thai girl friend ( in making ) never texts first...is it a "thai" thing

toto69toto

I met a girl online and we have been texting and video calling on messenger for about 4 weeks now.All signals clearly show me we both fell for each other. Only thing that bothers me is, she never texts me first, always waits for me to text.When I do , she's very kind and nice and responds almost right away. When I asked her about that ,she said, I don't want to disturb you. When I say ,that I don't want to disturb her either , she always repeats; you never disturb me baby...any ideas how to read this.She knows I like her a lot and that I have bought a ticket to fly there and have booked a hotel-showed her both bookings. Now I haven't texted or called for 2 days and haven't heard from her either...Curious to see how far this would go...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she do not contact you, she is to busy, or not so interested, and that is how we work to. It is not science, and if she really was interested in you, she would be all over you every day, and every hour and every minute. 

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

If she do not contact you, she is to busy, or not so interested, and that is how we work to. It is not science, and if she really was interested in you, she would be all over you every day, and every hour and every minute. 

It has crossed my mind, to be honest, that's why I do this "withdrawal test" , to make sure. But what puzzled me is that every time I write and talk to her, she states how she misses me and is waiting for me and not talking to anybody but me...hence the question ;is it a "thai" thing to not be able to say straight  - sorry , I don't like you anymore -...after all she could just block me or unfriend me etc. or just find some excuse reason  for me to not write her anymore.

29 minutes ago, toto69toto said:

;is it a "thai" thing to not be able to say straight  - sorry , I don't like you anymore -...after all she could just block me or unfriend me etc. or just find some excuse reason  for me to not write her anymore.

What you are seeing here is good customer relations on her part. You will have to make the first move. She knows you will be arriving soon bearing gifts. Enjoy yourself

57 minutes ago, toto69toto said:

we both fell for each other.

first misconception... sorry, flattery and making you feel good is a big part of initial phases here... maybe it is a first step and if you want love, I hope it works out for you, but it is a much longer road... 

2 minutes ago, grumbleweed said:

thai girl friend ( in making ) never texts first...is it a "thai" thing

More likely a "string the sucker along" thing

Depends how far your overdraft will allow it.

I mean how far it would go for her to not write to me, because she knows for sure I’m coming ( ticket not refundable plus hotel etc. ) Could some one so innocent looking insist to my face ( video chat) that she’s only talking to me and counting the days etc...she might thought I’m sure fish in the net...don’t know. It was looking all so...sincere 

1 hour ago, toto69toto said:

hence the question ;is it a "thai" thing to not be able to say straight  - sorry , I don't like you anymore -...after all she could just block me or unfriend me etc. or just find some excuse reason  for me to not write her anymore.

Yes, it is a Thai thing to not say that.  And why would she?  You are potential money, and they never will cut that tie.  You never know when you might need it and costs nothing at this point to keep you.

>> Now I haven't texted or called for 2 days and haven't heard from her either...

You act like a little child. Do you feel so insecure that you have to do things like this?

>> we both fell for each other

You never met and it sounds like you already have plans to marry her. If you learned about her on a dating website she is probably writing with 10 others also. And you cannot blame her. A lot of weird people online who promise a lot. 

1 hour ago, toto69toto said:

It has crossed my mind, to be honest, that's why I do this "withdrawal test" , to make sure. But what puzzled me is that every time I write and talk to her, she states how she misses me and is waiting for me and not talking to anybody but me...hence the question ;is it a "thai" thing to not be able to say straight  - sorry , I don't like you anymore -...after all she could just block me or unfriend me etc. or just find some excuse reason  for me to not write her anymore.

You are a fish in a barrel with probably a few others.

Right now she doesn't know which fish will be the best deal for her or which one can deliver more?

She might be with someone and play you until the time she can see you in person and see what you have to offer.

I agree with the other poster, if she was into you, she would be messaging you every 5 seconds.

Thai's are not thoughtful enough to say they don't want to bother you. That is a learned lined from somewhere

If she was into you, she would bother you every second and not let you get away.

Be careful. When you think with your heart it is very easy to get played.

11 minutes ago, toto69toto said:

I mean how far it would go for her to not write to me, because she knows for sure I’m coming ( ticket not refundable plus hotel etc. ) Could some one so innocent looking insist to my face ( video chat) that she’s only talking to me and counting the days etc...she might thought I’m sure fish in the net...don’t know. It was looking all so...sincere 

Bro you really don't understand the game do you?

All Thai women are innocent looking and the best liars in the world.

You are coming and if she is a less that moral women she will put out and take you for everything she can during the time you are here.

That's not love, that is just plain being silly.

DO NOT TRY TO TALK YOURSELF INTO THIS!

11 minutes ago, toto69toto said:

Wow. It never ceases to amaze me. Innocent looking? You do realize that those people in that new fangled thing called "moving pictures" are paid actors, right?

6 minutes ago, toto69toto said:

From my experience if she really has the hots for you she would be texting you multiple times per day. You'll probably go any way because you have a non refundable ticket, just keep your wits about you and don't lock yourself into one option. Good luck 

You should be getting a text in about 7 days, rent is due on the 1st of the month

The only reason why she was not able to text is because her phone and bag and wallet were stolen, so for her to continue to be able to speak with you, you may also need to get her a new phone to use.

Unfortunately she can only use latest Iphone or Samsung, all other phones do not work in Thailand

46 minutes ago, toto69toto said:

She sounds a keeper ... marry her before someone else does ....

3 hours ago, toto69toto said:

Only thing that bothers me is, she never texts me first, always waits for me to text.

2 hours ago, toto69toto said:

I met a girl online and we have been texting and video calling on messenger for about 4 weeks now.All signals clearly show me we both fell for each other.

has she told you she loves you yet? i don't mean with a funny LINE sticker blowing kisses.

2 hours ago, toto69toto said:

Only thing that bothers me is, she never texts me first, always waits for me to text.When I do , she's very kind and nice and responds almost right away.

how do you communicate? LINE or? is she on line all the time? Has she sent you naked photos yet without you asking? 

the girl that just left my house i know very well, she got two texts while we were fornicating and i said without breaking stride, "She text you later, she busy." and she burst out laughing. then we got right back into rhythm.

5 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

has she told you she loves you yet? i don't mean with a funny LINE sticker blowing kisses.

how do you communicate? LINE or? is she on line all the time? Has she sent you naked photos yet without you asking? 

the girl that just left my house i know very well, she got two texts while we were fornicating and i said without breaking stride, "She text you later, she busy." and she burst out laughing. then we got right back into rhythm.

what is wrong with LINE blowing kisses stickers? only wish LINE had developed more explicit stickers;)

Archived