webfact

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, oldhippy said:

I asked you:

???? GGB ????

I had to google that one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GGB_(company)

What's the connection with this thread?

Ah, now I understand.

Brothel, bordello, house of ill repute, knocking shop, creep joint, crib, massage parlour, bawdy house, disorderly house, house of prostitution, house of ill fame, bagnio, stew.

In Pattaya???

I can see you have never been in a go go bar.

6 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

They don't want to be anywhere near you.

That is <deleted>... they seemed to have nothing better to do than watch my antics recently in a GGB as they sucked on their obviously empty bottles.

Things have certainly changed !  Some of the girls out front of the Go Go bars look like Sumo wrestlers ! Would not have been there a few years back . I think the slim really attractive girls have better employment now as the thought of faking attraction and affection for an obese smelly farang is repulsive to them ! Or they are plying their trade on the internet . No matter what the reason the standard has declined !

3 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:
6 hours ago, LomSak27 said:

Friday night, good time to be banging on the terminal! Heh. 

What does this comment mean?

It's been deleted, I must assume it is forbidden knowledge. Please move on. Nothing here. 

38 minutes ago, john ianson said:

Things have certainly changed !  Some of the girls out front of the Go Go bars look like Sumo wrestlers ! Would not have been there a few years back . I think the slim really attractive girls have better employment now as the thought of faking attraction and affection for an obese smelly farang is repulsive to them ! Or they are plying their trade on the internet . No matter what the reason the standard has declined !

Well the obese smelly girls out front are repulsive to me too, as are those fatties inside. But I think it is a combined effect of a few factors, a changing customer base that actually likes fat chicks, more young Thai women overeating and getting fat, and a shortage of slimmer more appealing ones. 

I noticed a particular GGB where mamasan is pretty fat herself, employs a disproportionate number of porkers..... she recruits in fast food outlets perhaps.

Of course they would and even if they are, so what. IMO -  some folks feel putting down Thailand will make them feel better about their own country going down the toilet..
The article said "thai" posters. Too busy being a thai sycophant to actually read and comprehend the article?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, john ianson said:

No doubt the quality has gone for a complete <deleted>, yes yes yes, some bars have talent, but overall very little anymore, and if she happens to be young and goodbye looking, she ain't giving it away for cheap.

15 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if their ratio for girls is also 4-1.

Not to forget the pressure mass tourism puts on the infrastructure here. 

That's a lot more sewage in the ocean, use of water etc, for the same money as way less westerners. 

One day not so long ago the missus and I were shopping at BoBai tower when an Indian man walked past us and the smell given off was absolutely disgusting!  Brut 33 wouldn't have the power to overpower the stench!  Do the Thai's really want more tourists like that?

On 8/23/2019 at 11:52 PM, NCC1701A said:

why can't white people understand?

Chinese and Indians go to places set up for them. Chinese tourists outspend all other tourist in Thailand.  

Indians go to clubs and dance and do things completely different than old white whore mongers. 

They don't want to be anywhere near you.

This is not possible....Older white farangs are the sexiest men around...Who would not want hang with westerners....

On 8/23/2019 at 9:06 PM, oldhippy said:

Correct.

But I am not passing judgement, or throwing stones.

If I ever were really desperate, I might go there myself too.

Actually you are using passive aggression that fools no one. Desperate people dont go to go go bars. Quite the opposite,  relaxed funsters with some money in their pocket and out for a drink,  a laugh  a chat and maybe some later action. You will find desperation in western singles bars and dance clubs and discos. The Go Go scene eliminates desperation to enable adults to cut to the chase. 

12 hours ago, Grumpy John said:

One day not so long ago the missus and I were shopping at BoBai tower when an Indian man walked past us and the smell given off was absolutely disgusting!  Brut 33 wouldn't have the power to overpower the stench!  Do the Thai's really want more tourists like that?

Body odour is not limited to Indians.

18 hours ago, RoadWarrior371 said:

How do you know this?  Was that you hiding under the beds?  ????

I mean many of the bars and gogos were literally empty not packed as one might assume since the street was wall to wall people.  In past years, say during high season when walking street was jam packed, the entertainment places were full.  Now it is Indians walking around in large groups (never saw a single one in any of the gogos I visited), or large chinese tourist groups just walking in the street with kids or wives in tow.  Pure looky loo

On 8/23/2019 at 11:18 AM, oldhippy said:

I asked you:

???? GGB ????

I had to google that one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GGB_(company)

What's the connection with this thread?

Ah, now I understand.

Brothel, bordello, house of ill repute, knocking shop, creep joint, crib, massage parlour, bawdy house, disorderly house, house of prostitution, house of ill fame, bagnio, stew.

In Pattaya???

Have you ever been to Pattaya? Have you ever been to a brothel? Have you ever been to a Go Go bar?

Have you been to Walking St?

9 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Have you ever been to Pattaya? Have you ever been to a brothel? Have you ever been to a Go Go bar?

Have you been to Walking St?

No.

But I know everything there is to know about the subject: I read TV forum, that's where the expertise is.

Archived