What to do

23 minutes ago, davidst01 said:

who would give a prostitute a credit card. Sounds like BS to me

likely legit. its not a one off decision.

its some bloke who has been fed a line for months or years and now actually believes what he has been told. developed carefully over time with evidence and thats the new reality. very similar to how police cultivate informants and spies develop sources. once you respond in a very small way, each next bigger step becomes easier and more probable.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/22/2019 at 12:25 AM, marko kok prong said:

problem is she has an English boyfriend who comes over 2 /3 times a year,she has told him [she say] she is now with me,but wants to say goodbye to him,and return his credit card

I can't see any problem with her having an English boyfriend - UNLESS you are FRENCH?

On the other hand - IF you are French and she uses English boyfriend's credit cards - isn't that an advantage for you???

I’m gonna be blatant ,,,,you sound like a fool.,plonker idiot........

you haven’t met a new girlfriend you have hooked up with prostitute,,,,as some one else mentioned you can’t help guys like this,they seem to not be able to live alone..

no problem with guys hooking up with whores,if you can afford it and it’s your sort of thing good luck with it  I know it can be fun at times..but it certainly ain’t for me,,,I’m not rich though and can’t afford it and can’t be arsed with the hassle it brings,,I f I was rich maybe I have different views about it and wouldn’t mind stringing a couple of them along,,,problem is you will get emotionally involved and they will drain you for everything you have.

Baahahaha - what is the difference in her and your ex-wife, whom you claim was cheating. Difference, this one is telling you upfront she is cheating and playing you for a fool. This could be a sign of two fools passing.

43 minutes ago, fhickson said:

likely legit. its not a one off decision.

its some bloke who has been fed a line for months or years and now actually believes what he has been told. developed carefully over time with evidence and thats the new reality. very similar to how police cultivate informants and spies develop sources. once you respond in a very small way, each next bigger step becomes easier and more probable.

Go down on Soi 4 and talk to the experts. Each girl will tell you they want to open their own business, cost = 200,000 THB. Too many times, I sat in the bars and pubs listening to dumbasses that actually fell for it. Surprise, Thai Girl no where to be found. Some actually said "She'll be back, she's getting the business up and running and will come back for me". Bwaahahaha - That is hilarious. 

On 8/22/2019 at 9:50 AM, Isaanbiker said:

Just got divorced, met another bar girl who's great in bed.

But she's got an English bf who pays her good money not to f...with you, but you do.

Don't be surprised when the English bf beats the shi_e out of your ar_e!

Asking people on such a forum what to do is really insane. Are you an adult, or a teeneager?

You sound like a guy who never had a woman before you got married.

Read My Private Dancer before it's too late. I can send you a copy. 

It's not called My Private Dancer  but Private Dancer

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/677626.Private_Dancer

Or listen to the song

On 8/22/2019 at 2:09 AM, NCC1701A said:

sounds like you are not ready for a new relationship.

she knows everything about your old relationship now. including the worst <deleted>.

you may find that her #1 boyfriend is more needy and more easy to manipulate than you.

with bar girls it is always about the money. until you provide her with the same finical security or more she will not leave him. also she is playing both of you now because you are kicking up the tab, 100 baht here and there makes a difference. and banging her which she likes.

i have a girl like this that just texts me out of the blue, that is how i know her boyfriend is gone. it took me a while to realize she was never going to leave him so now i don't worry about it. am i bad? i am not sure. i know she is bad for sure which is why i like her.

sorry to be blunt, but you are dating a prostitute. if you date normal Thai women in your age range things will be totally different. i have found many incredible normal Thai women here.

and stop and think about what you are doing and why. you are dating a hooker, having great sex and a wild time and sleeping with another man's girlfriend. i am not being judgemental because i sometimes do the same thing, but you need to look at the psychological reason why or you will always make the same bad choices while having a great time.

Agreed agreed agreed

On 8/22/2019 at 12:25 AM, marko kok prong said:

,who knows when she see's him what will happen

????????????????????????????????????????????

Good one.

Me thinks it is overdue to find the "on" switch for the apparently grey matter in your head , and if you are trolling at least it made me laugh

On 8/22/2019 at 4:36 AM, richard_smith237 said:

A man of character, taste and experience such as yourself can surely recognise the diamond in the rough when you see one...  the clear solution to win her heart over his is to replace his [the other guy's] credit card with yours... 

I'm looking forward to the 'sin-sod' thread when the time comes.... 

This won't work 100% unless the CC limit is higher too ????

On 8/22/2019 at 1:36 AM, richard_smith237 said:

A man of character, taste and experience such as yourself can surely recognise the diamond in the rough when you see one...  the clear solution to win her heart over his is to replace his [the other guy's] credit card with yours... 

I'm looking forward to the 'sin-sod' thread when the time comes.... 

5555555 Definitely troll! 

Sounds like very good and honest lady.

She told you that she is sleeping few times a year with one Foreigner ,

did she tell you about other Europeans or rich Indians and Chinese

She is popular.

Be quick buy her new house and new car.

She is a keeper. 

sounds like you are not ready for a new relationship.

she knows everything about your old relationship now. including the worst <deleted>.

you may find that her #1 boyfriend is more needy and more easy to manipulate than you.

with bar girls it is always about the money. until you provide her with the same finical security or more she will not leave him. also she is playing both of you now because you are kicking up the tab, 100 baht here and there makes a difference. and banging her which she likes.

i have a girl like this that just texts me out of the blue, that is how i know her boyfriend is gone. it took me a while to realize she was never going to leave him so now i don't worry about it. am i bad? i am not sure. i know she is bad for sure which is why i like her.

sorry to be blunt, but you are dating a prostitute. if you date normal Thai women in your age range things will be totally different. i have found many incredible normal Thai women here.

and stop and think about what you are doing and why. you are dating a hooker, having great sex and a wild time and sleeping with another man's girlfriend. i am not being judgemental because i sometimes do the same thing, but you need to look at the psychological reason why or you will always make the same bad choices while having a great time.

You are 100 percent correct...there are so many normal and attractive(and hot looking and in bed) women in Thailand.  Why would you want to date a woman who gets passed around and collects money?  I've never understood this.

First go and get private thai lessons and learn to understand the language - you will finally understand <deleted> is going on

next hate to tell you but you are being played my friend and there is many fish in the sea so just go fishing with some brand new tackle

If you want to survive here first learn the language then you will really see what is going on in thailand and the mask will be off

Go to the temple and find a good temple girl and meet her family, only date woman who have a religion and some schooling ideally one who has studied abroad for some time

Good luck and dont get too attached - it will only cause a lot of pain

ou may find that her #1 boyfriend is more needy and more easy to manipulate than you.

yup and if you speak thai fairly well many of those girls will hate you for the same reason

having had dating experience at all levels of society all i can say is

just wanna surf

On 8/21/2019 at 7:25 PM, marko kok prong said:

who knows when she see's him what will happen

Oh dear, is it so difficult to imagine? 

To be honest I don't know why you are telling us the story. I have my doubts it's true, just a nice little joke with old TV members. 

But the truth is that you can get the bar girl out of the pub but not vice versa. 

Or you have to accept her life style and changing men. 

Thanks for the story ????????????

Archived