BANGKOK
Thaivisa Web Content Team

Woman Fatally Stabs Boyfriend for Calling Her Fat After Wanting Ice Cream

A man was fatally stabbed by his girlfriend in Zhumadian, Henan province, China after he made fun of her weight when she said she wanted to eat ice cream.

The couple, who were in their 20s and had only been dating for less than a month, was reportedly walking around a shopping street in the city on Wednesday when the woman said she wanted to eat ice cream to help beat the heat.

However, her boyfriend suddenly responded saying, “You’re already so fat and you still want to eat ice cream?” witnesses said, according to Shanghaiist.

The woman then kept quiet and went inside a store to buy a pair of scissors. After the purchase, she immediately stabbed her boyfriend four times with it, making him collapse to the floor.

Full article

Troll post and graphic reported and removed.  

These kind of news you see/read on a daily basis in the PRC..!!! Chinese women are highly sensitive towards the remark "fat"...!!! Tell you that.

And in China also has the most surgery were they re-attach a penis....need I say more??

take care all.

Hans.

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream. 

• Haha 1

I hate fat women who think it's OK to be fat.  And I am thankful there is no picture of Miss Hogen 'n' Crazy!

One psycho sundae, coming up.

FACT!

Women that carry a little excess weight often live longer than men that mention it

16 hours ago, Grumpy John said:

I hate fat women who think it's OK to be fat.  And I am thankful there is no picture of Miss Hogen 'n' Crazy!

I am sure the sentiment is returned by lissom young lasses in the company of a beer barrel sized, walking ATM.

Image result for fat guy and slim thai woman in pattaya

• Like 1

On 8/20/2019 at 11:20 PM, Thaivisa Web Content Team said:

The woman then kept quiet and went inside a store to buy a pair of scissors. After the purchase, she immediately stabbed her boyfriend four times with it, making him collapse to the floor.

That's premeditated assault. 

Perhaps better solution would have simple leave the scene and never return the boyfriends calls.