Does the Thai Netflix have full Thai subtitles...?

mikey88

Can anyone who is currently getting the Thai version on Netflix confirm whether there is full Thai subtitles or not.

The partner loves the shows but needs Thai subtitles...

Thanks in advance..

I love the option for English language with English subtitles because sometimes I can't understand what the actors are saying, esp with accents I don't understand and/or if I watch a show while I'm using exercise equipment.

Also note that your TV must support Thai script. I watch many shows with Thai subtitles on the computer, but the same shows will not provide the Thai subtitles on my LG not-so-Smart TV. Cannot find any way to fix the problem.

Yes, there are Thai subtitles for everything I’ve viewed on Thailand Netflix.  Now, if you watch Netflix with a VPN (with an American city server), you will have many more viewing options, but of course, those extra American offerings will NOT be Thai-subtitled.

14 hours ago, Brightly said:

Yes, there are Thai subtitles for everything I’ve viewed on Thailand Netflix.  Now, if you watch Netflix with a VPN (with an American city server), you will have many more viewing options, but of course, those extra American offerings will NOT be Thai-subtitled.

Yes that’s an issue isn’t it.

I’m from Australia and when I look at the program guide for Thailand and the one for Australia, there are, as you say, more options for me on the Australian version...

and I take it that the Aussie version will not have Thai subtitles...

On 8/22/2019 at 10:15 AM, timendres said:

Also note that your TV must support Thai script. I watch many shows with Thai subtitles on the computer, but the same shows will not provide the Thai subtitles on my LG not-so-Smart TV. Cannot find any way to fix the problem.

Use the TV as a second PC display with HDMI cable from PC to TV and play Netflix on the PC.

Yes you can have Thai subs on must TV and Movies, I've only found that it's old movies that do not support Thai subs.

You can also setup different users so you can have English text for you and your wife can have everything in Thai and you can each have different subtitle settings.

I don't have a VPN and my wife uses the full Thai Netflix site with Thai shows and subs. When I switch to my profile I get what appears to me like  the full USA version of Netflix. My Panasonic "Smart" TV has the Netflix app which works like a charm. I've used Netflix on my computer and my phone and my Samsung Tab, it seems every device is a little bit different. Perhaps Nextflix treats TV apps differently than the PC app?

yes it does and it has a very nice selection  .. kudos

and it has numerous new movies .. pretty much the same as usa that i watch .. and even has thai audio  just have to turn it on ... but less movies with that setup 

Archived