Police report for a lost passport

Is there more than the one on Beach Road? South of Pattaya Klang a bit. Soi 9 or so.

I'm sure that one is geared towards understanding tourists as I ride by it a lot and there are quite a few farangs in and out the main doors. Not smiling, mostly. 

There are also the tourist police which has a website here: http://www.ftpapattaya.org/ which helpfully has this as their location (despite having a map on the same page showing it at 2nd Road/south of Soi 6/1) which is up the hill from 3rd/2nd Road (vs. from off Thappraya)

Tourist Police Station 4, Sub-Division 2, Tourist Police Division, is located at 609/1 Moo.10, Pratumnak Rd., Pattaya, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150. Tel. 038 429 371, 038 425 937, Fax. 038 410 044, having the responsibilities in the areas of Chonburi, Samutprakarn, and Chachoengsao Provinces

Their Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/pg/PattayaTouristPolice/about/ sticks with the Pratumnak address and luckily the phone # is the same. 

There is a phone number a Thai speaker like your hotel could call and ask if they are better for this or the general police station on Beach Road. 

Edited by grandpollo

It is a straight forward police report but the first thing asked is "where did you lose it ?". If you say you lost it somewhere outside the jurisdiction of the police station you are in then you may be sent to a more relevant station. If you do go to Soi 9 it is is worthwhile checking their lost and found basket where many lost passports end up.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, watcharacters said:

I wonder if you're certain about needing a police report for a new USA passport?

I once changed one  that was not expired and I didn't need a police report.

You need to submit your old passport, if you dont have it you need a police report.

7 hours ago, watcharacters said:

I wonder if you're certain about needing a police report for a new USA passport?

I once changed one  that was not expired and I didn't need a police report.

Change a passport and a stolen/lost passport is not the same thing. 

• Like 1