?  Please qualify ,  for the last 100 years European countries owe much to the UK military and what would of happened if they had not got involved and helped other European countries ?                                  In recent times the UK has welcomed many foreign workers however in some cases to the detriment of UK nationalists . There is nothing wrong with putting your own people first and thereafter aliens to be considered on qualifications and merit . The UK immigration system under TM was out of control with huge numbers of illegal immigrants and now hopefully that will change under  BJ .

Finally I am somewhat disappointed if what is being reported in the press is true and that is the BJ statement saying if the Irish border issue is conceded by the EU a deal is on the table . That means we will still be under the EU control and without any votes or voice .   

5 minutes ago, alanrchase said:

We're the patients at all miffed at you requesting that they prove their nationality?

No need. Black skin/ brown skin = dirty foreigner. White skin = true Brit. It's the Brexiteer way. And who says Brexit wasn't all about immigration/ racial prejudice? Where's Tommy Robinson when you need him? Oh, I forgot, behind bars.

3 minutes ago, sandyf said:

I am not in any way implying that the consequences are in the same league but the principle is similar.

The people were manipulated into pest control. Drive out the pest and hope for the best.

History is littered with environmental disasters, but few compare to the one kicked off in 1958 in China. That was the year Mao Zedong, the founding father of the People's Republic of China, decided that his country could do without pests like sparrows. The impact of this ill-conceived decision — along with many other policies he put in place — caused a domino effect of destruction. Three years later, as many as 45 million people were dead.

https://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/animals/stories/the-great-sparrow-campaign-was-the-start-of-the-greatest-mass

The Chinese sparrow issue has little or no bearing on the situation in Britain. Sparrows used to everywhere in the UK especially London where they were once said to chirp with a local accent, hence the term 'cockney sparrows'.

Those sparrows are now long gone along with their singing. They too have had their fill of immigration just like a lot of British ex pats have who are now settled abroad in places such as Spain, the PI and Thailand.

If rumours are to be believed many of our elderly ex pats in the LOS will soon be looking to return to to the land they once left. I for one will wish them the best of luck especially when it comes to housing and any associated social services.

At one time the over sixties used to be considered vulnerable and received priority when it came to accommodation. Now they can't house immigrants so what chance do you think a returning homeless Englishman with few friends or close family members will have.

The vast majority of rough sleepers in the shop doorways of London and other English towns and cities are native Britons.

17 minutes ago, alanrchase said:

I went to visit my pal not to interview foreigners and ask them where they come from.

You wouldn't do it so don't expect other people to do so.

17 minutes ago, superal said:

You are clearly not a UK citizen because if you were you need to get out more .

Insular ?  The UK has become a multi racial society , however integration is uncommon .  Racial discrimination is not tolerated in any shape or form by the UK government . Newcomers to the UK get big benefits , much more that most of the other European countries and that is why  asylum seekers bypass  countries to get to the UK . Whilst ironically the UK state pension is frugal to the life time indigenous workers . 

Xenophobic ?  Please qualify ,  for the last 100 years European countries owe much to the UK military and what would of happened if they had not got involved and helped other European countries ?                                  In recent times the UK has welcomed many foreign workers however in some cases to the detriment of UK nationalists . There is nothing wrong with putting your own people first and thereafter aliens to be considered on qualifications and merit . The UK immigration system under TM was out of control with huge numbers of illegal immigrants and now hopefully that will change under  BJ .

Finally I am somewhat disappointed if what is being reported in the press is true and that is the BJ statement saying if the Irish border issue is conceded by the EU a deal is on the table . That means we will still be under the EU control and without any votes or voice .   

Jesus.

1. Born & bred proud Englishman.

2. I also love European peoples and their cultures. Love travelling throughout out Europe.

3. Show yourself in your true colours - a xenophobic, nationalist, racist.

Even thinking about leaving the EU is utter madness.

4. And you want Ireland to go back to the pre 98 era?  Insane!

Carry on looking in and hating...

23 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

No need. Black skin/ brown skin = dirty foreigner. White skin = true Brit. It's the Brexiteer way. And who says Brexit wasn't all about immigration/ racial prejudice? Where's Tommy Robinson when you need him? Oh, I forgot, behind bars.

So where does that leave those with brown skinned wives and mixed race kids who happened to vote out?

(More 'stereo type' than Currys!)

Archived