What to do

11 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Yes. And that is true for bar girls and it's true for non bar girls.

Pretty "normal" girls also want money.

that is what the sentence that i wrote implies.   read the whole post and you will see it in context.  I did not specify that it pertained only to bar girls .  

The subject of women and money has been well covered.  The subject of how to get a "different" type of woman than the gold digger is not as interesting to the majority of guys looking for something "easy"

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I didn't disagree with your post.

I only wanted to emphasize that not only bar girls want money.

OK.   kowjai     Peace and Love     ????

5 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I don't think it's easy to find a nice bar girl and be happy ever after.

But I guess it's still easier than all the other options.

You see a cute girl at the mall or at Big C?  Approach her.  If she speaks zero English and/or is not receptive, move on to the next one.  If guys can muster the courage, meeting girls here is easy.  But, it is never as easy as walking into a bar that is overflowing with Bar Girls.  For most foreign men in LOS, it is the path of least resistance.

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Yes. And that is true for bar girls and it's true for non bar girls.

Pretty "normal" girls also want money.

One chief difference is that bar girls are REALLY good at making us feel special.  They perfect these skills every single day because they realize, the more charming they are, the more money they will have at the end of the day.  "Normal" girls are likely interested in money as well but, perhaps, they haven't been perfecting their skills on a daily basis.

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I didn't disagree with your post.

I only wanted to emphasize that not only bar girls want money.

true, question is do you do it with class or are you presented with a bill in the morning.

do you shave your balls or just figure its all natural and sans the deodorant and trim? it makes a difference.

1 hour ago, bannork said:

Didn't the OP move to the Philippines a year or two ago, loudly announcing he had enough of Thai girls?

i think that many have sworn they're leaving.   More than a few of the ones that actually leave somehow manage to quietly sneak back in.  Grass isn't quite as green as they thought...over yonder

The difference between thailand and Philippines is negligible aside from more American and European influence over there and religion.  The main thing you notice over there is its simply not as safe as thailand.  The girls are the same if you date the same kind of girls you dated in thailand.  After all I've been through I just can't trust anyone.  Especially anyone who stands to gain substantially out of a relationship with a westerner.  I prefer women in their mid thirties or over who are independent and self sufficient.  And even then marriage is not an option with me.  After two divorces, I can't risk it anymore.

Another thing, op.  You said that you divorced your last wife because she cheated?  You do understand that most bar girls have no concept whatsoever of fidelity right?

5 hours ago, YITB1980 said:

they haven't been perfecting their skills on a daily basis.

AKA: taking random organs from strangers. It is wonderful that you honor them and prop them high upon your pedestal of amazement.

20 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

sounds like you are not ready for a new relationship.

she knows everything about your old relationship now. including the worst <deleted>.

you may find that her #1 boyfriend is more needy and more easy to manipulate than you.

with bar girls it is always about the money. until you provide her with the same finical security or more she will not leave him. also she is playing both of you now because you are kicking up the tab, 100 baht here and there makes a difference. and banging her which she likes.

i have a girl like this that just texts me out of the blue, that is how i know her boyfriend is gone. it took me a while to realize she was never going to leave him so now i don't worry about it. am i bad? i am not sure. i know she is bad for sure which is why i like her.

sorry to be blunt, but you are dating a prostitute. if you date normal Thai women in your age range things will be totally different. i have found many incredible normal Thai women here.

and stop and think about what you are doing and why. you are dating a hooker, having great sex and a wild time and sleeping with another man's girlfriend. i am not being judgemental because i sometimes do the same thing, but you need to look at the psychological reason why or you will always make the same bad choices while having a great time.

Do you realise you just went to all that trouble over an OP who calls himself Marko Kok Prong?

Hmmm the need to ask for advice on this matter from thaivisa forum maybe telling you what you already know deep down.

get some perspective on what really brings you peace and happiness, there is much more to life than women, try enjoying your own company. Unless of course you have some deep seated psychological issues and enjoy being cheated on and treated like <deleted> by your prospective partners.

12 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Ah, surviving "the power of the pussy".

Apologies for being so blunt, but guys like you, who allow themselves to just open up their wallets to women in general, can only expect to be fleeced, i.e. every woman wants money, regardless if she is a bar girl or as others have stated prostitutes, a pretty heavy word in my opinion, although we "John's" use their services regularly, but won't admit it.

Fact of the matter is they need to survive, they play us with the "power of the pussy", and we play them with the money, be it a bar girl or not, they want to be rewarded for the spread that we so desperately desire and we are prepared to pay for it, however if your strong enough to keep it tight, but fair, and focus on what's going on around you, as opposed to being binded by that little pouch, you will survive "the power of the pussy", but that would also mean that you have to shield that heart of yours, because once they know your weak, it's all over, forget the Mills & Boons books or the movie Titanic, it's all created to give you a false sense of security, seriously !

Face up to the fact, if a woman didn't have a pussy, you wouldn't be in interested, some say you would be throwing half bricks at them from the otherside of the street, a bit harsh I know.

