Famous US singer/actor John Legend causes quite a stir at Korat market

webfact

Famous US singer/actor John Legend causes quite a stir at Korat market

7pm_VID.jpg
Thai caption: John Legend walks at the Save-One market

John Legend caused quite a stir as he visited a well known market in Nakorn Ratchasima yesterday evening.

The singer, producer, actor and philanthropist is in Thailand visiting the hometown of his wife Chrissy Teigen, an American model and "luuk khreung" (child of mixed parentage) whose mother comes from the province. 

They were pictured with fans at the bustling Save-One market on Mittraphap Road (Friendship Highway), reported Sanook. 

Other Thai media reported that John's wife had introduced him to a delicacy of the north east - fried insects. 

John Legend, 40, who has the real name of John Roger Stevens and has appeared on Kanye West's label, is expected to be in Thailand for up to two weeks with his family.  

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-08-21

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Hes so famous the writer has to explain who he is. His wife is more famous.

They're both fairly well-known in the USA, at least among certain demographics (read not old white guys).  Chrissy Teigen was a model and super hot back in her younger days.  

image.png.4138b5131a9b6a5abda995d7cca94ad6.png

17 minutes ago, nev said:

One of my favourites by him.

Oh and by the way it has had 1.5 billion views and some on here laughing at him and saying his wife is more famous lmfao.

Lets  look  back in 200  years and see if  hes "remembered "  then, like Mozart etc but I  think we already  know that answer.............who?

8 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

They're both fairly well-known in the USA, at least among certain demographics (read not old white guys).  Chrissy Teigen was a model and super hot back in her younger days.  

image.png.4138b5131a9b6a5abda995d7cca94ad6.png

I  wouldn't  call that attractive, even her pants don't  fit!

4 minutes ago, Chazar said:

Lets  look  back in 200  years and see if  hes "remembered "  then, like Mozart etc but I  think we already  know that answer.............who?

Noted, I have tagged this post to come back too in 200 years.

1 minute ago, nev said:

Noted, I have tagged this post to come back too in 200 years.

Ill let  you  have my cemetry plot location  address, don't  disappoint  me now.

looking at the 20th century I'd  say only  the Beatles might get a mention in years to come mainly for  output and quality.

A talented artist lands worldwide hits and wins 10 Grammys, an Oscar, and many other prestigious awards over a 15-year span.

The Thai Visa crowd: "Who dat?"

I guess the rabbit hole is quite deep for some. 

1 minute ago, Abe Am said:

A talented artist lands worldwide hits and wins 10 Grammys, an Oscar, and many other prestigious awards over a 15-year span.

The Thai Visa crowd: "Who dat?"

I guess the rabbit hole is quite deep for some. 

Really does sum this place up doesn't it. Tragic. 

2 minutes ago, Essex Reject said:

Really does sum this place up doesn't it. Tragic. 

Yep, Oscar and Grammy winning artist declared as a nobody by Thaivisa's critics.

Archived