Video: Japanese student refuses to budge for motorcyclists on the sidewalk

webfact

The parents of the kids on the bike are the teachers, already at young age the kids think its okay to ride on the sidewalks.  As father as son etc. 
Nothing will change unless the new generation get out of that traditional pattern they learn at home. No helmets because my dad never told me etc etc.   

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I just had a look at their most viewed videos. Lots of complaining guys but not even one pedestrian who wants to use the footpath. Great job guys! Or should I say douchebags? 

What are you suggesting, that people should be allowed to drive on sidewalks. Oops, I forgot, you already have.

3 hours ago, giddyup said:

What are you suggesting, that people should be allowed to drive on sidewalks. Oops, I forgot, you already have.

Look at their videos. A street, which is supposed to be a sidewalk, in the rain. With cars but without any pedestrians.

I would understand if guys would stop cars or bikes before they enter busy sidewalks with people on them. But that is not what they are doing - at least in the two most watched videos on their site.

Archived