What to do

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, marko kok prong said:

You know me swissie i always go the extra mile.

Thats the problem Marko, it should be the extra mile in the other direction !!! ????

Hey, as long as you are ok and you are enjoying it, what the hell, you go for it. We'll all be here waiting for the next episode mate ! 

Just now, marko kok prong said:

You sound and probably are a complete and utter <deleted>

Probably.

Which has no bearing on the realistic suggestion that you could probably use a break from Thailand.  Clear your head and do a reset. 

Just now, CharlieH said:

To hats the problem Marko, it should be the extra mile in the other direction !!! ????

Hey, as long as you are ok and you are enjoying it, what the hell, you go for it. We'll all be here waiting for the next episode mate ! 

Thanks old mate,you have been a mate through thick and thin with me thanks for your support,i guess now i realise why i always liked rollercoasters as a kid.

1 minute ago, marko kok prong said:

Thanks old mate,you have been a mate through thick and thin with me thanks for your support,i guess now i realise why i always liked rollercoasters as a kid.

Well 6 yrs you've been here mate and we have shared both sides of the stories that's for sure, its nice to see you so up-beat and enjoying yourself.

1 minute ago, CharlieH said:

Well 6 yrs you've been here mate and we have shared both sides of the stories that's for sure, its nice to see you so up-beat and enjoying yourself.

7 now mate,but i do like it ,sure some things make you crazy but i like the lack of a nanny state could not go back to Aus,to many rules,sure i have had a bit of bad luck ,but you know i don't worry about it so much now,i don't know why but to quote Bob Dylan 'lately things have changed'

7 minutes ago, marko kok prong said:

I have a tip,reclinine a bit more ,maybe the blood will actually give your brain something to work with Jay.

You just have given yourself the best advise you will ever get. Congrats.

On your next "Gold diggin venture" in New Guinea: I WANT IN. Seriously.

10 minutes ago, swissie said:

Well i have pulled out because Swissie ,Carruthers is going,he has ,ahem, well what i consider unatural desires but i can always put you in touch with my old chum Snodburry,he runs the things but be aware ,all types of dangers,cannibal tribes,crocodile infested rivers and the green hell of the jungle,and biting things everywhere,no sir,never again for me.

4 minutes ago, marko kok prong said:

Well i have pulled out because Jay ,Carruthers is going,he has ,ahem, well what i consider unatural desires but i can always put you in touch with my old chum Snodburry,he runs the things but be aware ,all types of dangers,cannibal tribes,crocodile infested rivers and the green hell of the jungle,and biting things everywhere,no sir,never again for me.

Sounds like a description of Pattaya. Just without Gold in the Klongs. Rats!

12 minutes ago, swissie said:

Swissie,the last one nearly did for me until we found the Kim Kardashian nugget,shaped exactly like her butt,and about the same size,then mutiny among some of the porters,who tried to steal it ,we had to shoot a couple,they then calmed down,damn fellows,lazy sometimes,and awful habits.

5 minutes ago, marko kok prong said:

Swissie,the last one nearly did for me until we found the Kim Kardashian nugget,shaped exactly like her butt,and about the same size,then mutiny among some of the porters,who tried to steal it ,we had to shoot a couple,they then calmed down,damn fellows,lazy sometimes,and awful habits.

Well Marko, the reason I "wanted in" on your next venture is: Guys with no luck concerning "love" usually have luck in business. You seem to be one of them. I like to associate with those folks for selfish reasons. Could also imagine that if you <deleted> 3 of them per day you woulden't mind leaving 1 1/2 of them for me during night time. Sharing the work load, so to speak.:smile:

1 hour ago, marko kok prong said:

117 posts and your telling me about Thailand,i speak thai,have been here 7 years have a massive house with a pool,and another smaller one ,how you doin buddy?

Embarrassing

Educate me how the amount of posts someone has posted on here can possibly relate to their experience of Thailand ? - I mean you've posted shedloads on here and from your opening post haven't a clue !

With all respect yo you and other like you.

All have to add to the above story is....

When little head starts thinking, their is not enough blood left for the big head to keep all thing straight and clear.

She is just a rebound for you and for her you are the new ATM.

The harder she pulls the more she squizes out.

