What to do

1 hour ago, marko kok prong said:

Have to admit also guys i ain't to proud about cutting another guys lunch either,on the other hand i haven't lost any sleep over it just gonna chill see what happens.

Just kick back and enjoy what life throws at you. All this nonsense about taking the girl out of the bar and the bar out of the girl is another set of clichés usually espoused by losers with poor people and people recognition skills, they are losers in most things in life. Who cares how many partners a girl has had? I've never heard of a pussy wearing out due to high mileage. Never heard of a retread either.

People can and do change. Some of the most trustworthy people I know have been bar girls. Most are looking for a partner and not out to shaft every man, farang or otherwise, that they meet. Many have made very good wives as we hear from the non-bigot members from time to time on this forum.

Keep your eyes wide open and enjoy the ride.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

Well i forgot to mention i am rather well off,in fact extremely so,after the gold find in New guinea -read my earlier posts on that.

Very proud too, perhaps a big ego ?

You did mention your wallet was taking a hiding if I recall correctly ?

"and my poor wallet has taken a hell of a thrasing".

Whatever floats your boat with your gold rush and all, spend, spend, spend, she will love you long time for it, or is that short time ?

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 4:14 AM, emptypockets said:

You forgot the Forrest bit. We've already had the  "you don't lose your turn" and 'never invest more than you can afford to lose' clichés. And of course the done to death Batman and Robin cartoons. Private Dancer got a look in along with Money Number One.

Any more bar stool wisdom....Anyone?

'Walking ATM machine' ? That's probably at least an hourly visitor ?

'Her family are going to move in after you've bought the house' ? Quite a regular

'Rent not buy' - from the more diehard studs (60+) on here

'We're not wanted here' etc etc

You learn so much on those bar stools ????

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 6:47 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

Who want's a "normal woman"?

I work for a couple of companies and in their offices are lots of "normal women". Maybe 30, normal clothes, normal job, normal attitude.

I have no problem working with them but in my view most of them are boring normal. I didn't come to Thailand to find a boring normal woman as long as there are lots of pretty hot alternatives.

asian-sexy-7.jpg.a1457196017f8b969721b3b765be1f49.jpg

You checked she was over 12 first ?

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 9:28 AM, YITB1980 said:

You see a cute girl at the mall or at Big C?  Approach her.  If she speaks zero English and/or is not receptive, move on to the next one.  If guys can muster the courage, meeting girls here is easy.  But, it is never as easy as walking into a bar that is overflowing with Bar Girls.  For most foreign men in LOS, it is the path of least resistance.

Bizarre - would you do this in your own country ?

So picture the scene you're in a mall and you approach a girl and she tells you to do one (probably on the basis you're old, balding and overweight), but taking your advice move on and interrupt someone else and they rebuff you so onto a third who happens to stray in your path and hurries away having been harassed by a completely uninvited stranger - do you stop there  ?

Do you understand you are a sex pest and in most western countries would be charged ! 

2 hours ago, Handsome Gardener said:

Bizarre - would you do this in your own country ?

What?  Have I walked up and struck up a conversation with an attractive female I've encountered in my home country?  Of course.  If they have given you eye contact, it often means they are open to being approached.

9 hours ago, Handsome Gardener said:

probably on the basis you're old, balding and overweight

Do you have a hidden camera on his computer? Or where does your insight come from?

Or is it just stupid speculation based on nothing?

Should we all assume you look like a Handsome Gardener?

500_F_123720270_K4kIxbYznMHUHNKumoO5Lytp

10 hours ago, Handsome Gardener said:

Only you've completely twisted what you originally said. 

Not really.  If you re-read my words, I never suggested that you walk up to a girl at the mall and start talking about sex with her.  Ask her....."Hello, how are you?"  "Oh, you bought some new clothes!"  Back home, if the conversation goes well, you ask her for a phone number.  Here, if it goes well, you exchange Line info.

Half the girls I have dated in SE Asia were girls I met when I was out and about.  If I see an attractive female, I smile and say hello.  Sometimes, they are receptive, sometimes they aren't.  Most women are just not going to walk up and introduce themselves to men they think are attractive. 

Guys who are not willing to meet females in-person are stuck with the on-line method and the bar scene.  

1 hour ago, marko kok prong said:

I told her the other night ten days maximum ,she refused,so i have finished it ,shame she was a lovely girl but i have eniough self respect to do this,i will miss her,but this is life. Charlie or any other moderators i think this thread has run it's course,please close it,thanks.

Hi Marko. Start up another thread again soon. They are great.

On 9/1/2019 at 1:56 PM, owl sees all said:

Hi Marko. Start up another thread again soon. They are great.

I have to admire the long-term posters that put something into the forum and start threads that are a cut above the ‘bashing old fat blokes’; thanks, Marko.

I almost got beaten up by a bloke called Marko, but luckily his girlfriend wouldn’t sleep with me...

10 hours ago, StreetCowboy said:

I have to admire the long-term posters that put something into the forum and start threads that are a cut above the ‘bashing old fat blokes’; thanks, Marko.

I almost got beaten up by a bloke called Marko, but luckily his girlfriend wouldn’t sleep with me...

Marco has a tradition of starting interesting threads. Often they are concerned with the more humane side of Thailand. Same with Rimmer (mod), with his little stories about Pattaya that have escaped the main news.

It's not all about bashing Thai superstitions or moaning about what a bar girl said is going to make life harder for the farang. I'm bemused with the Trump posts. A thread every time he tweets! Better to spend more time on the less visited threads. Yesterday I visited the crypto and fishing forums.

Carry on the good work Marko and may the force be with you.

• 2 weeks later...

Well in a new development ,she called me the other day,the guy has offered to marry her,in the Ampur, and the embassy[poor fool],she then asked 'if i stay with you,you give me 1 million baht for my future'.

He apparently was very angry with her,and had given her the same 10 days i did not surprising he was angry. 

She knows i recently had an expensive divorce,partly so i could be with her properly,her reason was; 'If he marries me and we split,i can get big money same you give your ex wife,and maybe house' so it really is true love. I told her no way i was handing 1 mil to someone i had know 3 months,told her to go back to him and deleted her from line and my phone,have not heard from her since,reckon i dodged a bullet on this one,actually more of a drone strike,don't feel too bad actually,sure she was a lovely girl and treated me well,but like my mate said ' Marko,that's her job,she never loved you and was only after your money" after verification from two seperate Thai girls i know,and another friend it is fairly obvious she was a golddigger on the scale of my ex,so i guess the moral of the story is once a bar girl,always a bar girl.

Archived