No-frills Wills: British royals take commercial flight to see queen

snoop1130

21 hours ago, Inn Between said:
21 hours ago, 7by7 said:

The self contradictions evident here make any further comment from me redundant

Well, I don't see them, and I'd be surprised if anybody else except you can.

Well, of course you don't.

21 hours ago, Inn Between said:

And I suppose any further comment from you would only be redundant if you repeat yourself -- the basic definition of the word

Not according to any English dictionary of which i am aware!

adjective: redundant
  1. not or no longer needed or useful; superfluous.

21 hours ago, manitoba said:

Should the royals and royal family be ripped of their privileged lives in the UK?

Would that make life better for the British people?

What do you think elliss?

The old lady , is doing a good job ,  the rest are just takers, playing the part ...

11 hours ago, newnative said:

I was a bit surprised that they all flew together on a rather dinky looking plane.   

Good for the public,   just another PA , stint ...

On 8/23/2019 at 6:35 PM, Inn Between said:

I wonder how Harry feels about being shown up and shamed by his brother. Could this create some bad blood between them? Or perhaps there are some prevailing disagreements between them, and William's mode of humble transport having stark contrast to harry's was intentional.

I admit to knowing virtually nothing about British royalty and expect to be put in my place by loyalists. 555 

And your trying to stir it up...

How do you know the flight was a no frills flight? For all we know the plane could have been chartered after all did we see them and the other passengers inside it? I didn't I know.

If it was a standard flight how did security handle it?

1 hour ago, scorecard said:

And your trying to stir it up...

Sorry, I don't really follow what you mean.  Do you mean I'm trying to stir up bad blood between Harry and William? If so, I can understand your loyalist concern. Someone like me obviously has great influence on how the British royal family thinks and acts, right?  ????

You should all check to see how, people like, David Suzuki, Al Gore, X Presidents and such fly around the world, either private jets or first class. That goes for a lot of actors, actresses, and music singers as well.  If Elton John invited me to fly on his jet, I also would not refuse the offer.

So many in the world seem to have a holier than thou attitude.  Get over yourselves,  Please.

Carbon this carbon that, oh and by the way, there is lots of carbon as in carbon dioxide that get thrown into the atmosphere by volcanoes. Even the under water ones send lots into the oceans, but does the experts ever talk about that?  

Geezer

On 8/24/2019 at 7:48 PM, puipuitom said:

A Dutch adage:  "who sails apples, who eats apples".

Second: a (young) man in love does not always think with his top-head.

Fyi , old man in LOS, same same ...555

Archived