LGBT campaign loses fight in parliament for House panel on gender diversity

webfact

11 hours ago, Number 6 said:

Again your shallowness. Inability to cite anything of substance. Another Wikipedia page.

Epidemic is a very loaded and even politically charged word. The issue is not at an epidemic level. It simply is not.

Violence. What's that? To what degree? Instigated by whom? Under what conditions and circumstances? I ask because I would definitely clobber any ladyboy in Pattaya that breached my personal space. Who's the offender? Does this simply include when they feel offended or are verbally assaulted I'm certain it does.

The AMA in this regard is known to be almost as biased as the American Psychological Association.

One anonymous person apparently. We do not even know if they are trained medical professional. Could be the homosexual janitor with an agenda.

Wow...that you would toss that up as some form of proof. Something that should change minds and settle discussions. So weak.

Maybe if the men wouldn't wear dresses and lipstick in public there would be less stress for them. Whether one has a mad desire to be a woman it must be considered a fetish to be driven, a compulsion to wear women's clothing. This is a purely private matter.

You're never going to get my vote on a special law singling any group out for protections although I am sadly aware this is well underway in the US.

All the individuals that fall under these laws enjoy the same freedoms and protections as the rest of us. If you have a penis and want to wear a dress does not entitle you to more. 

OK, you've reached the limit.

You asked for more detail. 

I provided a link with details of murdered transgendered people all over the world over a period of many years, with their names, and with descriptions of how they were murdered.

Then you answer with pure inflammatory garbage and it's clear haven't even glanced at that source.

You demanded specific cases. You got them. You ignored them. 

You're not posting in good faith. Your posts are infected with extremist and severe homophobia. You will continue of course trying to infect others with the toxic hatred you so clearly have, along with your bizarre passion to deny that LGBT people face injustices in various countries to varying degrees, but that's really enough of this filth for me.
One demand of yours too many met with derision and disingenuous deflection. Bye.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just another group of people that needs to be seen and have a special kind of law and a special panel just for them. I know many people like to wear flip flop in this country, but they would be looked upon as strange and different in their home countries. Should these people then go together as a group with the ones refuses to wear ties at work and the  persons that believes that white shirt at office is not proper? Then a new panel and new laws should be made so that nobody could for example refuse to give them work?

Come on. If there is a wish to deviate, then you just have to deal with the response. That goes for all things in the world.

27 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Just another group of people that needs to be seen and have a special kind of law and a special panel just for them. I know many people like to wear flip flop in this country, but they would be looked upon as strange and different in their home countries. Should these people then go together as a group with the ones refuses to wear ties at work and the  persons that believes that white shirt at office is not proper? Then a new panel and new laws should be made so that nobody could for example refuse to give them work?

Come on. If there is a wish to deviate, then you just have to deal with the response. That goes for all things in the world.

I think you're absurdly trivializing something that is very important in people's lives with your flip flop angle. First time I heard of a flip flop angle. Was there a Stonewall for flip flop wearers? Are flip flop wearers allowed to marry each other? 

30 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I think you're absurdly trivializing something that is very important in people's lives with your flip flop angle. First time I heard of a flip flop angle. Was there a Stonewall for flip flop wearers? Are flip flop wearers allowed to marry each other? 

I almost know that you were going to jump on this one. First we should get it out in the air. You are pro-LGBT. and I am not. Therefore our values of this will always continue to differ. For me it doesn´t matter what angle.

My opinion is that there shall be no new laws written for things, just because it has become popular. After that I see it like comparable to stamp collectors. They are going to their group and change their stamps with eachother. That´s what should be the case here too.

But, ok, if you want respect. Then start clean up the behaviour of the ladyboys in Pattaya just as an example. When you get them to behave in a respectful manor to people that want nothing to do with them. Yes, then I will start to listen to your next comment. Will be no more response from me, in a conversation with you that is totally fruitless.

I almost know that you were going to jump on this one. First we should get it out in the air. You are pro-LGBT. and I am not. Therefore our values of this will always continue to differ. For me it doesn´t matter what angle.

My opinion is that there shall be no new laws written for things, just because it has become popular. After that I see it like comparable to stamp collectors. They are going to their group and change their stamps with eachother. That´s what should be the case here too.

But, ok, if you want respect. Then start clean up the behaviour of the ladyboys in Pattaya just as an example. When you get them to behave in a respectful manor to people that want nothing to do with them. Yes, then I will start to listen to your next comment. Will be no more response from me, in a conversation with you that is totally fruitless.
Says a lot that you seem to think the entire issue of LGBT civil rights comes down to ladyboys in Pattaya. Wow. Such ignorance.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Says a lot that you seem to think the entire issue of LGBT civil rights comes down to ladyboys in Pattaya. Wow. Such ignorance.

Just have to ask on your comment anyway, as I hope that I could ignore you it was not possible. Where did I say that I think the whole entire issue of LGBT comes down to ladyboys in Pattaya? Stop twisting what people say. I said in whole with just an example of the ladybys in Pattaya, that you should clean up your own house before any respect is given and after that you can have your fair deal regarding your demands.

