BANGKOK

Have to admit also guys i ain't to proud about cutting another guys lunch either,on the other hand i haven't lost any sleep over it just gonna chill see what happens.

1 hour ago, marko kok prong said:

Have to admit also guys i ain't to proud about cutting another guys lunch either,on the other hand i haven't lost any sleep over it just gonna chill see what happens.

Just kick back and enjoy what life throws at you. All this nonsense about taking the girl out of the bar and the bar out of the girl is another set of clichés usually espoused by losers with poor people and people recognition skills, they are losers in most things in life. Who cares how many partners a girl has had? I've never heard of a pussy wearing out due to high mileage. Never heard of a retread either.

People can and do change. Some of the most trustworthy people I know have been bar girls. Most are looking for a partner and not out to shaft every man, farang or otherwise, that they meet. Many have made very good wives as we hear from the non-bigot members from time to time on this forum.

Keep your eyes wide open and enjoy the ride.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

Well i forgot to mention i am rather well off,in fact extremely so,after the gold find in New guinea -read my earlier posts on that.

Very proud too, perhaps a big ego ?

You did mention your wallet was taking a hiding if I recall correctly ?

"and my poor wallet has taken a hell of a thrasing".

Whatever floats your boat with your gold rush and all, spend, spend, spend, she will love you long time for it, or is that short time ?

• Haha 1

derogatory remark removed.

• Sad 1

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 4:14 AM, emptypockets said:

You forgot the Forrest bit. We've already had the  "you don't lose your turn" and 'never invest more than you can afford to lose' clichés. And of course the done to death Batman and Robin cartoons. Private Dancer got a look in along with Money Number One.

Any more bar stool wisdom....Anyone?

'Walking ATM machine' ? That's probably at least an hourly visitor ?

'Her family are going to move in after you've bought the house' ? Quite a regular

'Rent not buy' - from the more diehard studs (60+) on here

'We're not wanted here' etc etc

You learn so much on those bar stools 🙂

• Thanks 1

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 6:47 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

Who want's a "normal woman"?

I work for a couple of companies and in their offices are lots of "normal women". Maybe 30, normal clothes, normal job, normal attitude.

I have no problem working with them but in my view most of them are boring normal. I didn't come to Thailand to find a boring normal woman as long as there are lots of pretty hot alternatives.

asian-sexy-7.jpg.a1457196017f8b969721b3b765be1f49.jpg

You checked she was over 12 first ?

• Haha 2

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 9:28 AM, YITB1980 said:

You see a cute girl at the mall or at Big C?  Approach her.  If she speaks zero English and/or is not receptive, move on to the next one.  If guys can muster the courage, meeting girls here is easy.  But, it is never as easy as walking into a bar that is overflowing with Bar Girls.  For most foreign men in LOS, it is the path of least resistance.

Bizarre - would you do this in your own country ?

So picture the scene you're in a mall and you approach a girl and she tells you to do one (probably on the basis you're old, balding and overweight), but taking your advice move on and interrupt someone else and they rebuff you so onto a third who happens to stray in your path and hurries away having been harassed by a completely uninvited stranger - do you stop there  ?

Do you understand you are a sex pest and in most western countries would be charged ! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

So you want to have a "relationship" with a prostitute, who already has other clients. 

What makes you think you are the love of her life, so she will stop her work?

2 hours ago, Handsome Gardener said:

Bizarre - would you do this in your own country ?

What?  Have I walked up and struck up a conversation with an attractive female I've encountered in my home country?  Of course.  If they have given you eye contact, it often means they are open to being approached.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YITB1980 said:

What?  Have I walked up and struck up a conversation with an attractive female I've encountered in my home country?  Of course.  If they have given you eye contact, it often means they are open to being approached.

Only you've completely twisted what you originally said. 

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 7:48 AM, stevefloyd said:

I dont believe you are even contemplating this...say goodbye go to a bar pay the bar fine and treat yourself to another insatiable girl for the night ...cheaper in the long run 

If a girl is 'insatiable' then by default you're not up to scratch !

...you know, you can ignore everything here and just do what makes you happy.  there is NO right wrong.  It's what works for you...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Handsome Gardener said:

probably on the basis you're old, balding and overweight

Do you have a hidden camera on his computer? Or where does your insight come from?

Or is it just stupid speculation based on nothing?

Should we all assume you look like a Handsome Gardener?

500_F_123720270_K4kIxbYznMHUHNKumoO5Lytp

• Like 1

"They asked me how I knew

That my new Thai girl was true?

I of course replied

that when the money dies..

Smoke gets in your eyes.."

• Like 1