Trump calls off meeting with Danish prime minister over Greenland comments

webfact

10 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Definitions are facts, "euphemism" (or "spin") is your opinion.  In this case Trump indicated that the meeting would be held at a later time, that's a postponement.

11 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Definitions are facts, "euphemism" (or "spin") is your opinion.  In this case Trump indicated that the meeting would be held at a later time, that's a postponement.

I somehow doubt Denmark will let him self invite again.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Sujo said:

I somehow doubt Denmark will let him self invite again.

Oh  I am sure if he did, they would be very gracious and allow it to happen, but with no meetings times available with anyone of any importance, and no way a state banquet or invitation to address the Parliament

1 hour ago, Just Weird said:

And one thing that you know about Donald Trump, and few others do, is that he is a man of his word.

5 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

And one thing that you know about Donald Trump, and few others do, is that he is a man of his word.

Hee hee, thank you for the good laughter.

It is so amusing when people think they know somebody. But excuse me if you have a first name- just a phone call away chummy  based relationship with Mr. Trump.

Archived