Majority of Britons say any Brexit deal should be put to referendum - poll

snoop1130

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Another poster found it before i got the chance. Of course you went int denial when presented with the evidence. True to form, which is why I didn't bother.

No evidence so no denial. If backing up your claims is important to you, then you might make an effort personally?

Just now, nauseus said:

No evidence so no denial. If backing up your claims is important to you, then you might an effort personally?

Trust me you're really not worth the effort. This isn't the "Nauseous" thread, its the "Majority of Britons say that any brexit deal should be put to a referendum" thread Nothing to say about that? Does the title stick in your craw?

Come on, more smiley faces please! 555

3 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Trust me you're really not worth the effort. This isn't the "Nauseous" thread, its the "Majority of Britons say that any brexit deal should be put to a referendum" thread Nothing to say about that? Does the title stick in your craw?

Come on, more smiley faces please! 555

You should backup your claims properly instead of deflecting so much. Otherwise people might think that there is a possibility that you are not being truthful.

1 minute ago, nauseus said:

You should backup your claims properly instead of deflecting so much. Otherwise people might think that there is a possibility that you are not being truthful.

Shurely you wouldn't doubt my veracity? I find that very hard to believe. With so many smiley faces donated to me, I assumed that you liked and appreciated my posts.

I'm truely distraught! 555

Go on, just one more smiley face for old times....you know you want to.

1 hour ago, DannyCarlton said:

Shurely you wouldn't doubt my veracity? I find that very hard to believe. With so many smiley faces donated to me, I assumed that you liked and appreciated my posts.

I'm truely distraught! 555

Go on, just one more smiley face for old times....you know you want to.

I'm sure that you will assume what you want, while the deflection goes on. So sad. I can't laugh anymore.   

On 8/24/2019 at 3:07 PM, DannyCarlton said:

Maths not your strong subject? A majority of 1 is a tiny majority. I don't think that Brexit had a 17.4 million majority as you state, a slight exaggeration there. A majority of 2% would be a small majority in mathematical terms, even if you counted with your fingers and toes you wouldn't consider a 2% majority "quite large".

Cameron trumps Farage? Not in the eyes of true Brexiteers, Cameron promised to implement the result of the referendum then promptly resigned before keeping his promise. Whereas Farage keeeps on going like a trouper, his words carry far more weight than Cameron's to a true Brexiteer. Showing your true colours Vogie? Are you a closet remainer. Wouldn't blame you if you were.

Haven't got time to post but Danny great still to see you batting these tired old Brexiteers into the rough - keep up the great work. 

My two baht's worth is that BoJo is doing as great job - there will not be no deal -  game play says he has to play that up and make them believe that he would leave with no deal. He kept the ERG out of his cabinet , only talks about the backstop and is directly dealing with Macron and Merkel and he has voted for the WA before. In the end we will have a BRINO deal at gunpoint that will pass parliament - Johnson will appear like the conquering hero call a snap election and the Brexiteer idiots with their wet dream WTO chaos can start to realise it's them that's been had. Well and truly outflanked that lard <deleted> like Marc Francois csan go and play chicken on the M25 and put is all out of our misery.

BoJo cares only for himself and his ego after all not principle. He was never really a Brexiteer  at the start just wanted to polish his profile with the old dears that have the leadership votes and disarm the eurosceptic end of his party. Hopefully then we can get back to some sort of normalcy and get some baht back at last. On Conservatives forums the die hards nut-jobs are starting to mutter than they will not be getting the Brexit they dreamed off. 

Salut Monsieur Johnson - Long Live BRINO !

32 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Haven't got time to post but Danny great still to see you batting these tired old Brexiteers into the rough - keep up the great work. 

My two baht's worth is that BoJo is doing as great job - there will not be no deal -  game play says he has to play that up and make them believe that he would leave with no deal. He kept the ERG out of his cabinet , only talks about the backstop and is directly dealing with Macron and Merkel and he has voted for the WA before. In the end we will have a BRINO deal at gunpoint that will pass parliament - Johnson will appear like the conquering hero call a snap election and the Brexiteer idiots with their wet dream WTO chaos can start to realise it's them that's been had. Well and truly outflanked that lard <deleted> like Marc Francois csan go and play chicken on the M25 and put is all out of our misery.

BoJo cares only for himself and his ego after all not principle. He was never really a Brexiteer  at the start just wanted to polish his profile with the old dears that have the leadership votes and disarm the eurosceptic end of his party. Hopefully then we can get back to some sort of normalcy and get some baht back at last. On Conservatives forums the die hards nut-jobs are starting to mutter than they will not be getting the Brexit they dreamed off. 

Salut Monsieur Johnson - Long Live BRINO !

Haven't got time to post.....

...... well only 15 lines!

Archived