Police help out as six meter python brings Sukhumvit traffic to a standstill!

webfact

Police help out as six meter python brings Sukhumvit traffic to a standstill!

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvMTU3NC83ODczMzI2L25ld3MyOS5qcGc=.jpg

Thai caption: Widespread trouble - all because of you! 

Police and rescue services in Bang Poo swung into action after a six meter long python decided to cross the road in the morning rush hour. 

Fortunately there was no brake failure as drivers on Sukhumvit Road had a ringside seat to the removal of the serpent. 

Within minutes the officials had cleared the road and everything was back to normal - and the python was heading back to nature, reported Sanook. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-08-23

I noticed the police holding the tail end. Luckily they have professional (term used lightly) snake handlers. Although I doubt that snake would be able to digest any meal in front of him ( or behind) without dying. 

One has to ask how this snake actually got so big in the city without someone seeing it before. 

I noticed the police holding the tail end. Luckily they have professional (term used lightly) snake handlers. Although I doubt that snake would be able to digest any meal in front of him ( or behind) without dying. 
One has to ask how this snake actually got so big in the city without someone seeing it before. 
Bang Poo or Bang Pu isn't really in the city, it's Samut Prakarn with plenty of fields and canals around. In fact more country side than city.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived