LGBT campaign loses fight in parliament for House panel on gender diversity

webfact

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Thailand

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender(LGBT) people in Thailand may face legal challenges not experienced by non-LGBT residents.

In 2015, Thailand enacted comprehensive anti-discrimination law covering sexual orientation and gender identity. As of 2019, a civil partnership bill is being discussed by the Thai Parliament, which, if passed, would grant same-sex couples several of the rights of marriage, notably property and inheritance rights, but not rights to public welfare, tax benefits or adoption

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_the_United_States

While the United States Supreme Court has legalized many LGBT rights, they continue to vary by jurisdiction, and discrimination in jobs and housing is still legal in most states.

The United States has no federal law outlawing discrimination nationwide...This leaves residents of some states unprotected against discrimination in employment, housing, and private or public services.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

There are 100% equal rights. Absolute. There is nothing in the US that I do that you cannot do. I claim NO rights that I am not willing to afford you.

This is the charade

I suggest that you think of people like Mathew Shepard, and the number of transgender POC and Caucasians who are murdered each year in USA and other countries, if you think that  LBGTI people enjoy equal rights 

https://76crimes.com/100s-die-in-homophobic-anti-gay-attacks-statistics-updates/

Look at what POTUS has done to equal rights in the Military to begin  with.

But this post is about a Panel in Thailand

2 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

I suggest that you think of people like Mathew Shepard, and the number of transgender POC and Caucasians who are murdered each year in USA and other countries, if you think that  LBGTI people enjoy equal rights 

https://76crimes.com/100s-die-in-homophobic-anti-gay-attacks-statistics-updates/

The anti-LGBT brigade really doesn't really want to know about actual facts on the ground and/or when presented with it will call it fake news. Expect an attack on wiki as a source any minute. Like a lot of things these days, "debate" is often a waste of time.

https://www.hrc.org/blog/new-study-reveals-shocking-rates-of-attempted-suicide-among-trans-adolescen

More than half of transgender male teens who participated in the survey reported attempting suicide in their lifetime, while 29.9 percent of transgender female teens said they attempted suicide. Among non-binary youth, 41.8 percent of respondents stated that they had attempted suicide at some point in their lives.

Many transgender young people experience family rejection, bullying and harassment, or feel unsafe for simply being who they are - all of which can be added risk factors for suicide

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2019/01/young-trans-children-know-who-they-are/580366/

Young Trans Children Know Who They Are

A new study shows that gender-nonconforming kids who go on to transition already have a strong sense of their true identity—one that differs from their assigned gender.

https://www.kqed.org/futureofyou/440851/can-you-really-know-that-a-3-year-old-is-transgender

'Why would we deny for the vast majority of kids something that is basically suicide prevention?' Diane Ehrensaft, UCSF

42 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

CASE Closed, reflective of your inability to grasp concepts beyond the binary.

It might be inability or it might be that the person simply hasn't yet examined their own thinking.

https://www.fastcompany.com/3063319/how-your-brain-keeps-you-believing-<deleted>-that-isnt-true

How do these false truths come to be so widely believed? The answer lies in a powerful shortcut that our brains use every day: Information that’s easier to process is viewed positively in almost every way. Cognitive scientists refer to this ease as “processing fluency,” and it’s why your knowledge base is probably more full of flawed ideas than you’d like to believe.

Here's the wiki details...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Processing_fluency

Research in cognitive neuroscience and psychology has shown that processing fluency influences different kinds of judgments. For instance, perceptual fluency can contribute to the experience of familiarity when fluent processing is attributed to the past.

related also is...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusory_truth_effect

The illusory truth effect (also known as the validity effect, truth effect or the reiteration effect) is the tendency to believe information to be correct after repeated exposure....When truth is assessed, people rely on whether the information is in line with their understanding or if it feels familiar...Repetition makes statements easier to process relative to new, unrepeated statements, leading people to believe that the repeated conclusion is more truthful.

So people wind up going through life with a lot of old, wrong <deleted> in their heads.

I tended to befriend my professors, one of whom told a story as she was making us dinner. For much of her early adult life, when preparing a roast, she'd slice off both ends before placing it in the pan then into the oven. Until one day she stops herself and calls her mom who she had watched as a child preparing meals. Mom, why did you cut the ends off the roast before cooking it. Her mom answered that the pan was too small.

Just as she had seen as a kid her mom cut off the ends and then later did the same as if it was some necessary process of cooking, other children hear their parents being bigoted or their young friends' racist bullying and that becomes part of their unquestioned thinking. The <deleted> in their brains that they live as reality.

With a roast it's kind of funny. But when harmful to others it's kind of sad.

6 minutes ago, thaicurious said:

It might be inability or it might be that the person simply hasn't yet examined their own thinking.

https://www.fastcompany.com/3063319/how-your-brain-keeps-you-believing-<deleted>-that-isnt-true

How do these false truths come to be so widely believed? The answer lies in a powerful shortcut that our brains use every day: Information that’s easier to process is viewed positively in almost every way. Cognitive scientists refer to this ease as “processing fluency,” and it’s why your knowledge base is probably more full of flawed ideas than you’d like to believe.

