BANGKOK
Los Luver

Thai language course in Pattaya

After 19 trips to LoS, I decided to take some Thai language course(s), as I'll stay 2 (probably 3 months) this time. 

I wonder if there is a good shool to be recommended. Perhaps with rates.......

I appreciate any info

Posted (edited)

Google on line courses so you can start straight away. I wouldn't bother if your going to hang in tourist hot spots only its wasted money believe me if you can't practice it like you would in a village you will lose interest and you won't impress the girls in pattaya  with fractured Thai thats for sure

Edited by madmen

6 minutes ago, madmen said:

Google on line courses so you can start straight away. I wouldn't bother if your going to hang in tourist hot spots only its wasted money believe me if you can't practice it like you would in a village you will lose interest and you won't impress the girls in pattaya  with fractured Thai thats for sure

It's lot easier to learn a language where it's spoken.

I want to learn it, cause it's interesting. It's a way to learn about Thai society.... Not to impress the girls....I'm a well educated person. I'd love to learn about things one cannot learn in soi6 and talk about them with other Thai people who do not frequent that soi.....

ok was looking at your pic of the girl in bra and panties and thought its probably a Young guy trying to impress. Good luck with it