Browsec Premium VPN

sumrit

I have the standard Browsec VPN but, as everybody knows, it's been useless to watch UK TV for a long time.

Just recently I've had this info popup occasionally on my desktop suggesting the Browsec Premium version allows access to watch BBC's i player.

Has anybody else used it? Is it reliable and can you access the other UK TV channels (ITV, Ch4,Ch5, etc, etc)?

1122925648_Screenshot(28).jpg.ccd8eb0d37b07f2c3576c54a9f7c91c3.jpg

12 minutes ago, wgdanson said:

I have used Zenmate, but now use Express VPN, $100 for 15 months. Get ALL UK TV stations, no buffering, no problems whatsoever.

OK thanks. I forgot to add that the cost is a mere $39.99 per year (or $4.99 pm)

https://browsec.com/en/orders/new?plan_id=annual&utm_source=Chromium extension&utm_medium=inpage_notification&utm_campaign=inpage_notification-www.bbc.com&utm_term=en&instd=329

Have used Zenmate in the past but that doesn't either now.

29 minutes ago, sumrit said:

OK thanks. I forgot to add that the cost is a mere $39.99 per year (or $4.99 pm)

Express is only £6.66 per month, but guaranteed to work.

Zenmate was OK but kept dropping BBC & UK telly, so I quit it.

I have used Browsec VPN for a few years,works very well,and is very easy to use,

some VPNs are not,All UK channels ,Oz,NZ,USA, work without buffering,if streaming

its best to use a RJ45 cable to connect your PC to router,as WiFi will not work as well.

regards worgeordie

20 hours ago, worgeordie said:

I have used Browsec VPN for a few years,works very well,and is very easy to use,

some VPNs are not,All UK channels ,Oz,NZ,USA, work without buffering,if streaming

its best to use a RJ45 cable to connect your PC to router,as WiFi will not work as well.

regards worgeordie

I stream all my TV content from the UK. US, AUS, Netflix US and VUDU using WIFI. My laptop and router are less than 2 meters apart, no problem. My daughters bedroom is 5 meters and our home gym room is 15 meters away. In both areas the WIFI connection stills allows video streaming by mobile phone and Amazon tablet. There are times (after school to bedtime) that up to 4 devices are in use at the same time. 

1 minute ago, tweedledee2 said:

I stream all my TV content from the UK. US, AUS, Netflix US and VUDU using WIFI. My laptop and router are less than 2 meters apart, no problem. My daughters bedroom is 5 meters and our home gym room is 15 meters away. In both areas the WIFI connection stills allows video streaming by mobile phone and Amazon tablet. There are times (after school to bedtime) that up to 4 devices are in use at the same time. 

It all depends on what package you have,i made that comment for those

that might have problem streaming ,using WiFi,as using RJ45 cable is better.

obviously YOU have no problems.

regards worgeordie

Archived