TM30 online REPORTING (not applying for registration)

Hi all

Just want to get the heads up on reporting TM30 online (not applying for registration).

My missus finally got her user ID and password from Chaengwattana a few days ago.

We plan to go abroad soon and would like to know whether to report TM30 online, by mail or go personally when we return.

Has anyone been successful doing it online?

How long did the reply take?

Any first hand experience is gratefully acknowledged.

Regards

JD

Hi all

Just want to get the heads up on reporting TM30 online (not applying for registration).

My missus finally got her user ID and password from Chaengwattana a few days ago.

We plan to go abroad soon and would like to know whether to report TM30 online, by mail or go personally when we return.

Has anyone been successful doing it online?
How long did the reply take?

Any first hand experience is gratefully acknowledged.

Regards
JD
I did it online about a month ago. There is no waiting for a reply. You just make the report and that's all.
  • Like 1

If you go through some of the other threads about TM30 there are discussions on using, entering data, problems etc.

Suffice to say 1,000s use the online system everyday. You dont get a reply from the online system when you report. You can log back in and see your report there.

• Like 1

OK Thank you both very much.

So, from what I gather from you, there is no reply to your TM30 report. You report online (attaching all relevant docs) and that's it?

But I presume you would need to print out something to prove you reported when it comes to your next yearly visa extension?

Thanks a lot.

18 minutes ago, Cuchulainn said:

But I presume you would need to print out something to prove you reported when it comes to your next yearly visa extension?

It's in the database so no need to print anything out ... technically that is.

• Like 1

OK Thank you both very much.

So, from what I gather from you, there is no reply to your TM30 report. You report online (attaching all relevant docs) and that's it?

Thanks a lot.
There is no documents to attach.

After you have submitted the report you can view it and make screen print of it.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, HampiK said:

I also became it after almost 3 months (Chaeng Wattana).

3 hours ago, Tayaout said:

Did it online and it was instant but no printable receipt. 

Sorry, I mean "almost 3 months" for receive the User/Password for the online registration.