Is online TM30 working in Jomtien

It´s working all over Thailand. Unfortunately with some bad app that needs to be fixed and uppdated, so sometimes it´s just to complicated to do online. Then it´s just to visit your local Immigration Office loaded with coffée and donuts.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Lamkyong said:

loaded with coffee and donuts.??   does this indicate that one will require  some nourishment     due to an long and arduous   visit/interview  

No, just something to give your nice Immigration officer as a good gesture, instead of coming there with demands and the traditional "everything is so much trouble" looking face of a westerner.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Did TM30 at Jomtien 2 weeks ago, queue for over 1 hour. Asked about user name and password as I had applied online end of May, told by boss upstairs that "not enough user names and passwords, only for hotel and guest house, not single user". Didn't see much point in arguing with that statement. So no it's not just fine.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, kkpat said:

Did TM30 at Jomtien 2 weeks ago, queue for over 1 hour. Asked about user name and password as I had applied online end of May, told by boss upstairs that "not enough user names and passwords, only for hotel and guest house, not single user". Didn't see much point in arguing with that statement. So no it's not just fine.

Suppose that only letters and digits are allowed in a username, and that uppercase and lowercase are not distinguished. If usernames can only be 6 characters long, that is enough to give every man, woman and crying baby in Thailand two or three usernames. Clearly, that is not enough.

1            36
2         1,296
3        46,656
4     1,679,616
5     5,038,848
6   181,398,528

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Matzzon said:

No, just something to give your nice Immigration officer as a good gesture, instead of coming there with demands and the traditional "everything is so much trouble" looking face of a westerner.

so might that be  ok under the no tips rule why do you reward  just a job of work ??  fear of rejection

Edited by Lamkyong
nnnnnnnnnnnnn
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Submitted my online TM30 application August 8 and received the username and password yesterday August 21. Have a 2 year old TM30 stapled in passport, along with 90 day receipt. I will wait until I leave the country for more than 30 days (if that ever happens) and try to submit online. I hope the online submission works.

On 8/21/2019 at 5:14 PM, kkpat said:

Did TM30 at Jomtien 2 weeks ago, queue for over 1 hour. Asked about user name and password as I had applied online end of May, told by boss upstairs that "not enough user names and passwords, only for hotel and guest house, not single user".

Another officer or person who talk about things he doesn't know about... :whistling:

FYI, I depend on Jomtien too; I registered online last night; I got approved and received password this morning. So yes you can register for TM30 if you depend on Jomtien Immigration too. :cool:

See in topic My experience signing up for TM30 online (success)

Edited by Pattaya46

Pattaya46.

Just read your other thread, all I can say is yes, you are lucky. Your experience is the opposite of mine.  website says my application approved, password will be sent; 11 weeks and counting. Go buy a lottery ticket.????

On 8/22/2019 at 5:27 AM, bronzedude said:

Submitted my online TM30 application August 8 and received the username and password yesterday August 21. Have a 2 year old TM30 stapled in passport, along with 90 day receipt. I will wait until I leave the country for more than 30 days (if that ever happens) and try to submit online. I hope the online submission works.

Had similar experience. Submitted online on August 10 and received username / password on August 23. This was with indicating Jomtien as my Immigration office.

Well, finally got username and password, 3 months to the day. Only reason we got them was my wife called the number on the website and the guy checked his computer, saw approved and gave there and then, 1 minute all done.  So if you are waiting long for an email, give them a call.  good luck.