BANGKOK

Just trying it now at departure lounge overseas and put all info in and it says "You data is invalid please check you data again. ACCEPT" and no indication what is wrong with the correct data I have entered?

Back to the paper version I guess.

Afaik there was no announcement which said that it should be working, so most likely this isn't final and and not supposed to work, maybe they just accidentally set this to public.

I completed one but couldn't print it out.  It's still on my phone unused.

Sometimes Thai govt sites are only functional in one Browser.  Try different browsers.

8 minutes ago, noise said:

Sometimes Thai govt sites are only functional in one Browser.  Try different browsers.

It's an Android (or Apple) app. not a website.

• Like 1

Just trying it now at departure lounge overseas and put all info in and it says "You data is invalid please check you data again. ACCEPT" and no indication what is wrong with the correct data I have entered?

I tried using it about a month ago and got the same message as you got. I double checked everything and couldn't find anything wrong, so I gave up.

20 hours ago, WorriedNoodle said:

You have to print it out anyway so I don't see any point to it. If they do it properly (e.g. fill in details > produce barcode/QR code/whatever > scan at passport control) then I might install it again.

• Like 1

You cant beat paper copies Thai's love it stacks of it for the termites to eat

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Salerno said:

You have to print it out anyway so I don't see any point to it. If they do it properly (e.g. fill in details > produce barcode/QR code/whatever > scan at passport control) then I might install it again.

It does produce a barcode and should fill in some details by scanning the machine readable zone of your passport (if you can get it to work).

4 minutes ago, treetops said:

It does produce a barcode and should fill in some details by scanning the machine readable zone of your passport (if you can get it to work).

But you still need to print it out to hand to the Immi Officer no?

1 minute ago, Salerno said:

But you still need to print it out to hand to the Immi Officer no?

I'm pretty sure you do.  The app. just allows you to do it at your leisure, automates part of the process and copies information from arrival side to departure side to prevent entry duplication.

All their apps are <deleted>, based on countless reports here. Give it another ten years or so  and they might produce some decent versions.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Salerno said:

You have to print it out anyway so I don't see any point to it.

How do you know this - did you get it to work and printed out something? It's an Android app on my smart phone and gave me no indication I needed access to a printer. It also accepted all my input data - displayed it, but then gave me no clue what was 'invalid' about my input.

So I used the TM6 paper method. BKK airport has to have one of the worst immigration experiences in the region? Slow.

12 hours ago, WorriedNoodle said:

How do you know this - did you get it to work and printed out something?

It tells you in the app when you first install it.

Screenshot_20190825-105536.thumb.jpg.34a6c4fdabdb3ce20e9d22d1c04168cf.jpg

• Like 2

Exactly.

Sent from my oppo f9 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1