Marko you should know better by now. You're a smart guy. Sounds like you are well set up. You say she has been honest with you. Not sure if she is a BG or ex bargirl but if she has had foreign boyfriends before I am guessing at the least she is a dating site player. I don't know the details but a girl telling me her ex or current boyfriend gave her a credit card in Thailand would sound to me like she was telling you (Thai style) that you need to ante up. I understand what your saying that the sex is good, and there is always a very strong desire to retain a girl like this but it is not going to be worth the heartache and financial loss a girl like this will bring you. (You know this already lol). It must give you some inkling to the character of the girl that she has this other guy supporting her, and coming to stay with her whilst she is also sleeping with you, and god knows who else. This isn't an honest person. Let her go with her 3 month guy. Maybe you can still maintain a platonic sex relationship with her after but do not get involved with her. Stay single. So many fish in the sea here. Date them for a few weeks and move on unless you come across something special. Enjoy the time you have with that particular girl but don't become too attached. If you do meet someone that ticks all the boxes and isn't money focussed (They are out there) maybe try something a little more long term 

21 hours ago, rubyjuan said:

You are 100 percent correct...there are so many normal and attractive(and hot looking and in bed) women in Thailand.  Why would you want to date a woman who gets passed around and collects money?  I've never understood this.

I always get a laugh when I read these kinds of posts " I could never...etc" yet will happily go with some slapper they have met in a club in Liverpool or wherever, who has been with as many guys as a bar girl, who is more likely to give them an STD than a Thai bar girl.

Of course the majority of posters married virgins. I don't think so.

1 minute ago, emptypockets said:

I always get a laugh when I read these kinds of posts " I could never...etc" yet will happily go with some slapper they have met in a club in Liverpool or wherever, who has been with as many guys as a bar girl, who is more likely to give them an STD than a Thai bar girl.

Of course the majority of posters married virgins. I don't think so.

That's quite the assumption, is it not Mr Pockets ..

21 hours ago, MartiniMan said:

First go and get private thai lessons and learn to understand the language - you will finally understand <deleted> is going on

next hate to tell you but you are being played my friend and there is many fish in the sea so just go fishing with some brand new tackle

If you want to survive here first learn the language then you will really see what is going on in thailand and the mask will be off

Go to the temple and find a good temple girl and meet her family, only date woman who have a religion and some schooling ideally one who has studied abroad for some time

Good luck and dont get too attached - it will only cause a lot of pain

says the expert who live in Los Angeles. 

Find a good temple girl....what on earth are you on about?? 

18 hours ago, BoganInParasite said:

Run. Run hard and don't look back.

You forgot the Forrest bit. We've already had the  "you don't lose your turn" and 'never invest more than you can afford to lose' clichés. And of course the done to death Batman and Robin cartoons. Private Dancer got a look in along with Money Number One.

Any more bar stool wisdom....Anyone?

41 minutes ago, emptypockets said:

It certainly is, and quite a correct assumption is my bet. I'm a realist.

Well, some people might do what you stated, others won't.

My point was, that rubyjuan talks about meeting non bar girls, & your post makes a leap about going with a "slapper" in Liverpool for example.

Surely, these are two extremes - if that's not a too excessive word; but there is you know, a middle ground.

40 minutes ago, faraday said:

Well, some people might do what you stated, others won't.

My point was, that rubyjuan talks about meeting non bar girls, & your post makes a leap about going with a "slapper" in Liverpool for example.

Surely, these are two extremes - if that's not a too excessive word; but there is you know, a middle ground.

My point was to do with the number of alleged sexual partners with his inference that being a bar girl/prostitute and 'being handed around' was the exclusive domain of bar girls. It is not. There are plenty of women getting more action than a lot of bar girls. Some are luck to get a punter a week. Some get more. So do non bar girls.

6 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

Marko you should know better by now. You're a smart guy. Sounds like you are well set up. You say she has been honest with you. Not sure if she is a BG or ex bargirl but if she has had foreign boyfriends before I am guessing at the least she is a dating site player. I don't know the details but a girl telling me her ex or current boyfriend gave her a credit card in Thailand would sound to me like she was telling you (Thai style) that you need to ante up. I understand what your saying that the sex is good, and there is always a very strong desire to retain a girl like this but it is not going to be worth the heartache and financial loss a girl like this will bring you. (You know this already lol). It must give you some inkling to the character of the girl that she has this other guy supporting her, and coming to stay with her whilst she is also sleeping with you, and god knows who else. This isn't an honest person. Let her go with her 3 month guy. Maybe you can still maintain a platonic sex relationship with her after but do not get involved with her. Stay single. So many fish in the sea here. Date them for a few weeks and move on unless you come across something special. Enjoy the time you have with that particular girl but don't become too attached. If you do meet someone that ticks all the boxes and isn't money focussed (They are out there) maybe try something a little more long term 

Sound advice thanks my friend

Archived