CDC flags one death and nearly 200 cases of lung illnesses in U.S, possibly tied to vaping

rooster59

5 hours ago, mommysboy said:

Sadly, that's what I mean by the misinformation hitting home.

Vaping is near harmless to the user, and is absolutely harmless to people around it.  I think it's mainly banned/restricted in public places anyway.

I would like to see peer reviewed  scientific evidence regarding the habit being harmless. Similar claims made regarding tobacco use for many decades, despite evidence to the contrary 

2 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

I would like to see peer reviewed  scientific evidence regarding the habit being harmless. Similar claims made regarding tobacco use for many decades, despite evidence to the contrary 

I wrote near harmless.

No, I rather think you would not like to see the scientific evidence which proves it is so, and clearly would not believe it anyway as in your mind vaping is to be conflated with cigarette smoking.  

Perhaps start here: https://publichealthmatters.blog.gov.uk/2018/02/20/clearing-up-some-myths-around-e-cigarettes/

5 hours ago, mommysboy said:

I wrote near harmless.

No, I rather think you would not like to see the scientific evidence which proves it is so, and clearly would not believe it anyway as in your mind vaping is to be conflated with cigarette smoking.  

Perhaps start here: https://publichealthmatters.blog.gov.uk/2018/02/20/clearing-up-some-myths-around-e-cigarettes/

How wrong you are about conflating and how my mind works

I rely on evidence not personal opinions.

Thank you for the link

I think this is very crucial factor, and perhaps more countries need to adopt similar strategies to UK

The UK has some of the strictest regulation for e-cigarettes in the world.  Under the Tobacco and Related Products Regulations 2016, e-cigarette

Archived