Just have to ask on your comment anyway, as I hope that I could ignore you it was not possible. Where did I say that I think the whole entire issue of LGBT comes down to ladyboys in Pattaya? Stop twisting what people say. I said in whole with just an example of the ladybys in Pattaya, that you should clean up your own house before any respect is given and after that you can have your fair deal regarding your demands.
So you're in charge of handing out equal civil rights based on what authority? People of all kinds misbehave and are criminals.

1 hour ago, Matzzon said:

If a person isn't breaking the law why should they have to deal with any response at all. Surely society is maturing enough to allow others to live and let live. 

9 hours ago, Jingthing said:

One demand of yours too many met with derision and disingenuous deflection. Bye.

Some argue to convince others. Others argue to convince themselves.

The trend of world consciousness is to forever expand even while there will be intermittent contractions, push backs and the drag of those fearful & loathsome holding onto and attempting to respread old, wrong ideas.

It's nice to be willing to open someone's eyes to see past their prejudices but by now more important to recognize and celebrate that we've already given the next generations so much wonder to look forward to.

We fought for and gave them the confidence and space to be themselves out of the closet unafraid and unashamed and these bigots hate us for that.

The hateful lived in hate and die in hate and hate will rot their souls. Their fate is not our concern.

8 hours ago, Jingthing said:

So you're in charge of handing out equal civil rights based on what authority? People of all kinds misbehave and are criminals.

Again, somekind of assumption. When did a say that? I have posted my opinion, and you are posting yours. We all know that you love this subject. Just leave it with that.

6 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Again, somekind of assumption. When did a say that? I have posted my opinion, and you are posting yours. We all know that you love this subject. Just leave it with that.

Yes I like the subject of LGBT civil rights. No, I don't like to read ignorant and hateful posts about them.

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yes I like the subject of LGBT civil rights. No, I don't like to read ignorant and hateful posts about them.

Stop now! Again, what is hateful? I have my opinion, you have yours. I don´t like them.  Nothing hateful about that. Do you hate everybody that do not have the same opinion as you? Then you have a serious problem!

12 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Stop now! Again, what is hateful? I have my opinion, you have yours. I don´t like them.  Nothing hateful about that. Do you hate everybody that do not have the same opinion as you? Then you have a serious problem!

I wasn't only talking about you. You seem to weirdly personalize everything. I might say stop that but that would be arrogant wouldn't it? So don't order me to start or stop. That is very arrogant. As far as your LGBT posts in particular I would class them in general as IGNORANT. Conflating flip flop wearing and hobbies like stamp collecting with something as vital to their entire life as a person's sexual orientation and/or gender identity is totally idiotic. You've repeatedly suggested those as logical arguments against the LGBT civil rights movement progressing. They are not. Readers might wonder do you actually believe that LGBT civil rights issues and flip flop wearing are even close to the same level of things, or is that just an obnoxious game?

I will add it's not unusual for homophobic people to try to mask their hatred with ignorant arguments.  Such arguments as let them marry, then people will want to marry dogs. Reading such moronic arguments it's not hard to infer homophobia as the root even if somewhat covered up. 

24 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I wasn't only talking about you. You seem to weirdly personalize everything. I might say stop that but that would be arrogant wouldn't it? So don't order me to start or stop. That is very arrogant. As far as your LGBT posts in particular I would class them in general as IGNORANT. Conflating flip flop wearing and hobbies like stamp collecting with something as vital to their entire life as a person's sexual orientation and/or gender identity is totally idiotic. You've repeatedly suggested those as logical arguments against the LGBT civil rights movement progressing. They are not. Readers might wonder do you actually believe that LGBT civil rights issues and flip flop wearing are even close to the same level of things, or is that just an obnoxious game?

I will add it's not unusual for homophobic people to try to mask their hatred with ignorant arguments.  Such arguments as let them marry, then people will want to marry dogs. Reading such moronic arguments it's not hard to infer homophobia as the root even if somewhat covered up. 

As of your comment before. You can like to read whatever you like. I just guess you have to get used to it or stop read forums outside from your world. Not much more to choose from, is it?

If you think it is moronic, ignorant, arrogant, hatred or even homophobic to have a idfferent opinon than you. Ok, that will stand and end with you. We are in the open world now, where all people live and are entitled to their opinion. Just live with, and walk on in your shoes and your world.

Just as a little vital part of information to you and all your friends. Homophobia is not just something that you use as a word taken out of the hat, as soon that other people don´t want to share your opinon or accept your community. That´s does not mean there is any hatred either. Just a non homophobic opinion without any filling of hatred. Is that okey with you, or must people fall into your little line in the world?

It is my opinion that conflating LGBT civil rights with flip flop wearing is if sincerely held which is doubtful objectively an incredibly ignorant opinion. Perhaps inane and silly would be better words though. Sure of course people are entitled to hold opinions ignorant or otherwise.

As far as what's OK with me or not I will say this.

There is no value here to us or readers for continued engagement in this endless loop of dread manner.

So. Goodbye and gay riddance.

Archived