Nine Chinese nationals held in prostitution bust

geovalin

Kampot provincial police on Monday arrested nine Chinese nationals suspected of operating illegal prostitution services inside a massage parlour in Kampot city. Major General Mao Chanmathurith, provincial police chief, yesterday said police arrested four men and five women who were the general managers and administrative assistants of a Chinese-owned massage parlour in Kampot city.

He said they were arrested at about 8pm on Monday after police raided the parlour, which is located in Kraing Ampil commune, in Kampot province’s Kampot city. “They were operating illegal prostitution services in Kampot province,” he said. “They violated Cambodian laws.”

“They were arrested after provincial anti-human trafficking police, in collaboration with a provincial court prosecutor, raided their massage parlour in Kampot city on Monday night,” he added. Maj Gen Chanmathurith added that police also seized related evidence from the parlour.

read more https://www.khmertimeskh.com/50635503/nine-held-in-prostitution-bust/

What is the name and location of that massage parlour? I was thinking of going to Kompot on my next visit to Cambodia. I've heard that a person needed to rent a babe in Phnom Penh for a Kompot visit. This would be so much more convenient than having to babysit a babe during those non affectionate hours.

Archived