BANGKOK
webfact

After Germany hints at compromise, France tells UK: no new Brexit deal

10 hours ago, Sticky Wicket said:

As you may recall, thanks to the recalcitrance of one province, the EU treaty with Canada was significantly delayed by Belgium.

Just shows what a sh1tshow the whole EU is

In the UK one MP from one of the 651 constituencies, elected with at least ONE ( 1 ) vote more as the next candidate, can block or accept a proposal.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

So what happened to the fact that the EU, 27 countries make joint decisions as you claimed the other day. As I stated the Germans pull the strings. Guess you were completely wrong.. again

You mean: got the allowance of the 26 others to give this proposal to Boris the Liar.

3 years not even a beginning of a solution the solve the border between the EU and the UK, and now, this Unlimited Lighness will find a solution in one month ? 

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, puipuitom said:

In the UK one MP from one of the 651 constituencies, elected with at least ONE ( 1 ) vote more as the next candidate, can block or accept a proposal.

More even 1 vote could have decided a referendum like Brexit … 1 person as using simple majority …..unbelievable "democracy ", wile the example with that Canada treaty  was over 1 Belgian parliament ,not a province but a parliament existing out of many MP's this to correct the wording "Province" and was used to put pressure on the Federal government that time...

(this explaining for that poster you are replying too )

Edited by david555
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, nauseus said:

In record time too. Strange eh?

The UK got fast track VIP Service from the EU court.

And you complain about that?

The verdict is unilaterally positive for the UK.

16 hours ago, Mansinthe said:

I feel sorry for the scotch whisky industry and After eight chocolate 😱

And cheddar cheese.. i quess prices for that stuff will go up in the EU 😰

Do not worry about the cheese.

The UK imports a lot cheddar cheese from Ireland. If additional tariffs then come on the UK cheese, the Irish cheese will circulate in the EU tariff-free.

But I promise all Scots that I will buy a bottle of scotisch whiskey, but it will be more expensive. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, david555 said:

It is already sold by the Torygraph as a victory as the E.U. is compromising ….lol they take the 30 days as compromise , while Merkel just meant it as SHOW !  "you can create a miracle solution ?...well you have 30 days to show it ….YOU show it " Just now the E.U. kicked the ball back in Boris Camp , and turned the goalpost around...

Any one like a laugh , well here it is : Brexit latest Thorygraph version news: Major boost for Boris Johnson as Emmanuel Macron says Withdrawal Agreement can be amended  

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/08/22/brexit-latest-news-boris-johnson-no-deal-irish-backstop/

The Thorygraph readers comments are even funnier:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/08/22/brexit-latest-news-boris-johnson-no-deal-irish-backstop/#comments :cheesy:

Don't worry the UK is leaving the EU, I wish you would start to accept it. Holland and the others who have had a an easy ride can start saving up to fill the huge whole left by the EU.

But like most remoaners on here they are not even from the UK. Astounding.

4 hours ago, Loiner said:

It was the EU negotiators who didn’t want a solution over the past 2+years. Now their masters will tell them to make a deal. Boris can sit out more than 30 days.

Unless it’s advantageous to the UK and not solely about the red herring back stop, better we leave No Deal.

Correction …. the E.U. did not give in on a leavers demands … that is correct , nor they blinked , and will not do so neither on  31 October , so you could have it at your choice .

Unless.....unless your own politician decides different ,it is all up to who ever is in control in the U.K , not a clue who is that ….?