Toner refill or recycle service

beddhist

Hi all, I have a Brother HL-2140 printer and need a new toner cartridge. Is there a place that either sells refills, or swaps my cartridge for a refilled one?

Looking on Lazada I can buy a new aftermarket cartridge for 275B, incl. shipping and 1-year warranty. This sounds too good to be true. Any recommendations for good quality brands?

Thanks,

Peter.

I don't think anyone does the swap/refill thing anymore, probably because they can't compete with the China made replacement cartridges.

I have bought a few cheap ones on Lazada and they have been ok. I have no idea how they compare with original for number of pages printed but at those prices it doesn't matter much.

I always spend a few minutes checking reviews and choose that way rather then just the cheapest of the cheap.

After having a nightmare experience once with a very expensive Brother's  all in one printer I swore I'd never buy another Brother's product again.    That included BIC pens    (Brother's International Corporation)

Me and the Mrs. however ended up buying a refillable cartridges  Brother's printer 5 years ago and it works great.

I can't estimate the reams of paper she  and her mates used for their school assignments.   The refill ink bottles are around 200 thb each and they must print a million pages it seems.

Doubt I'll ever buy a disposable printer cartridge again.

I'm a bit loathed to make a recommendation in case I was just lucky and I don't want to give you a bum steer but I just checked my Lazada account and this seller is where my last few cartridges came from. As said, they have worked fine for me.

https://www.lazada.co.th/shop/fast-toner1/?spm=a2o4m.pdp.seller.1.5ec861da3LMhE4&itemId=6958775&channelSource=pdp

Archived