When will we see a All New Isuzu

PAV123

Isuzu is incredibly good at keeping secrets (or doesn't intentionally spill secrets like other manufacturers for marketing purposes), so a new model can either be expected at the end of the year motor expo in Thailand, which would be a huge surprise. If not then it's obvious it will be revealed in 2021.

It should also be noted that Mazda will no longer be re-badged Fords. They will now use the DMAX as their new truck platform. This is good news in my opinion. That company would add a new level of fit and finish to the interior that would make it superior to the stock ISUZU. I believe this will happen in 2020. There are spy photos of the truck in testing in Norway I believe. 

5 hours ago, matthew777 said:

It should also be noted that Mazda will no longer be re-badged Fords. They will now use the DMAX as their new truck platform. This is good news in my opinion. That company would add a new level of fit and finish to the interior that would make it superior to the stock ISUZU. I believe this will happen in 2020. There are spy photos of the truck in testing in Norway I believe. 

I haven`t seen one, hahaha

• 2 months later...

Archived