BANGKOK
snoop1130

Majority of Britons say any Brexit deal should be put to referendum - poll

4 minutes ago, St George said:

It matters not Cameron, as head of the government, committed to implementing the result.

Did he do it? No, he jacked a few days later because he knew it was impossible. All bets off.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, vogie said:

I see you and Cleopatra2 are tag teaming me. You rely on Spideys cristal ball too much, it is not wise coming out with such profound statements when you don't have a clue. 

Have you got a link to your prediction of 65% to 35% or are you just trolling.

You mean like you and nauseous tag team me. Or Loiner and Laughing gravy? Anyway at least nauseous likes most of my posts, he's always giving me smiley faces....or is he just using them to troll people? 555

What is Spidey's crystal ball? I've googled it and found nothing. Do tell.

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Cameron promised that and then quickly exited stage left. We are about to get it out of the way, be patient.

Soon (very soon) we will have a new government, new PM and a confirmatory vote, which will kick the old referendum into touch. New confirmatory vote trumps 3 year old referendum.

In your dreams, Danny boy.

12 hours ago, smedly said:

you do realise that only 12% of UK trade is with the EU

and I'm going to guess you are from Scotland - how much of Scotland trade is within the UK 

there are some stupid arguments from all sides but one thing is for sure - the UK has an opportunity to increase trade while the EU doesn't

if they want to play hardball then we are up for it, make your cars in the UK or we will impose high tariffs 

who wins - everybody wins if a sensible trade deal is sorted out after we leave 

I am in 100% support of a trade deal with our EU partners but that is not what this is about, it is about a dangerous power hungry kabal in Brussels that the UK people have rejected, we don't want any part of it

We? the only time the British government takes any notice of the plebs is when it's ballot box time after you have swallowed their lies, that's the only time you 'have your country'. So pay your council tax, accept fracking, embrace homelessness as normal, zero hour jobs are good for you as is universal credit, oh it's going to be a brave new world after brexit because the UK government has said that they won't demolish workers rights that the EU has put in place and we won't have to abide by all these pesky environment laws after all, London can remain the atmospheric cesspit that it always was.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, bannork said:

And the people want another one. True democracy.

Only the losers want another referendum 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

We? the only time the British government takes any notice of the plebs is when it's ballot box time after you have swallowed their lies, that's the only time you 'have your country'. So pay your council tax, accept fracking, embrace homelessness as normal, zero hour jobs are good for you as is universal credit, oh it's going to be a brave new world after brexit because the UK government has said that they won't demolish workers rights that the EU has put in place and we won't have to abide by all these pesky environment laws after all, London can remain the atmospheric cesspit that it always was.

Jeremy Corbyn didn't have much faith in the EU workers rights.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Only the losers want another referendum 

That can't be right since it's now a majority who want a referendum.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, bannork said:

That can't be right since it's now a majority who want a referendum.

No, no and no.
The British voted 3 years ago. The choice was confirmed by the parliament. They must now take their responsibilities and exit the EU on November 1 next.
And no deferment at the last moment this time, huh.

• Like 2