Kanchanaburi Immigration, anyone submitting TM30 online?

edwinchester

Hi, a visit to Kanchanaburi Immigration today solicited the response that they didn't accept TM30 reporting in person by the owners of private houses.

Only hotels are allowed to report online we were told.

Not even allowed to post in the report according to the Officer when we asked for the postal address for reports.

Anyone here in Kanchanaburi had any joy setting up the Section 38 app and receiving username and password?

2 hours ago, DPKANKAN said:

I downloaded the section 38 app. Tried to fill it in to register. Gave up as it kept telling me I had to attach a file to complete it. Click on the 'add file' and it jumps to a page saying "no files available"!!!??? 

I didn't have any problem completing Section38. Just took pics of my passport and housebook and uploaded using the app.

Just no joy or help from Kan Immigration.

Typically Thai. :bah: I'll be changing my addy to "Kan" late next year, but nowhere near the city. Doubtful they will get their <deleted> together anytime soon. 'Left hand hasn't a clue what the right is about' has never been so fitting as here in Land of Inconsistent! :1zgarz5:

4 hours ago, DPKANKAN said:

I downloaded the section 38 app. Tried to fill it in to register. Gave up as it kept telling me I had to attach a file to complete it. Click on the 'add file' and it jumps to a page saying "no files available"!!!??? 

Thinking back I got this message too, at this stage you have to select the files you want to upload. The app can be a little user unfriendly but it's alot better than the pc version.

Archived