Video: Pattaya pubs give a "thumbs up" for 4 am opening

webfact

45 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Why should you wish to avoid what you call the sex business? Its not compulsory to indulge. Holland,  Germany, New Zealand and many other places have thriving liberal and legal sex businesses. Anyway  methinks you exaggerate. 

This is correct. But they have zones for it and you can go there or not. 

Actually what amazes me is really  this new move of Thais to attract more tourists. They never seem to run out of ridiculous  ideas. OK. this time it is how long the pubs and bars are allowed to be open. Next time it well might be again that they have to close at the 11 pm. And so on.

I don't think it will make much of a difference in pattaya, it's an older crowd and by 2 am, most are done.

the younger crowd that parties later have always had late night venues, discos etc to go to.

nothing much will change.

cant see billabong rocking till 4 am.

as long as the music dont disturb outside the bar,

its fine with me.

back when i was a party animal

there was quite a few time i would have stayed longer,

but most of the time i got the timing right so i would

just barely make my way home a bit before closing time

17 hours ago, SammyT said:

This will be nightmare for some of the hotels which are proximate to sois 6, 7 and 8. As it is, some of those bars which are completely empty but for some disinterested looking bar girls still play obnoxiously loud and crappy music until 2am which is easily heard in nearby hotels thanks to zero soundproofing. Your regular tourist won't want to put up with that til 4am. 

And soi dianna and LK Metro loads of bars hotels and guesthouses around there

20 hours ago, webfact said:

77kaoded reported that pubs and clubs in Pattaya are delighted that the government is considering extending the opening hours until 4 am.

T.A.T trying to milk a very barren cow of the last drop of milk !

Archived