Thai "model" arrested by Los Angeles police after jumping bail for identity theft

webfact

Thai "model" arrested by Los Angeles police after jumping bail for identity theft

9pm.jpg.204e74156a54e6c18cc39d0357e4fbc8.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

Thai Rath said that a Thai model was now in the custody of the Los Angeles police in America after she jumped bail in 2017 for "prolific identity theft".

Suppatra Tansuvit was arrested on August 14th. 

US media reported that in July she had got away after a police chase. 

Her boyfriend Robert Carrasquillo is also now in custody. 

Suppatra had become a wanted fugitive after a complex identity theft case which resulted in multiple felony counts.

She skipped bail in December 2017 and is now being held because she is a flight risk. 

Thai Rath did not say what kind of model she was. 

Source: Thai Rath

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-08-23

4 minutes ago, zydeco said:

Isn't LA a sanctuary city? How did she manage to get arrested and held in custody. I'm surprised the mayor and governor haven't given her a key to the city, free medical, free housing, and an EBT card.

Go back ad read the OP nothing about immigration. 

For national security considerations and to combat identity fraud, all Thai residence in western counties should be forced to report their whereabouts within 24 hours each time they leave their house.

After all, we must learn from the best !

1 hour ago, zydeco said:

Isn't LA a sanctuary city? How did she manage to get arrested and held in custody? I'm surprised the mayor and governor haven't given her a key to the city, free medical, free housing, and an EBT card.

Trump fan, keep the politics out of simple news threads..

2 hours ago, zydeco said:

Isn't LA a sanctuary city? How did she manage to get arrested and held in custody? I'm surprised the mayor and governor haven't given her a key to the city, free medical, free housing, and an EBT card.

Stop being silly. You sound like a parrot, in a pet store. Come up with some original material, please. Your love of your Master, is clouding your vision and thought process. 

Coming from here, she obviously must think the police don't actually do anything and she's free to commit crimes, skip bail and fail to appear for court dates without any consequences... The only thing she did NOT do was flee the (U.S.) country back to TH.

1789857191_2019-08-2315_08_32.jpg.f7c83fd098d1b782ca0e6d0cd4703055.jpg

http://www.lapdonline.org/home/news_view/65815

Due Diligence Unit resumed their surveillance and arrested Tansuvit outside of her residence on August 14, 2019 near the 1000 block of Wilshire Boulevard. A warrant search of the suspect's home took place and detectives discovered a large quantity of evidence, including a credit card mill, and ID Theft making equipment. 

At the time of the suspect's arrest, she had nearly $5,000 in cash on her person. 

778551494_2019-08-2315_15_35.jpg.c6e068a0966cdc4f91817a3494cd0fef.jpg

1278968378_2019-08-2315_18_31.jpg.7c2cb1e2dedf143654588bf5ddd013cb.jpg

One thing seemingly unexplained in all the reporting on this is just what her immigration status is/was in the U.S.

Was she there on a tourist visa... Doesn't sound like it, as she seemingly had been staying in the U.S. for some time. Plus she's not exactly the type that the U.S. Embassy would likely issue a tourist visa for. Or, did someone manage to support her for a work visa associated with her "modeling".... Or something else like education visa...

A post in violation of fair use policy has been removed:

14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

3 hours ago, zydeco said:

Wrong nationality, that's why.

Modeling photos make her appear foxy, but she isn't foxy, she is a felon travelling with a felon. Who are the idiots who set bail so low that it means nothing to skip bail and laugh at justice. I hope she and her "handsome" companion spend lots of quality time in Prison, not jail, PRISON.

16 minutes ago, oldrunner said:

Modeling photos make her appear foxy, but she isn't foxy, she is a felon travelling with a felon. Who are the idiots who set bail so low that it means nothing to skip bail and laugh at justice. I hope she and her "handsome" companion spend lots of quality time in Prison, not jail, PRISON.

me thinks she graduated "pattaya university" . summa cum laude

2 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Coming from here, she obviously must think the police don't actually do anything and she's free to commit crimes, skip bail and fail to appear for court dates without any consequences... The only thing she did NOT do was flee the (U.S.) country back to TH.

1789857191_2019-08-2315_08_32.jpg.f7c83fd098d1b782ca0e6d0cd4703055.jpg

http://www.lapdonline.org/home/news_view/65815

778551494_2019-08-2315_15_35.jpg.c6e068a0966cdc4f91817a3494cd0fef.jpg

1278968378_2019-08-2315_18_31.jpg.7c2cb1e2dedf143654588bf5ddd013cb.jpg

and here is me thinking that lapdonline was to do with lapdancing

7 hours ago, zydeco said:

I don't know if it is or is not. That's however the way each city should deal with scammers. 

Perhaps your rasistic point was missed here?

Archived