Here's the wiki details...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Processing_fluency

Research in cognitive neuroscience and psychology has shown that processing fluency influences different kinds of judgments. For instance, perceptual fluency can contribute to the experience of familiarity when fluent processing is attributed to the past.

related also is...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusory_truth_effect

The illusory truth effect (also known as the validity effect, truth effect or the reiteration effect) is the tendency to believe information to be correct after repeated exposure....When truth is assessed, people rely on whether the information is in line with their understanding or if it feels familiar...Repetition makes statements easier to process relative to new, unrepeated statements, leading people to believe that the repeated conclusion is more truthful.

So people wind up going through life with a lot of old, wrong <deleted> in their heads.

I tended to befriend my professors, one of whom told a story as she was making us dinner. For much of her early adult life, when preparing a roast, she'd slice off both ends before placing it in the pan then into the oven. Until one day she stops herself and calls her mom who she had watched as a child preparing meals. Mom, why did you cut the ends off the roast before cooking it. Her mom answered that the pan was too small.

Just as she had seen as a kid her mom cut off the ends and then later did the same as if it was some necessary process of cooking, other children hear their parents being bigoted or their young friends' racist bullying and that becomes part of their unquestioned thinking. The <deleted> in their brains that they live as reality.

With a roast it's kind of funny. But when harmful to others it's kind of sad.

Yes reasons and philosophy behind the inability, to even feel one may benefit from examining ones thinking and values.

The word phobia comes to mind (an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.) 

5 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Haha what a joke you are.

That was an absolute tragedy, multiple felony and straight up murder. Not only that but you had to go back decade/s to pull that out of your ass. A total anomaly.

76crimes.com

Quality site no doubt. Too lol

A number of transgender...what? Suffered the same fate as Matthew Shepard? That is a lie. Even if it were true let's say 10 to pick a number. 10 out of 330m people. Further we know not the circumstances. You're on such thin ice...

Straw man.

5 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Posting link to Wikipedia lol.

Oh that settles everything 5555

Even grade school children are told not to cite that tripe

Homosexuals have everything right hetrosexuals do as in Thailand. They desire supra rights and protections that are already guaranteed under the US Constitution.

If you want to wear a dress and act like a 15 year old girl I'm ok with that. If you want legal protection to do so - maybe not so much.

Haha what a joke you are.

That was an absolute tragedy, multiple felony and straight up murder. Not only that but you had to go back decade/s to pull that out of your ass. A total anomaly.

76crimes.com

Quality site no doubt. Too lol

A number of transgender...what? Suffered the same fate as Matthew Shepard? That is a lie. Even if it were true let's say 10 to pick a number. 10 out of 330m people. Further we know not the circumstances. You're on such thin ice...

Straw man.

Seriously?

https://edition-m.cnn.com/2019/01/16/health/transgender-deaths-2018/index.html

Killings of transgender people in the US saw another high year

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yes. Seriously. It's not as though CNN is much better. Seriously!

Did you read the article?

Nowhere in the article did it discuss any individual in detail not describe the death. For all we know half or all died at the hand if their homosexual lovers.

It's fake news. No facts, statistics, names, numbers.

100s..year on year the claim. Which is prolly less than men that show up in the ER with a <deleted> up their ass annually. the number is statistically insignificant.

Every death does matter but none are documented specifically in the article.

Murder is murder. There is a legal process to adjudicate murder. You don't get special treatment because you have a penis and wearing a dress. Sorry.

Hate crime is thought crime is mind control. No. Absolutely not.

6 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Thank you for posting the link to this story.

HeyHeyHey, possibly does not understand the differences between gender, sexual orientation, gender variances, but feels free to display his lack of knowledge.

Not to be calous but why should we know or care? These are very personal issues that belong to the individual and maybe their innermost family. Only the gay must drag it into the public square.

All I require of such individual is to be a responsible member of society. I owe them nothing. They owe me nothing.

I certainly need not support its lifestyle choices. Leather chaps or dress or skinny jeans or whatever fabulous getup you wish to wear.

Like I said before hilarious the male and female transgender hate each other. So confused

Yes. Seriously. It's not as though CNN is much better. Seriously!

Did you read the article?

Nowhere in the article did it discuss any individual in detail not describe the death. For all we know half or all died at the hand if their homosexual lovers.

It's fake news. No facts, statistics, names, numbers.

100s..year on year the claim. Which is prolly less than men that show up in the ER with a up their ass annually. the number is statistically insignificant.

Every death does matter but none are documented specifically in the article.

Murder is murder. There is a legal process to adjudicate murder. You don't get special treatment because you have a penis and wearing a dress. Sorry.

Hate crime is thought crime is mind control. No. Absolutely not.

Oh you want more detail.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unlawfully_killed_transgender_people

United StatesEdit

In 2019, an official of the American Medical Association called the violence against trans people an "epidemic."[330]

5 hours ago, Number 6 said:

Not to be calous but why should we know or care? These are very personal issues that belong to the individual and maybe their innermost family. Only the gay must drag it into the public square.

All I require of such individual is to be a responsible member of society. I owe them nothing. They owe me nothing.

I certainly need not support its lifestyle choices. Leather chaps or dress or skinny jeans or whatever fabulous getup you wish to wear.

Like I said before hilarious the male and female transgender hate each other. So confused

You also display a lack of understanding between gender variance, sexual orientation and sexual attraction

You also seem to have a very skewed knowledge regarding transgender and sexual orientations, but seem very invested in displaying lack of insight 

1 hour ago, RJRS1301 said:

You also display a lack of understanding between gender variance, sexual orientation and sexual attraction

You also seem to have a very skewed knowledge regarding transgender and sexual orientations, but seem very invested in displaying lack of insight 

This is the crux of the problem. Somehow for some reason I should know. Putting aside the fact that it in no way betters or enriches my life - I need "insight". Thanks absolute fact is I do not. Yet the homosexual agenda demands this of hetrosexuals. It's patently absurd.

I no more need to get my head around why a man would want to be physically intimate with another man or why a man would want to put on a dress or a woman to take hormones to grow a beard. Thanks but I don't need that education. Children certainly don't need this education.

All that matters is that we treat one another civily and we are equal under the law. That as another member of society is all I owe you.

8 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Oh you want more detail.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unlawfully_killed_transgender_people

United StatesEdit

In 2019, an official of the American Medical Association called the violence against trans people an "epidemic."[330]

Again your shallowness. Inability to cite anything of substance. Another Wikipedia page.

Epidemic is a very loaded and even politically charged word. The issue is not at an epidemic level. It simply is not.

Violence. What's that? To what degree? Instigated by whom? Under what conditions and circumstances? I ask because I would definitely clobber any ladyboy in Pattaya that breached my personal space. Who's the offender? Does this simply include when they feel offended or are verbally assaulted I'm certain it does.

The AMA in this regard is known to be almost as biased as the American Psychological Association.

One anonymous person apparently. We do not even know if they are trained medical professional. Could be the homosexual janitor with an agenda.

Wow...that you would toss that up as some form of proof. Something that should change minds and settle discussions. So weak.

Maybe if the men wouldn't wear dresses and lipstick in public there would be less stress for them. Whether one has a mad desire to be a woman it must be considered a fetish to be driven, a compulsion to wear women's clothing. This is a purely private matter.

You're never going to get my vote on a special law singling any group out for protections although I am sadly aware this is well underway in the US.

All the individuals that fall under these laws enjoy the same freedoms and protections as the rest of us. If you have a penis and want to wear a dress does not entitle you to more. 

2 hours ago, Number 6 said:

All that matters is that we treat one another civily and we are equal under the law. That as another member of society is all I owe you.

2 hours ago, Number 6 said:

All the individuals that fall under these laws enjoy the same freedoms and protections as the rest of us. If you have a penis and want to wear a dress does not entitle you to more. 

Again you prove that you not "get it" , no one wants "special freedoms/laws" EQUAL, and to live peacefully and in safety.

By allowing others the same dignity, safety and protections which you enjoy, does not entail you loosing anything, in fact you may even gain something, by allowing others to enjoy our freedoms, we enhance all society

I am pleased you know more than the Psychological Societies and Medical Associations, your research credentials must be glowing, I would love to read your published data and research

You have made assumptions about my orientation, about which once again you know nothing, again showing lack of knowledge.

Again you prove that you not "get it" , no one wants "special freedoms/laws" EQUAL, and to live peacefully and in safety.

By allowing others the same dignity, safety and protections which you enjoy, does not entail you loosing anything, in fact you may even gain something, by allowing others to enjoy our freedoms, we enhance all society

I am pleased you know more than the Psychological Societies and Medical Associations, your research credentials must be glowing, I would love to read your published data and research

You have made assumptions about my orientation, about which once again you know nothing, again showing lack of knowledge.

Of course you are looking for special protections and supra-rights. Unfortunately these have been granted to you by the US supreme Court and much of EU. At least Thailand holds it's common sense for the moment.

You have absolutely every right in the US as I. You are protected under the same laws. Your people are strong-arming opinion and law to afford you special protections and legal remedies ie homosexual marriage and additional penalities for what are termed 'hate crimes'. Crime is crime, assault is assault and murder is murder. It's just not the gay, there are a number of these protected classes of people in the US banded together. Many overlap in interest.

You're not LOOSING anything

You've made it quite clear in a number of public posts on TV. I can recall you stating it quite clearly in a discussion we had where you boasted of your active support for the principle of same-sex marriage while eschewing its practice for yourself. Neither you nor Number 6 seem to realise the issue is the one I first saw on a lapel button during the Eighties "How dare you presume I'm heterosexual" - it's really that simple. It's you who wants to make it complicated

LGBTQWERTY is just a LOBBY,

so its exist only to make money,

and they will do a very very one in the world with Surrogacy

Its good, they will use very poor woman as slave to make baby to very reach people,

and for many people, this is a progress,

for me it's terrible.

Archived