SODA STREAM

domdom

Hello

I live close to Pattaya ..

I would like to avoid the hassle of carrying glass soda water bottles..

Has anyone tried those soda stream devices ?

How is the bubbling and soda quality ?

I imagine there are gas capsules to buy afterwards >> Is it easily available and where ?
Thanks a lot

Best regards

37 minutes ago, domdom said:

Thank you but I of course did.. some people say they cannot find the spare parts (gas), some say bubbles are not enough

I would like a feed back of some people who are using it

Have a nice day

Although I am not currently using one, I get the impression that the company VIZA Sodastream has the Thailand monopoly. It has one of the most useless websites ever produced, and a severe lack of choice. They do however exchange cylinders.

11 hours ago, stereolab said:

Although I am not currently using one, I get the impression that the company VIZA Sodastream has the Thailand monopoly. It has one of the most useless websites ever produced, and a severe lack of choice. They do however exchange cylinders.

and where does one purchase empty cylinders? i assume "exchange" means "filling".

33 minutes ago, ThePioneer said:

I see gas exchanges listed on their webpage

and i have no idea what a gas "exchange" is. perhaps you can enlighten me and define exactly what you see? can i exchange some of my old socks and get CO² cartridges in return?

44 minutes ago, Naam said:

and i have no idea what a gas "exchange" is. perhaps you can enlighten me and define exactly what you see? can i exchange some of my old socks and get CO² cartridges in return?

Maybe you should stop trolling, anyone with more than a single brain cell would know that at the place they exchange an empty canister for a full one, that most probably you also can buy full ones at that location

8 hours ago, Naam said:

Maybe this'll help:

Screenshot_2019-08-24 Viza Sodastream มะนาวโซดา อิตาเลี่ยนโซดา น้ำผึ้งมะนาวโซดา โซดาสิงห์ เครื่องทำโซดา Viza.png

On 8/23/2019 at 6:48 AM, domdom said:

I would like to avoid the hassle of carrying glass soda water bottles..

one of the great things about living in Thailand is having people who will work for cheap.

why not just stock up on soda water? like a month or two at a time. Have someone deliver it and stack it up in a corner.

you never really have to touch it.

Thanks everyone..

First of all in my first or second post I spoke about an eye condition which apparently my tablet changed to high condition.

Sorry for that..

From all your answers I think it is too complicated for me.. Instead of buying by 24 bottles every 8 to 10 days, will regularly buy packs by 6 and eventually the tin s ones , and problem solved.. (I live in a condo with open kitchen and not a house, so, not very nice to have piles of bottles.. my first thought was in fact to have it delivered, but decided not to)

Thanks anyway.

Have a nice weekend

13 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

why not just stock up on soda water? like a month or two at a time.

it doesn't apply to me who drinks a lot of fruit juices and would like to add CO² without diluting them on top of the dilution by crushed ice.

Viza soda stream also sell gas cylinder. When you buy their machine there is one inside, but you can buy more if you want. Just contact them and they will tell you all the information. For Pattaya at the moment for refill gas you have to send them in Bangkok. 

Archived