You just haven't learned to handle them, yes she is there to be handled, and if your weak, she will gut you, not all, but a lot of them will, it's just a matter of time, oh he is a nice guy, but too soft for me so I will take what I can, it's survival of the fittest, and you only have one thing she wants, "security" be it a better life with a house, car, steady money flow coming in monthly etc etc, lets' face it, if you didn't have any, would she be wasting her time with you, and please don't tell me she is different as I have been around a fair while and been with a few women in my time, they all have one thing in common, i.e. what's in it for me, whereas for us guys it's all about "the power of the pussy".

Do yourself a favour, forget the emotional roller coaster, as some other poster said, there are thousands of girls around, you just have to know what you want and always sleep with one eye open, i.e. NEVER hand over your wallet, finance them or anything else like that, unless you know you are only prepared to lose what you invest.

I am a very happily married guy, sex is great with my partner, but hey, I am human and like a slice of cake every now and again, so I have this little cute thing on the side when I want her, just for sex, no relationship prospects and she understands its just a business deal, that said she has a boyfriend overseas who sends her money every month, it's a normal thing here, i.e. if the farang is overseas and is supporting the girls, they will keep collecting what they can, not all, but others, like this one, like both the money and the sex, and I am not complaining, as she is on tap.

So do yourself a favor, enjoy yourself, study the beasts, learn, and keep them under control, and sorry to say, this one is not for you, i.e. unless you want to be fleeced.

Love this post. Isn't the above a nice description of "what makes the world go round"?

Especially:

"Face up to the fact, if a woman didn't have a pussy, you wouldn't be interested, some say you would be throwing half bricks at them from the otherside of the street, a bit harsh I know."

= P*ssy and Testosterone is the magnet that attracts the sexes. Without those 2 components, men would find women just as an other species that looks strange, talkes strange and acts strange. And vice versa. Eventually ending up "throwing half bricks from the other side of the street" at each other.

A bit harsh. But a bit very much true. Isn't it?

2 hours ago, swissie said:

Love this post. Isn't the above a nice description of "what makes the world go round"?

Especially:

"Face up to the fact, if a woman didn't have a pussy, you wouldn't be interested, some say you would be throwing half bricks at them from the otherside of the street, a bit harsh I know."

= P*ssy and Testosterone is the magnet that attracts the sexes. Without those 2 components, men would find women just as an other species that looks strange, talkes strange and acts strange. And vice versa. Eventually ending up "throwing half bricks from the other side of the street" at each other.

A bit harsh. But a bit very much true. Isn't it?

Most people have a very strong compulsion to have children by a certain age.  I think that if people did not have a need to have children, and more humans were made in a factory somehow or something, basically everyone would use prostitutes, or one night hookups. 

Marriage is such a financial burden.  The one real benefit you get from it is the prospect of children.  You take away the children and.. why would men and women do this to each other?  Marriage is a terrible thing on its own without some of the other perks and benefits like children and taxes.

5 hours ago, SenorJorge said:

Most people have a very strong compulsion to have children by a certain age.  I think that if people did not have a need to have children, and more humans were made in a factory somehow or something, basically everyone would use prostitutes, or one night hookups. 

Marriage is such a financial burden.  The one real benefit you get from it is the prospect of children.  You take away the children and.. why would men and women do this to each other?  Marriage is a terrible thing on its own without some of the other perks and benefits like children and taxes.

This is quite confusing to me as well. And, you can take the tax break off the table, if it weren't for having children why would anyone feel the need for marriage. I could have a top of the line soapy, short time anytime I felt and still be ahead of the game. 

5 hours ago, SenorJorge said:

Marriage is such a financial burden.

Not if you are in control and as you say, it has it many benefits, such as kids, as for taxes, I wouldn't know about that as I don't pay any.

When you find the right partner and marry, you have a happy life, with kids, and some sweet on the side ????

On 8/22/2019 at 1:19 AM, Puchaiyank said:

Try to put yourself in her shoes...she has a regular client who has paid well for years who is coming to be serviced for 3 months.  Like a good business woman she wants to keep all her clients happy and coming back for more service.

Detach yourself emotionally from this girl...play the field...do not become overly concerned if she comes back or not.  There are thousands of girls out there looking for new business opportunities...bingo!

A true Romantic ...at heart.

15 hours ago, bannork said:

Didn't the OP move to the Philippines a year or two ago, loudly announcing he had enough of Thai girls?

They always come back.  Philippines, Vietnam, Laos, it does not matter.  A lot of sound and fury leaving, and then slip back in a few year later under the radar......????

No emotional intelligence in so many people who ask these questions.  

Much need displayed, and unwilling to face themselves in the reality of their life, unable to be alone and accept themselves, always needing the shiny and new to console themselves with.

Why are people asking for advice on their romantic love life or marriage problem on this forum?

Only you can solve your own problem be it romantic or divorce, because the informations given by you regarding your problems would not be sufficient for anyone to work out what really happened in your love life.

A few words here and there on this forum would not really give a clear picture and what about your emotion could that be represented on this forum as well in very clear picture so that readers can feel them. We often change our mind when something new comes in or a change in the situations so whatever informations given earlier became invalid.

Do you really act on the advice given here on this forum? I doubt it.

17 minutes ago, davidst01 said:

who would give a prostitute a credit card. Sounds like BS to me

He probably gave her a debit card so that he controls how much money she gets every week/month. Of course that's never enough but there are plenty of guys who left their brains at the left luggage office at Swampy so extra income is easy.

Archived