Vientiane: can you print visa on arrival application for the VOA and Thai visa application?

I think the Thai visa application will be okay, only concern there is that the instruction back side won't be there (printer has only 1 sided printing). But the Lao VOA application I found looks a bit faded: https://www.itu.int/en/ITU-T/Workshops-and-Seminars/bsg/201207/Documents/visa-application.pdf

Anyone print that form? Is it okay to submit typed documents (with signatures) or are they wary of that for whatever reason?

• Like 1

I printed off off my Thai visa application form (one sided) and used it for my tourist visa application. No problems at all.

The Lao visa application form is not a standard A4 size. It is a bit smaller in size. I just filled my application in at the airport with the forms provided, took only 5 minutes and headed straight for the Visa counter. Very quick and easy process. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ling Kae said:

I printed off off my Thai visa application form (one sided) and used it for my tourist visa application. No problems at all.

The Lao visa application form is not a standard A4 size. It is a bit smaller in size. I just filled my application in at the airport with the forms provided, took only 5 minutes and headed straight for the Visa counter. Very quick and easy process. 

Yes I think the Laos VOA form size may create problems. I'm considering cutting it to size. Hopefully they won't accept it with my money and then reject it!

VOA forms are distributed on board on inward flights. On Friday (23rd August) I completed my VOA form and attached photo. I got to the application desk 1 guy ahead of me - I handed in my application and passport , paid my $35 and I had my visa within 2 minutes.